We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV2345NEXT
Breaking Open the (Large & Slightly Misshapen) Head - Chapter #3 Options

Kazoo...
#61 Posted : 2/17/2011 10:51:26 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

antrocles wrote:

"rather than try to bring the world of no-language into language and severely diminish it in the process, it is our work to raise our way of communicating to THAT place. to understand one another beyond language. to learn not only to speak with the soul...but to listen with the soul as well..."

L&G

Smile thanks Ant'
Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see....

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Thebatman
#62 Posted : 2/17/2011 11:26:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Antrocles-I have read your story, and commend you on such a journey. I can not fathom undergoing such a profound experience. The sheer weight of it would probably crush my soul, and I would be left in the forests of Costa Rica. I am glad, however, that you were able to keep us updated on the going ons down there. Its humbling that WE (the nexus) have communications with someone like yourself that HAS gone as far as one can go, and came back to tell about it.

Thebatman

timeloop
#63 Posted : 2/18/2011 5:00:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow! Thankyou Ant for sharing your experience. Amazing experiences! Part of me really wishes you could share the true depth of what you experienced in detail, but I totally understand the necessity of not sharing experiences when they are for you alone ...

...As much as you may be doubting some things after such an life changing experience You are a Shaman and a Healer... and have offerred so much profound insight and healing to many on this forum.

Happy new Birthday brother!!!!!!!

skinwalker
#64 Posted : 2/24/2011 8:13:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
There’s also a bit of selfishness in my desire to hear more from him. All of us who have gone deep have (or should have) concerns about the implications of our explorations. Where does it all lead? Antrocles has led the way – he’s pushed himself harder and further than many of us would dare, and I know he has insights that might help some of us. It would be nice to hear what he has to say.

thats my exact position too, thats why i apply alittle heat to the situatoin to entice an answer. I'm as hungry as the next guy to know what he saw/learned. I've gone deep and know the rabbit hole goes alllllot deeper, especially regarding the madness side. I wouldnt waste my time commenting unless i thought the poster actually has some very important insight...that hopefully will come to light.

skinwalker
#65 Posted : 2/24/2011 8:17:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
appears you haven't been blessed with such a trip.

you know little about what i've seen and been shown...

skinwalker
#66 Posted : 2/24/2011 8:36:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
and skinwalker- please don't confuse my lack of details for anything other that what i reiterated a few times in earlier posts. i was told very bluntly that i am not to share any of the details of my journeys until such a time as they have fully blossomed within me and i am the embodiment of their teachings.

that was the vaguest explination of NOTHING i have heard yet on this forum. Go be offended everyone, but to claim to have such a powerful experience, REMEMBER IT!!!!... (thas the extrodinary claim i'm excited about), and to refuse to share it but basically ask everyone to be so compassionate and understand for what?? because he took a vacation and did the same thing we all do at home?

Because some natives (who get this...are also human, they hold no more power than any of us do) smoked weed and told him not to share secrets? Humans hold no authority over my spiritual decisions, only the entities on the other side make those calls. I was hoping to hear you say the DMT entities...or whatever the hell they are or you want to term them told you. That i could accept and bow to. That some dirty giggling half naked HUMAN told you not to share is ...for some reason bothers me ..alot. You do realize tha tyour true self is NOT subseviant to any shaman right?? we are however subserviant to what lies on the other side and the infinate levels of enlightenment that awaits us.

I mean i feel i have a duty to share what little i learn with mankind, i feel the ONLY reason i'm allowed to remember parts is to share them, the other parts they make me forget. I know I will be attacked mercilessly for having this strong emotional opinion, but i'm not putting my spitual life story on the internet for everyone to read, you are. If you wanted privacy then leave it between you and the giggling shamans and keep us seekers from asking.

Bill Cipher
#67 Posted : 2/24/2011 8:52:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Back off, skinwalker. For whatever reason, he's chosen not to share the specific details of his journey. Respect the decision and stop trying to bait him. It's neither productive nor appreciated.

jamie
#68 Posted : 2/24/2011 8:55:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

calm down..I agree that these shamans are just people and thats it, and that at the end of the day they might have alot more experience than you or I, but they really hold no extra power and believing them to is in essence, a surrendor of your own personal power. Personal power to me is not an ego thing, its about realizing the devine nature of your own being and higher self, and when you come to that place you realize you are the shaman and you anything these curranderos etc can do you can do...simple as that. Why give that away? It is our birthrite.

This is why I wanted to know why ant thought he would die if these shamans hadnt saved his life, since ayahuasca is non-toxic. I am unsure if he said that literally or metaphorically.

That said, I dunno your post just seems a bit unnecessary.
Long live the unwoke.

gibran2
#69 Posted : 2/24/2011 8:55:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

@ skinwalker - Wow. That was an offensive post. To refer to indigenous spiritual teachers as “some dirty giggling half naked HUMAN” is extremely disrespectful and offensive, and won’t help you to get whatever it is you want.

Do you know what it means to respect someone’s privacy? It was made very clear by Antrocles that he isn’t ready to share his experiences yet. Respect that. Have you considered the possibility that what he experienced was for him and not for you?
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

pau
#70 Posted : 2/24/2011 9:22:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

whatever transpired between the shamans and Antrocles, he made the decision to submit to and trust their guidance in this deeply personal, spiritual matter. There are a number of branches of thought in the world of "eastern mysticism" where one surrenders to the guidance of a teacher....there are many such reports written up over the last fifteen hundred years ... after a time processing the "lessons", the "student" may awaken to find that he has mastered the lessons and become the "teacher" him or herself...and may very well share the details of what he's imbibed with those interested in listening. It appears something like was set in motion on his trip to Costa Rica.

I don't find it surprising at all that our fellow Nexian is not sharing too many of the fine details of what happened to him. Who am I to say, but in my own expereince, the bits and pieces of the mysteries of existence I have been blessed to see remain incomplete, and I feel that by opening my mouth too much about them would not only decieve others, but probably just feed my ego.

That said, something tells me that many interested Nexians will one way or another hear lots more from Antrocles, and sooner rather than later. This is why we are all here, after all.
WHOA!

jamie
#71 Posted : 2/24/2011 9:28:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Talking about it perverts it to a degree I think..it's like gibberish..trying to translate is good, but when so much is lost in a translation it isnt worth much.
Long live the unwoke.

skinwalker
#72 Posted : 2/25/2011 12:02:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oh he knows exactly what he saw and he could translate it into words if he so choose to. He wont, nor will this topic EVER get updated with the full unimaginably beautiful story of what he saw (which i really do believe he was shown something that many of us havnt seen, given the level it sounds like he was exposed to). Yes i was baiting him in my earlier post because i was afraid the details wouldnt come out (which now i see they wont). Hard to say to respect privacy when someone exposes themselves to a an open forum, its not like i'm peeking in someones windows here.. he volunteered this and opened it to the nexus to discuss. Bottom line is its just another fairy tale without the details, and its sad because i know there must have been an amazing story behind it all. Also no i dont respect shamans anymore than i do priests, rabbasi, wiccians, the church of the spagetti monster, or any other human spiritual respresentative. None of of have all the answers even experienced shamans only have a piece of the puzzle, we all have pieces. Its by sharing all of our personal experiences that we can begin to take all of these broken puzzel pieces and begin to put them together to see the complete picture of what lies beyond.

proto-pax
#73 Posted : 2/25/2011 1:05:07 AM

bird-brain

Have you never done DMT? I can barely describe what I go through on a breakthrough dose. I fully expect that if Antrocoles tried to relate this to us, it would be something akin to a person who has never done psychedelics being having a breakthrough dose of DMT explained to them.

