We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
How do you take DMT rectally / anally? Options

Tripples
#1 Posted : 8/6/2008 3:27:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend relayed this story to me.

I have just smoked DMT out of a glass pipe. - Fuck me it was so harsh - it wasn't a breakthrough trip but the room instantly started to breathe and my cat looked like a gentle panther, looking at me like, "Why are you making a funny face at me, i want to sleep" My mouth and eyes were both wide open and I was hardly breathing.

Remember cat owners (not that you can own a cat) Cat's see staring as a confrontation / threat, they see blinking as smiling.

I don't smoke tobacco or weed and so the harsh plastic tasting smoke irritated my whole mouth and throat and I went into to the trip in pain, when I swallowed I tasted the most disgusting burnt plastic taste.

I can't do it orally as I can't take MAOIs - I would need to come off my anti-depressant and eat a vegan diet for 2 weeks.

So I thought I'd try it anally like Krystal from Neurosoup. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_6EbDZnkmVw

She says she melted 200mg in butter and put it up her clean, enemad arse, I think with a needle-less syringe.

Has anyone done this or has more info on it?
Can I use DMT freebase like what you would get from Noman's Tek?

Thanks

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 8/6/2008 3:36:34 PM

The Great Namah

I would suggest against this method. I personally have not tried it but it sounds painful. I'm not against rectal use and use this method with other psycadelics, but you would really need to covert the freebase into a salt and dissolve it with water.

The butter thing isn't a good idea. The person you are talking about also did 3 syringes full of 200mgs each for a total of 600mgs...she also said it was an overdose.

If you really need another method of ingestion I suggest nasally.

Smoking spice out of a regular pipe using the "leaf bed" method makes it a lot smoother. A bong is another option that worked well for my wife. Glass pipes can be really tricky to get right and can give extremely harsh smoke if not done right. Try a different method of smoking, I bet you will find a way that works for you.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Tripples
#3 Posted : 8/6/2008 4:02:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OK Thanks- So maybe a bong with leaf above and below the spice is worth a try - Still interested to hear if anyone has tried it - Thanks

lorax
#4 Posted : 8/6/2008 4:19:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

build yourself a little vaporizer out of a lightbulb. heat it from underneath the glass.. like you would do with opium. this will probably result in much smoother inhalation
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 8/6/2008 4:31:42 PM

The Great Namah

cheech wrote:
build yourself a little vaporizer out of a lightbulb. heat it from underneath the glass.. like you would do with opium. this will probably result in much smoother inhalation

In my experience and the experience of some of my friends this is worse than a glass vaporizer. If it works for you cheech great! I have found that it really makes the smoke even harsher.

Tripples,

Yes, a bong with a small amount of water and leaf above and below the spice has worked great for some of my friends that just can handle "the burn" from a glass vaporizer. Use minimal leaf, you don't need much on top...and only a little more on bottom.

May I suggest, Lotus, blue or white, white is a little gentler than blue. Many people suggest passionflower, but it really puts off some acrid smoke. Parsley will aslo work just fine as will MJ.
The Spice extends life
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Tripples
#6 Posted : 8/6/2008 4:44:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks - The lightbulb method would probably be know different to this - which is what I used

WSaged
#7 Posted : 8/6/2008 5:29:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Man, do you really think shoving butter up your ass would be a better entery to hyperspace than a nasty tasting mouth?!?!?!? Think about that for a second.

I do not!!, Leave my ass out it please!!!

I suggest getting a (clean) bubbler or bong and putting some Brillo (large wire mesh scouring pads) in the bowl, burn the brass coating off the brillo before putting it in the bowl for use.
Then sprinkle the dose on to the brillo and melt it down into the wire mesh without vaporising it yet. I use a torch lighter to do this because it is able to melt the DMT without vaporising it, by passing the flame over the bowl quickly.
Once your dose has been melted into the brillo, it can be smoked like a normal bowl full of herb. I use a bic lighter to smoke it, just try not to pull the flame down into the brillo too much, or at least until the last hit.

