We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
5meo from mimosa? then how- any reasonable teks? Options

flyboy
#1 Posted : 8/7/2008 3:06:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

As if the spice isn't incredible enough larry the chicken dog's become more curious about scaring the hell out of himself with 5meo, it certainly sounds like a completely different experience and yum... smokeable.

Is there a way from mimosa?

Any tek links anyone i don't see any here?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

69ron
#2 Posted : 8/7/2008 7:01:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You want to get it from chaliponga, not mimosa. Chaliponga is full of 5-MeO-DMT. SWIM's tests show it's about 0.5% DMT and 0.2% 5-MeO-DMT. It's enough that you can take an extract sublingually and get pretty much a 5-MeO-DMT only trip because the DMT is almost inactive that way. When smoked, it gives you a combined trip of 5-MeO-DMT and DMT, plus some other weird potent stuff. The 5-MeO-DMT almost completely overpowers the DMT if enough is smoked.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

WSaged
#3 Posted : 8/7/2008 8:53:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To extract 5-MeO-DMT you use the same basic A/B extraction process.
Chaliphonga is a leaf, not bark like Mimosa, so there is considerably more oils and fats that need to be removed before you'll get nice white powder. So using an A/B tek & doing the Defat step's etc.. will benefit you quite a bit more here, than with Mimosa and this will be a much bigger mess to deal with. Gunky, think, soupy mess!!

If you end up going through with this, remember that a full dose of 5-MeO-DMT is less than half the weight of N,N-DMT, so be careful and start out small!!
It would be a really good idea to get yourself a scale that will measure down to milligrams if you don't already own one. When it is pure, or very close to it, N,N-DMT is a clear-to-white crystal that is rather light & fluffy so it looks like a lot more than it really is, when you weigh it out.
Clean, pure 5-MeO-DMT is a heavier, powdery crystal, and looks like a lot less then it is, when weighed out.
So if you are used to "eyeballing" doses of N,N-DMT, you can not just use what looks like less than half a dose of N,N-DMT!! It will probably be way to much, especially for a first experience!!

Personally, although I thoroughly researched 5-MeO. extraction, I've only tried 5-MeO-DMT once. That was enough for me!!!
I did not extract it myself like I do with N,N-DMT, but a good friend did, so I know it was good quality.
It was just way too much like the internal thought loop that happens when a LSD trip starts going south. Multiplied by a million!!
One reason I love N,N-DMT is that your mind stays fairly normal, even when the experience is intense to the Nth degree.
5-MeO-DMT on the other hand, is all mind freak out!! I could see where it could be nice under certain settings, but that time, it was too out of control for me!!

Quote:
When smoked, it [Chaliponga] gives you a combined trip of 5-MeO-DMT and DMT, plus some other weird potent stuff.

Is there a reasonably easy way to separate the 5-MeO-DMT from the N,N-DMT in Chaliponga?
Even though I didn't really enjoy the effects of the 5-MeO... I tried last time. I'd still like to try some 5-MeO-DMT that I extracted myself and know for sure that it is only 5-MeO-DMT.
...And in my own set & setting as well!!

Good Luck!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

acolon_5
#4 Posted : 8/7/2008 9:32:29 PM

The Great Namah

Quote:
remember that a full dose of 5-MeO-DMT is about half the weight of N,N-DMT, so be careful and start out small!!

I believe that 5-meo is conciderably more potent that 2x w/w. 15mgs vaporized, for me, is a full blown, in your face, lost my mind and I can't find it bubba, hey what's that white light doing, kind of experience. 30mgs of DMT for me is a nice sub-breakthough dose. I can't imagine what 30-40mgs (1/2 of a solid breakthough DMT dose) of 5-meo-dmt would do to me. In fact, I really don't ever want to know.

Vaporized 5-meo-dmt to me is a dirty version of DMT without the visuals. I don't care for it all that much. To each his or her own. Insufflated is much better with smaller doses.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

WSaged
#5 Posted : 8/7/2008 10:38:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

Quote:
remember that a full dose of 5-MeO-DMT is about half the weight of N,N-DMT, so be careful and start out small!!

I highly disagree with this. I believe that 5-meo is conciderably more potent that 2x w/w. 15mgs vaporized, for me, is a full blown, in your face, lost my mind and I can't find it bubba, hey what's that white light doing, kind of experience.

Yeah, I meant to write "less than half the weight" of a full dose.
Thinking much faster than I can type!
I wasn't sure about the exact numbers anymore either.
I really just meant it to be a warning to start out very small!!!

Quote:
5-meo-dmt to me is a dirty version of DMT without the visuals. I don't care for it all that much. To each his or her own.

I didn't really like it either. It was very Uneasy feeling, much like smoked Salvia is.
Which, I can't say I care for smoking Salvia much either!!

Thanks for noticing my bad wording!! I corrected it.

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 8/8/2008 2:16:29 AM

The Great Namah

Quote:
It was very Uneasy feeling, much like smoked Salvia is.

Yes!!! That's it. It is very forceful...there is no wiggle room with a full smoked dose of this stuff. Very unpleasant in high doses.

I did however like small intranasal amounts of this substance. Very euphoric and mellow.

No worries warrensaged! I just didn't want someone to read this and think that 20-30mgs was a good vaporized.

The Spice extends life
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

69ron
#7 Posted : 8/8/2008 4:50:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
Quote:
It was very Uneasy feeling, much like smoked Salvia is.

