We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A little about me... Options

Pretty_Tony
#1 Posted : 1/30/2011 6:56:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi there.

First of all, thanks for the site. This seems like a warm and welcoming community and I look forward to being a part of it.

My journey with psychedelics began in my late teens/early twenties. LSD and mushrooms were the primary vehicles for my explorations and I must say they've changed the way I see the world. I'm now in my mid 30s and I haven't touched psychedelics in over ten years. I've been feeling as though I'm slipping away from the wisdom and perspective they gave to me and have been feeling a strong pull back to them, most strongly to DMT. I've never experienced DMT so my hope is to take some time studying, asking questions, and ultimately complete my own extraction. I've got a lot of mental preparation ahead of me, but I look forward to the challenge.

Thanks again for this great resource.

Tony

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Enoon
#2 Posted : 1/30/2011 9:33:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hey Pretty_Tony, nice to meet you.

I know what you mean about the pull back to psychedelics - I experienced it prior to joining this site as well. I think preparing for an extraction is an excellent way of getting your mind in the right place for the experience thereafter as well. It makes the whole thing more holistic IMO too - since you are dealing and working with the molecule in many respects - intellectually, psychologically, pharmacologically/neurochemically, alchemically and chemically... Then there are other aspects to look at as well - for which this site is fantastic - like the social aspect - sharing the experience, the knowledge, the love... This community offers a lot in this respect - not only as a well of great information but as a haven for people trying to connect, communicate and interact, sharing a similar path or at least involved in using similar tools on their way.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Cheers and love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Lodi
#3 Posted : 1/31/2011 2:10:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I to spent years riding on the waves of acid and mushrooms, after about 10 years of use I decided it was time for my next step, and so I took a huge jump into hyperspace.

I spent months researching extraction teks, and everything I could read about it, before I tried my first extraction. It was a success thanks to the people on this site.

I recently took acid after a long time of strictly using DMT, and found the effects to be more like a toy, there was nothing profound, or astonishing about it. as compared to every DMT experience I had, has had great meaning in my life, and has truly helped me work out the problems that I spent years being burdened by.

Nice to meet you tony, safe travels.
much peace and love.
Everything I say is fictional, I do not support illegal drug use of any kind, SWIM is a fictional character.

DoctorMantus
#4 Posted : 1/31/2011 2:17:54 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Welcome To the Nexus Its nice to know you are back to experiencing and learning with psychoactive substances by your read i can tell you are for good intentions and i can see the good vibes may you learn and expand.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Pretty_Tony
#5 Posted : 1/31/2011 4:25:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for the kind words.