We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A little bit of me Options

LetSoulsDevour
#1 Posted : 2/2/2011 10:06:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone. I've been reading a lot on DMT-Nexus before I became a member and I must say it has been incredibly helpful and a good guide too "dos" and "don'ts" in the psychedelic world, especially since the most people I know simply are not interested in these mind altering/expanding/healing drugs.
However, I decided at last to become a member so I can share my thoughts with you all!

I've always been philosophical, interested in how the brain works and not to surprisingly I ended up studying at a university in Philosophy and Cognitive Neuroscience. I got introduced to psychedelics a few years ago through LSD and have since then tried several psychedelics, recently I also got introduced to DMT due to my raised interest in it after reading DMT - The Spirit Molecule.

SWIM has done DMT extractions a couple of times and it has gone pretty well but SWIM would also like to refine the extractions and get tips and tricks from SWIY.

Peace, love, unity and justice for all!

EDIT: Saw that I posted the topic in wrong subforum.. Guess I was to excited to begin hehe.. Any admin can move it for me. Thanks!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/2/2011 10:16:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Cool to have a lurker join in Smile

Did you try oral dmt yet?

What method of extraction are you interested in? Did you try any extraction appart from dmt?

LetSoulsDevour
#3 Posted : 2/2/2011 10:20:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

Cool to have a lurker join in Smile

Did you try oral dmt yet?

What method of extraction are you interested in? Did you try any extraction appart from dmt?

Haha, thank you nice to have joined in finally.

No I havn't tried dmt orally yet but I'm planning to.. I started out with Nomans tek a couple of times,
when it went well I decided to get a sep. funnel and som lab equipment so now I'm doing Vovins tek.
I've just tried DMT extraction actually, thought about mescaline for a while but never got into it.

How about you? Whats your experience?

Pandora
#4 Posted : 2/2/2011 11:33:02 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi LetSoulsDevour,

Welcome to the Nexus! I'm sure you will find what you seek here and more. Just post questions and answers should be forthcoming. You have probably seen the wiki and FAQ during your time lurking, but just in case I thought they might be worth mentioning - links at the top.

Again, welcome!
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

shishigami
#5 Posted : 2/3/2011 2:27:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!

I find the Nexus to be one of the nicest and most welcoming forums I've ever seen (unlike the damn Lollapalooza boards). It's so nice knowing that there are people interested in similar things as you and in your health and safety.

I personally have only done one extraction on 100 g of Mimosa but I plan on making some changa and doing a mescaline extraction soon (well I've done one but the starting material was weak).

Quanta
#6 Posted : 2/3/2011 7:31:53 AM

I'm not sure

Welcome to this great forum!

I'm thinking of studying philosophy myselif, what kind of philosophers are you mainly studying?
Did you see the The spirit molecul movie yet? If so, what's your thoughts on it?

peace
- Quanta
Ambition should be made of sterner stuff.

LetSoulsDevour
#7 Posted : 2/3/2011 11:10:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

shishigami wrote:
Welcome!

I find the Nexus to be one of the nicest and most welcoming forums I've ever seen (unlike the damn Lollapalooza boards). It's so nice knowing that there are people interested in similar things as you and in your health and safety.

I personally have only done one extraction on 100 g of Mimosa but I plan on making some changa and doing a mescaline extraction soon (well I've done one but the starting material was weak).

Yes, this forum is really different from other forums in that and many other ways. Oh cool, are there any good teks for Mescaline extraction?

Quanta wrote:
Welcome to this great forum!

I'm thinking of studying philosophy myselif, what kind of philosophers are you mainly studying?
Did you see the The spirit molecul movie yet? If so, what's your thoughts on it?

peace
- Quanta

Well, we've touched upon many parts of philosohy but we're mostly studying Metaphysics, Epistemology, Philosophy of Science, Philosophy of Consciousness. In my opinion the most interesting is the Mind/Body problem Smile
I saw the movie and honestly I got a little disappointed, the book was much greater! What I didn't like about the movie was that it was a big long interview. The information for someone who havn't read the book is good though and I did like the visuals!

Quanta
#8 Posted : 2/3/2011 12:14:58 PM

I'm not sure

Quote:
I saw the movie and honestly I got a little disappointed, the book was much greater! What I didn't like about the movie was that it was a big long interview. The information for someone who havn't read the book is good though and I did like the visuals!

I've read some of the book myself, but I really like the film aswell. I guess I like the kind of interview point of view in documentaries. Thanks for your respons anyways Smile

Peace and love
- Quanta
Ambition should be made of sterner stuff.

ragabr
#9 Posted : 2/3/2011 4:23:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, LSD!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms