We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro Essay Options

trashcan
#1 Posted : 1/30/2011 1:21:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have made an account here because i wish to share my journeys with DMT. I have tried it only a few times, but i want to continue exploring. Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 1/30/2011 4:36:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi trashcan,

tell us more about yourself. As you have surely noticed - this site is more than just information; it's a community. We'd love to get to know you, and I'm sure you us - so perhaps you could start by telling us about what interests you about psychedelics, or dmt specifically, what you expect to find or gain from it or what you have learned from it so far. How about other entheogens or what about extractions - any experiences there?

There's lots of ways to engage in conversations, I'm sure we'll find one.

cheers and love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

trashcan
#3 Posted : 1/31/2011 5:53:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well i have been into psychedelics since i was 15, mushrooms especially, but i think dmt is beginning to take over as number 1. I haven't done it enough times to be sure. When i have a major problem in life or just a really big question, I use DMT because it helps me figure things out. Even if it didn't, it makes me appreciate life more than anything. Psychedelics make me feel like im a part of everything, and sometimes its just fun for me to trip out of my mind. I like to draw, play with clay, and do anything art related when im trippin. Well, thats about all the info i can come up with i think. Anything someone wants to know, just ask.

clouds
#4 Posted : 2/1/2011 6:23:34 AM

Human

hello, where are you from?

trashcan
#5 Posted : 2/1/2011 7:36:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am from dallas texas