We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Food Safe D-limo/Alcohol Extraction? Options

killuminati420
#1 Posted : 2/4/2011 2:49:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was just blazin a couple bowls and thought of this...When doing a food safe extraction of MHRB with calcium hydroxide and d-limonene, most of the time people crash the DMT out of the d-limo with FASA

But i was thinking...if i could evaporate the d-limo instead to get a gooey freebase extract, then re-dissolve the gooey extract in some grain alcohol for freeze precipitation.

Will it precip crystals? Or will it just re-precip the goo?

I heard evaporating d-limonene yields a orange tasting gooey product and that is why i am trying this out.
"Money Can't Buy Life" -Bob Marley

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Big Inhale
#2 Posted : 2/4/2011 5:34:56 AM

The Enlightend One

If you evap limo you will get goo thats smokeable use some herbs to scrape it up. I dont think you can freeze precip with alcohol.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

killuminati420
#3 Posted : 2/4/2011 9:33:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yup i just discovered that when i tried to dissolve some in some iso alcohol to see if it would freeze precip and it didnt...so instead im gonna just make changa.
"Money Can't Buy Life" -Bob Marley

endlessness
#4 Posted : 2/4/2011 11:06:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Alcohol does not freeze precip. Why would you want to smoke oxidized non-volatile limonene residue? Though limo by itself is reasonably not toxic, still to smoke that sounds like just adding possible health hazards, as well as unnecessary inactive weight to your product.

I strongly suggest salting your limo to retrieve your dmt salts and then freebasing that