We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Good evening Nexus Options

Kada
#1 Posted : 2/6/2011 6:42:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus!

I want to start out by saying that this site is amazing. The amount of knowledge here is awesome and I am come in with nothing but respect. I've been interested in mycology for about 10 years. I think that the tools of expanding consciousness are all around us and should be explored. I have known of other entheogens for a while, but I haven't really had to much of an interest in them until recently.

My passion is nature and all that it gives us. If I could spend all my life out in the woods I would. I actually do spend a good portion of my time outdoors. I teach my kids survival techniques out in the woods and how to survive off the land. I love love love mushroom hunting. There is nothing better than finding a huge score of morels or other edibles. Of course Pan Subs are a welcome sight around here as well. I usually rely on my own skills at mycology for that tho.

I have belonged to the shroomery for 6 years and someone over there mentioned the nexus. This is a great site and I will definitely hang around for awhile.

Shine on

-Kada

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Entropymancer
#2 Posted : 2/6/2011 6:59:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

Welcome Kada, good to see you over here. It's a great community Smile

Kada
#3 Posted : 2/6/2011 7:34:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey! I'm glad to see someone familiar! I haven't seen a post from you in a while so It's awesome to see you here.

I'm definitely going to come back to this thread after sleeping sense back into myself.

gammagore
#4 Posted : 2/6/2011 10:47:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus manSmile hope you enjoy your stay.

Good to have another mycologist here!

Pandora
#5 Posted : 2/6/2011 11:43:21 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Warm Welcome to you Kada,

Welcome to the Nexus! You sound like a great new member.

Again, welcome!
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU