We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings from a Curious Seeker Options

CuriousSeeker
#1 Posted : 2/6/2011 6:34:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Everyone. I've been a long time lurker and decided today was the day to actually join and contribute to this forum that has given me so much knowledge. Been poking around in my brain for about 25 years now, and always find there is more to know. My psychoactive plant and chemical experiences include regular cannabis, psilocybe mushrooms, lsd, brief crystal meth (got me through exams), alcohol, coke twice, nitrous oxide, salvia, those sweetheart mescaline bearing cacti (my favorite!), and of course, dmt. I regret not understanding how to get the most out of these materials early in my youth when I had much more access and more willingness to try things of unknown origin. At that time it never occurred to ask who made this acid, and did they do it right, I just wanted to be out of me. Flash forward many years to present where the exploration of such materials is far less convenient, but more rewarding. The therapeutic value of a good cactus trip or a salvia journey stays with me forever, long after I've finished writing about it.

DMT has been an interesting molecule, sometimes good sometimes bad, and once curative for a back problem. At times it visits to show me swirling pretties and I converse with Thing, arriving back smiling, laughing, and with a child-like astonishment. Other times, such as this morning, ahem, the visitor comes in red faced, screaming and yelling, kicking all my books off the shelf and generally discombobulating me for no apparent reason. I was glad when the sombitch left. I think it is time for a set of scales as an improvement over my eye balling technique for dosage...

So here I am. Namaste. CS
A scale is a wonderful thing. Everything else posted by CS is lunatic fiction.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/6/2011 9:27:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Did you try oral dmt yet? It can also be a very special way of interacting with this molecule.

What is your favourite setting for consuming these substances?

CuriousSeeker
#3 Posted : 2/7/2011 3:41:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, nice to be here! I have not tried oral dmt, though I expect I will sometime. I wonder if the difference is similar to that between smoked and quidded salvia? Smoked has that instant full on-ness like dmt, though very different. Quidded was far more interesting since it was slower and much more teaching could be brought back. Being still was so necessary for me that I only did this while in bed. I got alot out of a few quidding experiences, but at some point it became more enjoyable not doing it (particularly smoking) and I haven't used it in several years, though it still lurks in the cabinet and in my psyche.

DMT's stink forces its use outside, either in the garage, which can only be so spiritually stimulating, or in a couple different places in the yard where I can watch the trees dance. Nighttime seems to work best because I know I am unlikely to be seen and therefore can afford to be temporarily incapacitated - for the same reason my garage experiences are actually okay too. I sit in a tall backed lounge chair so I can just let go and totally relax. This morning's experience perched on a log at the end of the back yard overlooking the woods was terrible, probably due to anxiety over the next door neighbors out in their front yard working on a car. I've had a couple nice experiences here in the past, so maybe the combination of people being too close and dose being too high were the cause of my difficulty.

My cacti days always begin in the morning at home on the floor, progressing to the couch and eventually to a slow walk around the yard. A few hours later I'm able to walk through the neighborhood to a little woods and follow a couple nice long trails - I've had many moving experiences here. If I have traveling companions then in the late evening we walk to a nearby Mexican restaurant. Since I generally only go there when I'm tripping the staff don't notice that my pupils are larger than usual...
A scale is a wonderful thing. Everything else posted by CS is lunatic fiction.