We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Remote Viewing: experiments claim we can 'see' everywhere Options

flyboy
#1 Posted : 8/4/2008 11:57:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Those 'flashes' we see may just be visions from another space and time after all.

Here's the basics, but do a search on youtube or liveleak on remote viewing and watch some of the physicists talk about it... quite incredible but not unlike the feeling that we all get of the flashes.. that things are here with us in some way. Remote Viewing seems to claim we can indeed perceive this sort of energy from other space, and if so it would certainly make sense while we are all seeing aliens, elves, etc.. because that is what we are tuning into.. and if so then those beings could be able to perceive us as well, perhaps trying to communicate with us. Certainly fits the plot wouldn't you say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN9nIMgdpuw

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_viewing

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Dwhitty76
#2 Posted : 8/4/2008 5:45:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The govt started project GRILLFLAME in the sixties ans seventies.Essentially a learned skill RV to spy on russians.They discovered a lot more than russians and its an amazing story.The original creww left the agency and started RV schools.If you want to learn the history of how it came about and the journeys they went on,read the book PSI SPIES by Jim Marrs also Alien Agenda by the same author covers quite a bit about the subject.Be careful with these remote viewing courses that cost too much money.Ther are good ones and there are rip off ones.I do believe that it works.Another good book that can teach some of the techniques and "protocal" for learning the skill is a book called Master remote viewing by a guy name sapphire (you can find it on amazon for $20).I would also google project grillflame,if you're interested in learning more on the subject.It's amazing also Astral Projection and the skill requires use of the pineal gland (third eye),which we all know relieses dmt>I believe there could be a connection between hyperspace and RV and AP (just speculation).Some of their journeys and contact with other entities is amazing and is worth looking into imo.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

69ron
#3 Posted : 8/4/2008 8:08:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I highly recommend you don't mention anything related to the *C* *I* *A* on this website. You might actually attract someone from the *C* *I* *A* to this website and believe me that's not something you want.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Dwhitty76
#4 Posted : 8/4/2008 10:50:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim wasnt thinking but point taken
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Tripples
#5 Posted : 8/4/2008 11:11:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe Flyboy could edit his post?

lorax
#6 Posted : 8/6/2008 4:51:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i guess we are already watched over by them.. this is all beeing scanned and protocolled by /*N*/*S*/*A*/ computers. if they want to they can watch you wiping your ass. (gotta be shitting outside for that to happen tho)
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

69ron
#7 Posted : 8/6/2008 6:27:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah. They scan everything on the web all the time automatically looking for certain keywords. The more we talk about them, the more this site appears on their list. So please don't mention that organization by name. The last thing we want is a bunch of SWIMs getting watched for no valid reason. Imagine coming home to find all your personal items have been examined and are all over the floor.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Dwhitty76
#8 Posted : 8/6/2008 6:35:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is just an educational website.None the less, we dont want any unwarrented attention.

meme
#9 Posted : 8/7/2008 6:26:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The C I A does not care if people mention them, or care about this website at all.

They exist to keep money liquid in the US economy, that is it.

If hyperspace starts affecting RV-land, then they'd care, maybe.

69ron
#10 Posted : 8/7/2008 7:04:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The problem is they scan the internet all the time looking for certain keywords. I'd rather not have anything I've posted reviewed by them at all. They've been known to break US law and do some pretty evil things to innocent people. I don’t want anything to do with them, do you?

