We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ahoy Mateys! Options

BathtubSkyPirate
#1 Posted : 2/6/2011 3:26:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Everyone!

I've been lurking here quite some time now on this forum and thought the time was right to get more involved.
SWIM introduced me to the world of Dimitri and did an extraction after i did an extensive search for the right materials/sources (SWIM wasn't from this country so i had to do the search).

When all was done i smoked it for the first time and it was very pleasant experience (OEV with nice colors en distortion of perspective). Was quite a nice mellow experience with an amazingly nice "body high".

Now SWIM is back to his home country, i've ordered a batch of root bark to do an extraction myself (preferably with help from this forum ;]). Ordered enough rootbark to do some experimentations with it to make the extraction more efficient and safe as possible.

When all the goodies are extracted i will experiment with all kinds of different herb combinations to make some nice Changa Smile

My hope is that i will learn a lot from this and have positive results. I'm also thinking of documentating it in my native language so people can do the extractions here themselves without too much hassle.

Anyways, i like the attitude here on this forum and i hope i'll fit in here and don't make stupid comments or breach any forum rules.

Yarrrrrrrrr,

- BathtubSkyPirate

ps. Please ignore all my English spelling/grammar mistakes :]

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Xt
#2 Posted : 2/6/2011 5:15:16 PM

Nice Screen name. Please check out the DMT Handbook and DMT Nexus Wiki for all the information you would ever need to extract.
Everything is in there, if it isn't then your not looking hard enough. If you definitely cant find something search the boards before posting.

You might notice the Nexus is not like other forums. Enjoy and respect it and do a once over of the attitude and rules.

Namaste!

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

BathtubSkyPirate
#3 Posted : 2/6/2011 5:56:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the advice, there is a lot great info to find here indeed. Sometimes the language/jargon is kind of an obstacle but i usually figure it out eventually Smile

Many thanks and take care.

Guagua
#4 Posted : 2/6/2011 7:19:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome! mind if ask what your native language is?
Quetzalcoatl supreme letting off steam, Dimethyltryptamine make a man dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW6HVNuJD64

BathtubSkyPirate
#5 Posted : 2/6/2011 7:46:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, it's Dutch Smile

Take care.