We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The giant mystery that is life Options

Seely
#1 Posted : 8/7/2008 3:28:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm sure everyone who reaches a certain point in their life realizes things about the worldand asks questions to themselves that to most people, are just incomprehensible. So they stop asking. Some find religion and they're sold, but I am not that ignorant, and I never stopped asking. I am your avid pothead, and borderline alcoholic however have not much dwelled into the realm of psychadelics. I've had lots of fun with mushrooms, but after a bad trip in which i thought for sure I was dying I haven't done them since. I've done multiple pills of exctasy to the point where i was calling my friends the wrong names and hallucinating heavily but that is about it.

I recently heard this thing on the internet from Joe Rogan (some dude on tv) and he explained it to great detail. I then got reading more and more and for some reason I really feel the need to try this. Like I want to see this shit bad... considering i'm not a heavy drug user are their any suggestions about DMT, or comments regarding to anything I have said?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 8/7/2008 1:46:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seely wrote:
I'm sure everyone who reaches a certain point in their life realizes things about the worldand asks questions to themselves that to most people, are just incomprehensible. So they stop asking. Some find religion and they're sold, but I am not that ignorant, and I never stopped asking. I am your avid pothead, and borderline alcoholic however have not much dwelled into the realm of psychadelics. I've had lots of fun with mushrooms, but after a bad trip in which i thought for sure I was dying I haven't done them since. I've done multiple pills of exctasy to the point where i was calling my friends the wrong names and hallucinating heavily but that is about it.

I recently heard this thing on the internet from Joe Rogan (some dude on tv) and he explained it to great detail. I then got reading more and more and for some reason I really feel the need to try this. Like I want to see this shit bad... considering i'm not a heavy drug user are their any suggestions about DMT, or comments regarding to anything I have said?

I guess you researched that DMT can be smoked or taken orally together with a MAOI (and this combination is ayahuasca or analogues of ayahuasca)... Each one is quite different from the other, so you have to see which kind of experience are you looking for.. Do you want a psychedelic cannon that immediately takes you somewhere, so strong that normal reality is immediately replaced? Or do you want a slower, personalized experience, with ancient indigenous knowledge, full of personal learning, facing your own mistakes and weaknesses, slower but still strong visuals, etc?

One thing that I would tell you is that the experience of ´dying´ may happen in both of them. Some would say its your ego being shattered, and panic and difficulty comes from resisting it. You have to let go, realize you are not in physical danger and know that all difficulties have a reason. So it may happen with you with both forms of dmt.. Are you ready for this?

Seely
#3 Posted : 8/8/2008 12:42:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I want to be totally fucking gone! I want to see another dimension. I'm just thinking about not having done other drugs like acid and other psychadelics??