Dwhitty76
#11 Posted : 8/7/2008 11:06:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim thinks that everyone who posts in places like this has already been flagged by which ever Fuckin Bureau of Indecency or whatever agency is incharge of invading peoples privacy.Swim just hopes thay have better things to do then fuck around w/ people educating themselves and talking about what other people have done.Hopefully their more concerned w/ online preditors anf "terrorist" organization websites then us.I wouldnt doubt that swims name is probably already on some list or has been flagged for even posting here.I'm not trying to spread paranoia and i dont think it's too much of a real threat but we certainly dont want any xtra unneeded attention

cigarettewater
#12 Posted : 8/12/2008 10:19:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i just registered so i can share an experience i had...well one night i was laying on my back with my eyes closed waiting to go to sleep and i start experiencing flashes and they start off real faint and then as they increase the flashes become more pronounced and an image appears but it's really blurry and again as it starts to increase the image starts to become more vivid like i was watching a movie well i open my eyes and close em to see if they'd go away and they didn't anyways i start to see a pair of legs walking and at this point i'm laying on my side facing the door and i see the pair of legs walking towards a door and as the legs reach the door my roommate opens the door and walks in the the room and both happen in syncronous fashion.

flyboy
#13 Posted : 8/14/2008 5:31:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd be suprised if there was a single blog without mentioning the ica... Check out bluelight or abovetopsecret or the mutltitude of other actual anti-gov conspiracy sites if you want to really know where they would go looking for trouble makers if they wanted to find them. There are alot of other words they would search for, and 99.99% of them are probably not english to tell you the truth. English people speak too much philosophy, politics, and intellctualisms to be able to filter anything out of it.

Moreover, I'd be willing (and we should all become) to fight in court on religious grounds because there are very few judges or juries who would not see by all the entheogen boards alone that the basis of our quest is by-and-large spirital and not recreational. I certainly feel I should be protected as long as everything i do is for my own use, and basically we are.. even with mj, a few plants obvious for personal are never taken too seriously.

In fact, the courts already voted in favor of peyote and also aryhuasca, and face it, with good reason. I believe a Psychonaut is a member of an 'atheist religion', much like other organizations that are quasi-religious non-mainstean but still protected in various ways.

None of us are selling I presume, we can't be, there's no money in it and no market, and in terms of discussing the work of the government agencies I feel we can't really ignore it if we might discover parallels or anything that would lead to further knowledeg or exploration of innerspace, outerspace, or others.

My instinct tells me the best place to look are the 'discontinued projects' that seemed so promising, and this is one of them. I certainly feel on spice as if I am remotely viewing other spacetimes and found it a real eye-opener to read about it from scientific types.

Imagine if we could exercise and combine this skill with our spice, it might allow for stronger communication and establish a more firm prolonged perception of the entities we see.

I am a firm believer in substance as gateway but I am also aware than shamans and mystics and religious leaders of all times have stressed preparation and practice of ritual and prayer as essential. What is prayer if not an effort to communicate with a supernatural being. Perhaps when we prayed 50,000 years ago we were literally making contact, and over time the idea of prayer has become something to ridicule (i do Smile because it carries no skill anymore. Perhaps remote viewing is ancient praying, and actual communication.

That being said, I just editted the post title anyways.

gosvami
#14 Posted : 8/15/2008 8:04:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i like your point of view, flyboy!
unfortunately there are many people, which see in these substances only some better kind of color tv and use them in such a way...
OM

69ron
#15 Posted : 8/15/2008 9:01:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gosvami wrote:
i like your point of view, flyboy!
unfortunately there are many people, which see in these substances only some better kind of color tv and use them in such a way...

I sure like my color tvSmile I like it with the colors turned up a little extra so that everything looks so beautifulSmile

I think I'd trade spiritual bliss for a color TV to be honest. All that spiritual stuff gets kinda old pretty quickly once you've seen God and experienced all that realm has to offer. You can't really do much with it. It’s there, we’re all here. I think its better to spend your time enjoying life rather that seeking God. God does not need us all seeking God. Can you imagine how board God must be with all of us wondering and asking God what life is all about and why we are hear and all that stuff. You know God’s answers to all life’s mysteries are themselves mysteries to us.

Things just are.

God just is.

Deal with it.

None of your spiritual questions will ever be answered.

Believe me, God is not going to tell most of you why we are all here. It will blow your minds and God knows it.

Why spend life looking for the spiritual mysteries? Why not just kick back and enjoy God’s creation instead of trying to figure it out and get in touch with it’s source.

