We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dmt is produced in the pineal gland. Scientifically proven? Options

Perceptual Reality
#1 Posted : 1/31/2011 12:29:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I stumbled across a story in the news about a man that was charged with driving under the influence on DMT. His defense was that he had a heart attack, which caused him to have a heart attack thus producing the DMT in his pineal gland. Toxic reports done by examiners on the scene found DMT in his system, but he says he was dead at the time that this occurred.
"A man who drove through a local pet store after suffering a heart attack behind the wheel of his car on Thursday was arrested after it was discovered that he was under the influence of the hallucinogenic drug DMT (dimethyltryptamine) at the time.

The arrest of George Ramsey, a 57 year old mathematics teacher at Aaron Burr High School, was conducted at St. Reagan Hospital where he has been convalescing after toxicology tests taken at the scene of the accident revealed the presence of the drug in his system.

Ramsey adamantly denies the charges against him, claiming that not only has he never heard of DMT, but he’s never used it while driving - a position that is supported by the fact that the human pineal gland is capable of producing dimethyltryptamine and is known to release large amounts of the compound during birth, death, and near-death experiences, which would account for why it was found in his body under such circumstances.

Ramsey remarked, “I remember I was on my way to the taco shop when suddenly it felt like I’d been hit in the chest with a sledgehammer. There was a crash, and in a moment my life and all the pets I’ve ever owned flashed before my eyes. Then I felt like I was floating in this brilliant, glorious white light, up and up, higher and higher, and when I looked down I could see my body below as an empty shell, covered with feathers and flopping fish. It was intense.”

Ramsey continued, “Then the next thing I knew, I woke up handcuffed to a hospital bed, surrounded by angry policemen. They called me ‘puppy killer’ and ‘junkie’. I told them that I didn’t do drugs and that I was merely dead at the time of the accident, but they didn’t believe it.”

Unfortunately for Ramsey, the District Attorney’s office isn’t buying the story either and has filed several charges against him, including driving under the influence of a controlled substance, destruction of private and public property, and animal cruelty.”

Troy Hutchins, a spokesman for the DA commented: “The defense of Mr. Ramsey that the DMT was made by his own body against his will is inadequate and laughable as such a notion would mean everyone in the world is a criminal, including me, and I’ve never done drugs in my life – whether it be smoking pot on purpose or having some chemical from one of my supposed ‘glands’ be released autonomously into my bloodstream. It is our belief and assertion that Mr. Ramsey’s heart attack was a consequence of the drug, not vice versa, which he acquired from a street dealer and smoked just minutes before the incident took place.”

Added Hutchins: “And we intend to throw the book at him.” "

Is it scientifically proven that DMT is produced in our pineal glands at the time of R.E.M sleep or death?

We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

universecannon
#2 Posted : 1/31/2011 12:33:19 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

interesting story

but no, its not proven

there is an interesting discussion on it here..: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=18834

and on many other threads in the forum if you do a search

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Eden
#3 Posted : 1/31/2011 12:40:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Toxicity test for DMT?

So much of this story just doesn't make sense.

Troy Hutchins wrote:
such a notion would mean everyone in the world is a criminal, including me, and I’ve never done drugs in my life

Hehe. Smile

universecannon
#4 Posted : 1/31/2011 12:43:12 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Yeah thats what makes me question this story altogether.

I've never heard of tests for dmt. And how could you when its over in 10 minutes? Confused

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 1/31/2011 12:50:32 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I think this is a made up news report: http://newsmutiny.com/pa.../NearDeathExperience.htm

"Satire for the wise, news for the dumb". Pleased

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Eden
#6 Posted : 1/31/2011 12:51:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Man buys DMT from "street dealer", smokes it immediately, craves some tacos, and goes about his business.
A few minutes later: crashes into pet store, kills some puppies.
EMT's arrive on the scene immediately and have the prescience to test for DMT, because what else could it be, right?
Fortunately, they brought along their extremely rare/unheard of DMT testing equipment and determine intoxication prior to molecular decomposition.

Really, what a miraculous case. Law enforcement was really on top of this one.

Perceptual Reality
#7 Posted : 1/31/2011 12:51:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im guessing the medical examiners didnt arrive on the scene until he was just about dead, and the DMT was being produced in his pineal gland. That would be a weird coincidence though. It kind of shows you the how ignorant mainstream society is to such things.

either way im happy for the nexus Smile
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

benzyme
#8 Posted : 1/31/2011 12:56:02 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Perceptual Reality wrote:
Im guessing the medical examiners didnt arrive on the scene until he was just about dead, and the DMT was being produced in his pineal gland.

or maybe it was being produced in his earlobe
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

gibran2
#9 Posted : 1/31/2011 1:21:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

The Traveler wrote:
I think this is a made up news report: http://newsmutiny.com/pa.../NearDeathExperience.htm

Kind regards,

The Traveler

People, read closely: "Satire for the wise, news for the dumb".
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Lodi
#10 Posted : 1/31/2011 4:33:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have read articles in the science journal explaining how they can prove that DMT is produced in the brain, they have done the tests, and i think anything saying otherwise is just false information, or rumors.

much peace and love.
Everything I say is fictional, I do not support illegal drug use of any kind, SWIM is a fictional character.

jamie
#11 Posted : 1/31/2011 4:36:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Where are these articles? DMT is proven to be produced in the body and present in the brain. There is no evidence so far of it's PRODUCTION in the brain..only of its presence in the brain.
Long live the unwoke.

Lodi
#12 Posted : 1/31/2011 4:46:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No I believe your right, If I come across them again ill save it. It was a good read, but yeah it was not about it being produced in the brain. my bad, my memory has failed me miserably in these past few years.
Everything I say is fictional, I do not support illegal drug use of any kind, SWIM is a fictional character.

Rivea
#13 Posted : 1/31/2011 4:48:33 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

The Traveler wrote:

Kind regards,

The Traveler

You have appreciate the seriousness of a 'newspaper' with a 'farts and giggles' section. My farts are always serious!
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

Xt
#14 Posted : 1/31/2011 3:11:16 PM

/giggles

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

gibran2
#15 Posted : 1/31/2011 3:32:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Here’s some useful medical advice everyone might enjoy reading.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.