We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Elfs/nomes Options

DoctorMantus
#1 Posted : 2/5/2011 2:12:49 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

On This i would like to discuss a little about the elves Me N My Girlfriend have been trying DMT And we give it a one time try every 4 or 5 days, Now from the previous experience we have had its been the geometric and visual attacks no Breakthrough. Our last experience she was surrounded by Asian and Chinese motifs which we actually later found in a book not the exact same but fairly close, color schemes and designs. Anyway the main point i would like to get to is she does not believe she will she the elves and that they only appear for men can any1 or any women confirm that they have met with these entities?
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 2/5/2011 2:14:15 AM

They are you.

gammagore
#3 Posted : 2/5/2011 2:16:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Punctuation??

DoctorMantus
#4 Posted : 2/5/2011 2:16:05 AM

۩ wrote:
They are you.

? Can you Elaborate i kinda understand but not fully.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

martiemcfry
#5 Posted : 2/5/2011 5:08:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I once encountered a multitude of entities that were playful and can only describe them as "machine elves". here's the report https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=17424

They were identical to the andean god viracocha... this has been puzzling me for months now? Can anyone else identify something similar, here's the image
http://www.geschichteinc...ellung-schwarz-weiss.gif

DoctorMantus
#6 Posted : 2/5/2011 10:01:28 AM

i still dont fully understand when it is said that the elves are us is it like in our psyche i feel these elves could be resinence of our souls past lives thats all crammed in our psyche.
— Terence McKenna

godling
#7 Posted : 2/5/2011 10:54:54 AM

Winnie the Pooh

DoctorMantus wrote:
we have had its been the geometric and visual attacks no Breakthrough.

i don't understand this statement.. why is it an attack on the experience to be experiencing the lands of geometry.. how do you know that you aren't actually making contact with a type of entity intelligence through the lands of geometry.. that the lands of geometry are an entity/or compositions of entities
everything posted by godling is false information.. just imagination at work

I am learning not to search for eve anymore but to just 'be' with her for she is already the other half of my soul and one day we'll organically meet as we reach across the cosmos to one another..now comes the light of love

shine as bright as the flame in the pupil of my eye

DoctorMantus
#8 Posted : 2/5/2011 11:55:27 AM

godling wrote:
DoctorMantus wrote:
we have had its been the geometric and visual attacks no Breakthrough.

i don't understand this statement.. why is it an attack on the experience to be experiencing the lands of geometry.. how do you know that you aren't actually making contact with a type of entity intelligence through the lands of geometry.. that the lands of geometry are an entity/or compositions of entities

I C well i do not necessarily mean attack in a bad way and i like how you put that i did not not perceive it that way Saying that really put a lot of things into perspective thank you.
— Terence McKenna