Yeah, I’d trade spiritual bliss for a color TV any day. I’ve had spiritual bliss and have seen God and it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. I love God and all, and I love life, and I realized long ago that God is most happy when we are happy with God’s creation, and not when we’re trying to look behind the curtains.

It is ALL AN ILLUSION. Don’t ask why, just sit back and enjoy it.

Oh, and if you find the answer to all of life’s mysteries, please DON’T TELL ME. I already know and I don’t want to hear it again. It pretty much sucks, and believe me, God would rather we all don’t know how it all works. It’s like knowing the end of a story, it ruins the fun in reading it.

Once I looked too far into the nature of life, my soul, God, the soul of the earth, sun, and universe, and it pretty much ruined life for me for a while. It was no fun seeing the man behind the curtain. It made life seem so pointless. I had to take a brake from it for a while.

I doubt anyone will really enjoy seeing the mystery revealed. You might like it for a moment, but believe me, you’ll regret knowing it and probably wish you hadn’t found out. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. Yeah, get me my color TV, I just want to sit back and enjoy life while I’m still here in it.

One thing is for sure, there are spirits out there that are many times more powerful than you can imagine, spirits that have lived longer than our Sun has heated our planet and the last thing you want is to make contact with one that is evil. Get one interested in you, and you're life will be ruined. You may be taken over. I am not joking. There are spirits out there that make mankind look like ants. Shamans know about this and warn people not to get too close to very powerful spirits they do not know. Some spirits can overpower your soul and inhabit your body. If you play around a little too much in the spirit world, beware. I am serious. Normally I am very science minded, but I’ve experienced contact with such spirits, and if you do, you better the fuck RUN LIKE HELL to GOD or some other powerful spirit for protection.

If you’ve ever seen someone go “MAD” after taking LSD, this is precisely what’s happened. A spirit has entered their body and taken over.

Think about that for a second. By taking DMT you are allowing your soul to leave your body. While you’re gone, your body is exposed, like a car with the doors open, and it can be taken over by another soul if the soul is compatible with your body. Shamans know about this. This is one of the dangers of using these compounds. Some people do get lost permanently after taking these compounds. I’m just giving a warning about this. I am not joking. I am dead serious. This happens to people from time to time, especially those that do not have a strong will. In modern society they’ll lock you up in a mental hospital if it happens to you.

Anyway, I don’t know why people don’t talk about this much, I guess it’s too dark or unbelievable to discuss, but it is true that Shamans say this can happen. I have known people who change permanently after taking psychedelics. Some people call this soul hopping or body hitching. Anyway, its enough to give some people the willies to talk about this, but remote viewing is something very dangerous and along the same lines of getting your body taken by another soul.

Be very careful playing around with soul hopping or remote viewing. If you can’t get back into your body, that’s it, you’re either in a coma state, or your body belongs to another soul. It’s kinda kreepy, and I don’t know how it works scientifically, but I believe it is REAL. I’ve talked to shamans who have seen people get taken over by other spirits during an ayahuasca session and NEVER COME BACK.

gosvami
#16 Posted : 8/15/2008 12:33:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i like your point of view, 69ron !
you agree with me, that there are many people, who think, this substances could be used without danger. but you and i know, that there is great danger in both, taking entheogens and watching tv, if this isn't done with great "self-awareness" and caution.

but please, don't spread paranoia. our world has enough of it! post extraction-tecs instead and tell us how to use the produkts in a "safe way". (if there exists a safe way, i'm not sure...is human existance "safe" anywayanyhowanytime?)

i like your point of view! it has something "paradox". and i like paradoxes.Wink
OM

kaos.underwave
#17 Posted : 8/15/2008 3:58:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

leviathans of the deep...
you really think human concepts of evil work out there?
Onwards and upwards

69ron
#18 Posted : 8/15/2008 5:20:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Even though I believe in such things, I find it hard scientifically to accept. So part of me says, no this cannot be, where are the facts, but then when I encountered such a spirit in a vision quest, it seemed as real as you and I.

