We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Nexus Options

Chief
#1 Posted : 2/2/2011 1:15:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone,

Super happy to be a part of such an extensive and broad community.I know a couple members here already and have been reading quite a lot.The information on this site is pushing forward and super duper inspiring.Blessed to have something as readily available for modern day travelers.

Ive been utilising entheogens for about just over a year now.Got my first DMT pipe handed to me by the one and only phlux and since then have been happy to have come across probably the worlds biggest and best kept secret.Im a big fan of psilocybin and mescaline.Every now and then a bit of Salvia.

Lately Ive been smoking Changa Im currently working with it as one of my closest allies.Changa has changed and transformed my DMT experiences into something I could have never expected and I am forever grateful for these teachers.The progress and therapy this stuff gives me is something that cannot be translated into words but rather only feeling.I feel that entheos keep a balance in conciousness that must be keapt and furthered.The gateways and tools of Mother Earth and her sanctuary.

Thanks for accepting and cant wait to further my knowledge through this community and its members.
1Love brothers

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 2/2/2011 2:21:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome fellow south African.

ragabr
#3 Posted : 2/2/2011 4:48:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Chief, welcome to the Nexus!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

endlessness
#4 Posted : 2/4/2011 2:01:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Glad you've been developing a good relationship with these substances. Did you try oral dmt yet?

See ya!

Chief
#5 Posted : 2/4/2011 5:23:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the warm welcome guys Very happy. i have yet to try an oral dose of dmt, very keen on trying ayahuasca as ive only had caapi tea and then changa. i should stick some fumarates in a cap next time i get the chance.