I tried a number of DMT smoking devices over the last year and using a bubbler with a brillo in the bowl has become my method of choice. The brillo vaporises the spice with ease and the water filtering makes it smooth as well. I haven't felt "harsh" smoke since I started using my bubbler exclusively!!!

Hey Cheech, a light bulb vaporisor is just a ghetto base pipe (glass meth pipe) and works just as lousy!!
Like Tripples said though, if it works for you, so be it.

The leaf method has never worked for me personally.

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tripples
#8 Posted : 8/6/2008 10:18:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Also - Has anyone done it insufflated? ie snorted up your nose?

I read this somewhere "To make snortable DMT, you need to salt it. Try adding a little HCl & drying at RT. Works fine then"

How do you turn Mimosa extracted yellow crystals into a salt?

adrian89987
#9 Posted : 8/6/2008 10:48:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You can just take a little bit of distilled white vinegar and dissolve it into that (maybe a few milliliters). Rectal is a good administration method imo, takes out the need for an maoi.

Tripples
#10 Posted : 8/6/2008 10:49:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So Dissolve it in distilled white vinegar and squirt it up your bum. How much 200mg? more less? Have you done it SWIYself?

Thanks

divinemadness
#11 Posted : 8/7/2008 6:04:22 PM
Lilis

SWIM has had VERY good experiences with the Machine.

because of the large chamber, you can gently breathe in the vapors as you feel comfortable.

also, there is a special way to inhale that reduces discomfort. lightly. gently. like it's air.... if you keep your chest relaxed while doing it, it helps a lot.

and after a little while, it stops smelling like burnt plastic and it starts to smell... good. Wink

acolon_5
#12 Posted : 8/7/2008 6:13:13 PM

The Great Namah

Tripples wrote:
So Dissolve it in distilled white vinegar and squirt it up your bum. How much 200mg? more less? Have you done it SWIYself?

Thanks

I don't know how much material you have to work with, but I suggest starting slowly. Maybe 100mgs for your first test. After you get a feel for what that does you can bump it up by 50-100mgs.

If you really want to go deep go for 250-300mgs....but I have not personally done this. I am just guessing based on reports I have read.
The Spice extends life

meme
#13 Posted : 8/7/2008 6:23:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Base works find, dissolve it in a carrier of butter or cocoa butter.

Neo Guado
#14 Posted : 8/9/2008 10:15:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I may be a newbie ,but man why would you want that?
Is smoking really that bad?
“People believe I am what they see Me as, rather than what they do not see. But I am the Great Unseen, not what I cause Myself to be in any particular moment. In a sense, I am what I am not. It is from the Am-notness that I come, and to it I always return.” -Neale Donald Walsch-

obliguhl
#15 Posted : 8/9/2008 10:16:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Why is it such a bad thing to put substances in your ass? Homophobia?

Neo Guado
#16 Posted : 8/9/2008 10:29:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hell no ,I love to put stuff in my ass
“People believe I am what they see Me as, rather than what they do not see. But I am the Great Unseen, not what I cause Myself to be in any particular moment. In a sense, I am what I am not. It is from the Am-notness that I come, and to it I always return.” -Neale Donald Walsch-

obliguhl
#17 Posted : 8/9/2008 10:48:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Neo Guado
#18 Posted : 8/9/2008 11:07:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Laughing

WSaged
#19 Posted : 8/9/2008 4:36:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Why is it such a bad thing to put substances in your ass? Homophobia?

On my side, Pants down, with oil leaking out of my ass is not the way I like to go into a psychedelic trance.

Exit only please!!!

Quote:
Is smoking really that bad?

NO!!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

adrian89987
#20 Posted : 8/9/2008 4:49:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Smoking it is a different kind of experience. Rectal is more like oral than it is like smoked.

123NEXT