We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
How do you take DMT rectally / anally? Options

null24
#41 Posted : 2/18/2016 2:23:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

RhythmSpring wrote:
anne halonium wrote:
..........WHY?

This.

Seconded. (Thirded?)

I mean, really, I get the whole scientific research thing, but...I'll pass. What if you took off super quick? You can't just drop the pipe. What if your kundalini woke up and you start doing auto-asanas? It would end up on one of those "25 amazing things people got stuck in their butt" web links.

Id say y'all are blowing smoke up my ass, but it's not even April.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

a1pha
#42 Posted : 2/18/2016 2:46:03 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

null24 wrote:
RhythmSpring wrote:
anne halonium wrote:
..........WHY?

This.

Seconded. (Thirded?)

Add another to the list.

obliguhl, I gotta ask: Are you reviving this topic for shock value or genuine interest? It seems if this was of genuine interest eight years is plenty of time to experiment. Why the renewed public interest after eight years?

"obliguhl in 2008" wrote:
Anyone thought about blowing the smoke inside your ass? Would that work?

Mod note:
I combined the old thread with this new one. Not to be anal, but there's no need for a second dedicated thread.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

obliguhl
#43 Posted : 2/18/2016 9:01:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
obliguhl, I gotta ask: Are you reviving this topic for shock value or genuine interest? It seems if this was of genuine interest eight years is plenty of time to experiment. Why the renewed public interest after eight years?

Why would it be shocking? And why would i want to shock others in the first place Razz

I had forgotten about it.

The real question is....does the skin inside your ass absorb smoke better than dmt in oil suspension? I mean in the lung it works exceptionally well but only because of the unique nature of lung tissue.

To those asking the "Why" qustion...i have already answered that...but the reason why i'm against IV is that i'm not sure about the purity of my spice and would also need the assistance of someone to do it. But then it probably is the only way to kind of replicate vaping DMT.

Quote:
I combined the old thread with this new one. Not to be anal, but there's no need for a second dedicated thread.

Admit it, you just did it to make this joke Cool

DisEmboDied
#44 Posted : 2/19/2016 3:19:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I heard you could put the DMT into a lightbulb, then stick it in your butthole, hook the light up to an extension cord, turn it on, then the light will melt the D and then you can smoke it with your butthole.

Of course this is a joke.
Meditate before you venture, take it seriously, use it as medicinal—it is good psychotherapy if needed. Realize that you, the Earth, others, and the Universe are all one and the same process. Then take that knowledge back to become, as you already are, one with nature. Eternity in every moment. Divinity in every particle. All is one organism.

PREV123