We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
5-MEO-DMT Options

trashcan
#1 Posted : 2/3/2011 11:57:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what is your favorite extracion for 5-meo-dmt? which one has had the best results? I would love to know what you think.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Wanderer
#2 Posted : 2/4/2011 9:58:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

5-Meo-DMT can be extracted much like it's counterpart. Just make sure to use a less-selective non-polar solvent than naptha (look up dry-teks or FASA teks, or use d-Limonene).

-- Wanderer
Wandering back to the home I never left.

All posts made by this member (Wanderer) should be read and interpreted solely as fictional accounts of fantasy, and in no way represent or depict real events or the life of any living or deceased persons.

ragabr
#3 Posted : 2/4/2011 2:25:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There is some speculation that 5-MeO is very pH sensitive, and so it's suggested to avoid strong bases. Also, the only successful 5-MeO extractions I have read about came from a questionable source. Needs more research.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Wanderer
#4 Posted : 2/5/2011 11:55:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

5-MeO shouldn't be too much different from n,n- in terms of pH selectivity. The only major difference is that the methoxy group makes it less acidic, so (like you said) a stronger base isn't necessarily needed. I would suggest just using heat and Sodium Carbonate.

-- Wanderer
Wandering back to the home I never left.

All posts made by this member (Wanderer) should be read and interpreted solely as fictional accounts of fantasy, and in no way represent or depict real events or the life of any living or deceased persons.

soulfood
#5 Posted : 2/6/2011 12:04:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

The hardest part is in finding a plant that contains this consistently that you easily have access too. I know of none, but some say good virola resin has up to 8%...

Heel knows where they're hiding that stuff though.