We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tryptamines in Acacia Longifolia? Options

Anurakis
#1 Posted : 8/7/2008 5:25:41 PM

Kyle

Living in Australia is fantastic, we have a wealth of fauna and flora that is incredibly diverse and within that mass of flora, several acacia species that contain Tryptamines or even DMT itself. However in all my searching (In both my garden and on the internet) I've come to find that only one acacia which is still living in my backyard contains tryptamines - Acacia Longifolia (Also known as Sydney Golden Wattle, an invasive pest species to WA). With the total unavailability of any Mimosa Hostilis root bark or P. Viridis leaves due to our wonderfully absurd drug laws (Laws that can have you thrown in prison for decades for possessing a substance that your body produce every night, but you can kill someone and get away with a 1 year suspended sentence)I'm now determined to try and extract DMT from Acacia Longifolia, but the problem is that finding any guides seems to be utterly impossible - which is why I've come here for help.

Does anybody here have any knowledge whatsoever of the tryptamines contained in Acacia Longifolia and, if it contains DMT, at what levels and at the greatest concentrations at which part of the plant? (I'm not going to go digging it up to get root bark, since its an enormous bloody tree, not a shrub) If anybody knows these answers then it'd be great, I know the process and my knowledge of chemistry and psychadelics is relatively strong. I also have an excellent trip sitter in my mate and all the equipment needed for a bucket extraction is readily available. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

smokeydaze
#2 Posted : 10/12/2008 9:01:01 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

hey.. well just to let you know I had 4 extraction attempts with longifolia, thinking it was obtus... with 0 luck. Don't bother.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

mardybum
#3 Posted : 10/15/2008 3:37:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah i can second that. ive tried longifolia and unless you plan on doing an extraction on about 5kg of bark you not gunna get much dmt. i you do go through with it let us know how it goes. im guessing the root bark or bark at the bottom of the trunk is the most potent.