Perhaps the message is to dive further yourself? That's what I fully intend to do, and I can only hope many of you come along with me after reading about Antrocloes experience.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

gibran2
#74 Posted : 2/25/2011 1:14:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

proto-pax wrote:
...Perhaps the message is to dive further yourself? That's what I fully intend to do, and I can only hope many of you come along with me after reading about Antrocloes experience.

Yes! Someone else can't walk the path for you.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

skinwalker
#75 Posted : 2/25/2011 1:26:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

proto-pax wrote:
Perhaps the message is to dive further yourself? That's what I fully intend to do, and I can only hope many of you come along with me after reading about Antrocloes experience.

i like to test the water before diving in too deep. never-ending madness and death of mind with a living body shouldnt be taken lightly. The journeys of others can somewhat set your expectations. and i know i know reply with some meaningless dmt doesnt give you want you want blah blah expectations dont exist blah blah, you can never truely prepare yourself for s dmt breakthrough blah blah. You can prepare, the name of game is shock, awe, and fear and learning to control these sets the scene. Also past experiences prepare you for future ones. Again neverending madness and taking possibly months to put my life back together make me hesitate alittle ...but only alittle Pleased

Thebatman
#76 Posted : 2/25/2011 2:20:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Let's try and cool things down a bit

@skinwalker: I definitely understand where your coming from, on wanting to pick Ant's brain for as much as possible, but I do believe a certain amount of respect must be given to him, he has given us this great story, and compiled it as such, and we must accept the fact that his experiences are dear and personal to him, yet he is sharing the RESULTS of such an experience.

@Antrocles: Would it be possible to reach an agreement that: if you are ever given permission to disclose the events of your experience, that you will do so? If it be next week, next year, or next ten years, only when you are ready to share them?

DoingKermit
#77 Posted : 2/25/2011 2:48:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I totally get your desire in wanting to understand more of the big mystery, skinwalker (we all want to in one way or another), but there is no need to demand an experience from someone to try and learn more about it. Some things are definitely lost in translation and the gifts in which Ant received will most likely be shared in other ways. Just live and let live, dude Smile

jamie
#78 Posted : 2/25/2011 3:21:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You know skinwalker, Antrocles is and has been for quite some time a huge participant in the nexus community, far longer than you have..he has contributed far far more than you have here and probabily has far more connections elsewhere with people/friends here than you do..for you to come here and make assumptions like this, and go off on some rant about how he shouldnt even talk about it here unless he is willing to give every little detail is quite damn arrogant. I dunno what else to say to you. YOU and you alone are the only person here who really seems to be that bothered by it. You are the minority here. Antrocles is a part of the nexus community and I think that just becasue you want to here more or here nothing doesnt mean we all feel that way about it. Deal with it.
Long live the unwoke.

Apoc
#79 Posted : 2/25/2011 4:35:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Y U mad, skinwalker?

antrocles
#80 Posted : 2/25/2011 5:32:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oh my buddha.... i pop on to read up on my favorite people and i come across this... Sad

here's the sweet and low down: i am going to write something up tomorrow for all of you beautiful, supportive brothers and sisters. i want very much to share with you what has happened in my new life. i think you will all be very happy and inspired!

as for the details of my rebirth- it is still too soon. much. however, as this greatest gift continues to blossom within me, i will OF COURSE share it all with you when i feel it is time to do so!

....there's nobody on this planet i would more eagerly want to do so with! if there's one thing i hope you all know about me by now, it's how much i love this community. you are all (yes, you too skinwalker) very much a part of me and it was with all of your support that i was able to go through what i experienced and it is also with that same support that i have been able to create this new and very exciting path i now walk ...one step at a time...

i will set aside a goodly chunk of my afternoon tomorrow and write. i feel compelled and eager to do so. since it's not really an 'experience' entry, i think i'll post it in the hyperspace tavern for you all. keep your eyes and hearts open Smile

with the deepest love and gratitude!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

«PREV2345NEXT