We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Long time lurker seeking to become part of the Community Options

Thedream
#1 Posted : 1/30/2011 4:24:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've been lurking on this site for years now and have had a membership for awhile but have neglected to write my intro essay partly because I have been soaking up info here and now I feel as though its time to give back to this wonderful community. I enjoy reading everyone experiences with the wonderful plant teachers and I feel as though this forum shares the same respect for these sacraments as I do, not viewing them as just drugs to take to make you feel good. I have one threshold experience with smoked dmt and plan to experiment further with this teacher. I do however have ample experience with mushrooms a few with lsd and a few with various 2c's, oh and marijuana is my favorite ally btw.

I am an avid nature enthusiast and enjoy hikes and taking in the scenery which is my favorite activity for tripping. Other than that another passion in my life is growing plants and watching them grow throughout their various stages of growth. It brings me great joy to see the different stages of growth and taking in their beauty. Doing so I feel as though I develop a bond with them and when I consume the sacraments they reward me with beautiful visuals to color my trip Smile

Anyhow I look forward to being a part of this community and offer any advice/knowledge I may have for any fellow travellers. I would like to thank the creators of this forum and all those who share their awesome experiences. Some of the reports I read are literary gold and are such a pleasure to read!!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 1/30/2011 5:10:04 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello Thedream,

Welcome to the Nexus! Great intro essay. Thank you so much.

I realize you've lurked, but if you haven't done so yet, please be sure to check the FAQ and Wiki links above. In particular, you may want to check out the extractions sections.

Feel free to post any questions you might have.

Anyway, welcome to DMT-Nexus from another cannabis-head. Hope to see more of your posts in the future.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Ellis D'Empty
#3 Posted : 1/30/2011 5:24:43 AM

Snirfneblin

Welcome Smile Much love. Loved reading the intro too. Good vibes xD
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 2/4/2011 1:53:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Smile Cool intro essay!

Glad you decided to join us now.

You said you have good experience with mushrooms, did you ever consider to try smoking dmt in a mushroom trip? to me its one of the most blissfull combos ever Very happy

I completely share yuor passion with hiking, nature and taking in the scenery Smile So many incredible moments heh?

See you around!

Thedream
#5 Posted : 2/4/2011 3:49:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replies guys!!! I appreciate your kindness Smile I would love to experiment with mushrooms and dmt at some point. I believe it would be in my best interest to become more familiar with dmt first though this way I can build a relationship with it and know how it affects my mind. I have done the food safe extraction on some peruvian torch that is burning a whole in my stash but I want to wait to try it for when I have something enjoyable to do rather than just hang out in my house as it is nothing but snow and ice everywhere outside where I live. I hope its active!!! I only did two pulls (got about 700mgs worth total) because I want to save the remaining d-lemonene to try an do the extract on some mhrb powder that i have had for almost a year now. Stuffs expensive and greenterpene takes forever to ship. I had to wait nearly 2 months for my order to arrive!! can you believe it?? Next time i'll just suck it up and get a gallon.

Call me crazy but I believe some force wants me to partake in the consumption of ayahuasca because after my father died( he supposedly drowned in a river but i believe there is more to the story, he was houseless others say homeless but he had a home to go to just preferred to be on his own so he lived in kinda a campsite with other homeless people btw) Anyhow, I drove to where he lived about an hour away from me and on the highway a car in front of me had the liscense plate MIMOSA!!! If that is not a sign than I dont know what would be. What are the odds a car would end up infront of me with that liscense plate, that would have meaning to me??

With that said I can't wait to become a fully immersed member here at the nexus, it is nice to be in a community with like minded individuals!