I don't talk about this kind of stuff much because it is not proven and there is no scientific basis for it, and yet I find that I believe it.

Please don’t take any of it too seriously, as there is no scientific proof of such things, only belief systems at play here, for now anyway.

Soul hopping or remote viewing could all simply be a hoax and even God could simply be our imaginations brining something into existence that isn’t there at all.

Science has found no evidence of God, and yet I still strongly believe in God. So there’s my conflict, and why I don’t often talk about such things. Where’s the PROOF? It can’t be found.

Actually, to get philosophical about it, there is no proof that anything we are seeing is even there. If what we are seeing is just an illusion then all the tools we use to prove reality exists are also just part of the illusion and so their findings mean nothing.

Imagine being in a dream and trying to prove the dream is real. You’d seek out scientists with all sorts of machines and theories to prove the dream is real and you accept what you see in the dream. But then you wake up and realize even those scientists were just a part of the illusion. Think about that for a second and then ask yourself, “IS REALITY EVEN REAL?”

polytrip
#19 Posted : 8/16/2008 2:03:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I have some experiences with the soul leaving the body. I agree that there are dangers attached to it. Mostly when you are not completely aware that this is happening. My experience with 'evil entities' is that they may be powerfull, but they cannot enter your world as long as you don't give them permission to do so. They will try to convince you this is not so, since giving in to fear is a way of giving them permission to enter your world. The more powerfull they are, the harder it is to resist their tricks and intimidation, but at the end, they still need your permission, your willingness to accept them into your life. Since there can never be any (moral) obligation for you to do this you will never have to accept anything from them. A danger might be that when you use a substance when you are not completely ready for it, you would feel a sort of guilt about this towards yourself or even to the substance, so that you feel you have made a mistake and have to pay for it, but such moral considerations have nothing to do with evil powers of any sort and therefore having to pay a price is merely having to pay a price to yourself or to life itself. Never is there any obligation towards any evil.
The thing with remote viewing is that it's mostly impossible to interpret any information about places you don't know anything about.
Whenever something psychic takes place, there's a reason for it to happen at that moment in time. When you would seek for it just for the sake of the thing itself, there might be no reason for it so it will probably not work or bring you anything. I think that it's love, especially love for other people, that now and then enables us to see beyond what we're normally able to see, because love can be the only reason for the core of what we are, our souls, to act purely as the souls we are, instead of acting as a thrillseeker,secret agent or employee of any other firm.

benzyme
#20 Posted : 8/16/2008 6:45:44 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

69ron wrote:
Even though I believe in such things, I find it hard scientifically to accept. So part of me says, no this cannot be, where are the facts, but then when I encountered such a spirit in a vision quest, it seemed as real as you and I.

I don't talk about this kind of stuff much because it is not proven and there is no scientific basis for it, and yet I find that I believe it.

Please don’t take any of it too seriously, as there is no scientific proof of such things, only belief systems at play here, for now anyway.

Soul hopping or remote viewing could all simply be a hoax and even God could simply be our imaginations brining something into existence that isn’t there at all.

Science has found no evidence of God, and yet I still strongly believe in God. So there’s my conflict, and why I don’t often talk about such things. Where’s the PROOF? It can’t be found.

Actually, to get philosophical about it, there is no proof that anything we are seeing is even there. If what we are seeing is just an illusion then all the tools we use to prove reality exists are also just part of the illusion and so their findings mean nothing.

Imagine being in a dream and trying to prove the dream is real. You’d seek out scientists with all sorts of machines and theories to prove the dream is real and you accept what you see in the dream. But then you wake up and realize even those scientists were just a part of the illusion. Think about that for a second and then ask yourself, “IS REALITY EVEN REAL?”

that's pretty much the thought train i roll with.
I believe the possibility for RV exists, but rational self recognizes the lack of reproducibility of such phenomena as dubious.
although astral projection is among my favorite example of metaphysical phenomena which defies scientific logic.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

12NEXT