Yes!!! That's it. It is very forceful...there is no wiggle room with a full smoked dose of this stuff. Very unpleasant in high doses.

I did however like small intranasal amounts of this substance. Very euphoric and mellow.

No worries warrensaged! I just didn't want someone to read this and think that 20-30mgs was a good vaporized.

SWIM likes to take it sublingually; it’s almost just like snorting it. It burns, but the effect is amazing. It's nothing like smoking it. Sublingually it's smooth, extremely euphoric, exciting, and a very pleasant experience. It’s similar to LSD when taken that way. SWIM has had all sorts of amazing unusual visual effects that way, including seeing photos come to life. Sublingually, it is one of SWIM’s favorite psychedelics, even in large doses. Some of SWIM’s most beautiful trips recently were from sublingual 5-MeO-DMT.

You don’t know how beautiful 5-MeO-DMT can be until you either snort it or take it sublingually.

When smoked, it's sort of like being made instantly insane. It hits you too fast and the whole thing feels mentally toxic, as if the brain is seriously malfunctioning. There's not much enjoyment in that. When smoked, SWIM only likes very small doses of it; just enough to feel it, any more than that and SWIM hates it. In high doses its like a trip to the insane asylum. It’s just an awful experience that way.

It’s a shame most people try smoking it instead of snorting it or taking it sublingually. That’s the worst way to use it in SWIM’s opinion.

SWIM thinks the same for salvia. It’s only nice sublingually, smoked, its an awful experience. When taken sublingually salvia can be an extremely nice experience, similar to shrooms in SWIM’s opinion. But when smoked, it’s just plain awful. SWIM once smoked a little too much salvia and everything got warped and twisted and SWIM was endlessly twisting and sliding and nearly delirious. It was completely unpleasant. SWIM couldn’t find a single thing about the experience that he enjoyed. He used the rest sublingually (actually in the cheek as a quid) and enjoyed it very much. It was a smooth pleasant experience full of lots of euphoria and nice visual effects. It was like a different entheogen altogether.

It's interesting how totally different those two compounds can be by simply taking them by different routes. The slower onset from taken them sublingually somehow greatly enriches the beautiful components of the experience while diminishing the unpleasant ones.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 8/8/2008 1:05:09 PM

The Great Namah

Quote:
When smoked, it's sort of like being made instantly insane. It hits you too fast and the whole thing feels mentally toxic, as if the brain is seriously malfunctioning. There's not much enjoyment in that. When smoked, SWIM only likes very small doses of it; just enough to feel it, any more than that and SWIM hates it. In high doses its like a trip to the insane asylum. It’s just an awful experience that way.

YES! But you are right the effects do seem to be a function of the method of ingestion.

Quote:
SWIM thinks the same for salvia. It’s only nice sublingually, smoked, its an awful experience. When taken sublingually salvia can be an extremely nice experience, similar to shrooms in SWIM’s opinion. But when smoked, it’s just plain awful. SWIM once smoked a little too much salvia and everything got warped and twisted and SWIM was endlessly twisting and sliding and nearly delirious. It was completely unpleasant. SWIM couldn’t find a single thing about the experience that he enjoyed. He used the rest sublingually (actually in the cheek as a quid) and enjoyed it very much. It was a smooth pleasant experience full of lots of euphoria and nice visual effects. It was like a different entheogen altogether.

YES!!!!! I have had a few very nice salvia experiences, but all of them were with plain leaf used by chewing up small pieces very slowly and swalloing them. 10 grams was a very nice dose with colorful visions, euphoria, and a great afterglow. I just can't use DMT for about a week after or I get very unpleasant effects. Smoked salvia is just so disphoric. I get sweats, hot flashes, mental chaos, and very few, if any, useful or fun visions. They are completely different experiences.
The Spice extends life

Noman
#9 Posted : 8/8/2008 9:35:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT and salvia are best used together.
They potentiate and mellow each other simultaneously.

WSaged
#10 Posted : 8/8/2008 9:39:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

I heard that before but good grief that sounds like a mind canon!!

WS

Garulfo
#11 Posted : 8/22/2008 12:52:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If 5-Meo is active thru the sublingual way, would it makes sense to use a salt instead of freebase to avoid the burning feeling ?
Is 5 Meo soluble in citric acid ?

acolon_5
#12 Posted : 8/22/2008 1:58:31 PM

The Great Namah

Garulfo wrote:
If 5-Meo is active thru the sublingual way, would it makes sense to use a salt instead of freebase to avoid the burning feeling ?
Is 5 Meo soluble in citric acid ?

I would guess that it is

It's pretty easy to turn into a salt for sublingual ingestion. You can do the molecular weight thing or just add enough to make sure all is converted. I like acetic acid simply because it is volitile, let is sit around long enough and all the acid will evaporate.
The Spice extends life

Big Inhale
#13 Posted : 8/22/2008 3:48:13 PM

The Enlightend One

Noman wrote:
True staement.Dimitri calms Sally down just enough to be extremely enjoyable talk about uncontrollable laughter.Laughing
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

acolon_5
#14 Posted : 8/22/2008 4:47:55 PM

The Great Namah

Big Inhale wrote:
Noman wrote:
True staement.Dimitri calms Sally down just enough to be extremely enjoyable talk about uncontrollable laughter.Laughing

Please read this topic.

Not all find that combination to be pleasant.
The Spice extends life