We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mescaline (Trichocereus cactus) + Psilocybin ('shrooms)? Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 8/4/2008 9:36:35 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Mescaline (Trichocereus cactus) + Psilocybin ('shrooms)? At the same time!?!?!

I'm thinkin' about it...

It's been a long time since I've had a good "dream"...

What do you guys think?

Is it safe?
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DrParadox
#2 Posted : 8/11/2008 7:24:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM tried very small amounts of each together. No problems. Effects were approximately additive in terms of intensity, though a little bit stronger. SWIM had previously found mescaline to give a "weirdness" unlike other psychedelics. There was a certain (pleasant) weirdness with the combo which was like neither one alone or what would might guess just from additivity. Perhaps, SWIY could try a low dose trial run and see what he think of the synergy? Be sure to report back.

TrYpt / PhEnEtHyl -AMinE
#3 Posted : 8/11/2008 10:34:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My friend told me that he is not particularly familiar with that combination but has once before combined a phenethylamine and a tryptamine. My friend isn't too law-conscious and commits illegal acts that I don't condone, but he would want me to transcribe some information he's jotted down here and there about the experience...

"I had been wanting to share an experience on the weekend in question with some friends of mine but we didn't have quite enough money to get as much LSD as we wanted, we knew someone who had confessed to their blotter paper being DOC, so we decided that if we bought one hit of the DOC and one hit of LSD for each of us, the experience should likely be as strong as the 3 hits of LSD we each wanted...

The experience was definitely more intense then 2 doses of LSD and lasted for at least 16 hours... overall there were several happenings that made this experience a very good one... first of all, the LSD seemed to take away the "body load" or fatigue/pain usually caused by DOC alone, second of all, there was a profound sense of mental clarity and discussions of emotions and relationship-related ties flowed with ease, many issues were worked out between friends...also, and this was the most interesting effect, several of us seemed to gain a partial entrance into higher plane/level of hyperspace as we became aware of external entities outside ourselves, not visually, but empathically, the strongest of these was somewhat agitating and upset two of us, including myself and various points in the night, there seemed to be some very disturbed entity that took interest in us, sending of an energy of malice and sorrow...this did not however ruin our experience in whole as coming in contact with it was very interesting and educational, plus, we were able to cast it off...or at least ignore it, after a while...

Overall, the experience was incredibly useful, educational and fun, something to be tried in the future and an experience that suggests further exploration of combining phenethylamines with tryptamines."
There are many profound and important things in life.... I just happen to think that most of them have to do with serotonin.

mew
#4 Posted : 8/11/2008 3:27:41 PM

huachumancer

the one two combo of the cactus shrooms sounds awesome, dosent some cactus have an Maoi (achuma?)

maoi+shrooms+mescal fun = who freaggan knows, do it coatl!
the worst that can happen is youll have a bad trip, so why not?

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 8/11/2008 3:49:07 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I think it will be fine at a low dose...

If anybody has any info on the MAOI activaty of cacti like Trichocereus bridgesii please let me know.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Chaska
#6 Posted : 1/4/2019 9:42:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dredging this bad boy up

ive been dosing mescaline and cactus w mushrooms and ive got to say

it is amazing!

possibly the holy grail in my opinion, they complement each other
i used to think it was changa on cactus but ive since stopped smoking things and extraction isnt my lifestyle anymore either

mushrooms however provide a very parallel tryptamine high *4ohdmt and the cactus opens the realms easier with more trust and power

other tryptamine and phenethylamine combos have been amazing ime and of all, this is the most organic and easy to process for the body and for the planet, eatin shrooms and drinking cactus tea that is

highly recommend mixing them

even dosages of 100-200 mg alk w a frew grams of cubes can really make the experience a whole heck of a lot more interesting for much longer
grow plants, make tea, love life

pete666
#7 Posted : 1/4/2019 11:24:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's good you had such positive experience. I am considering this kind of experience too, but the mushroom world is still unwilling to let me in after some mistakes I did regarding entheogens. It is many years already I had them the last time, but I still believe that some day they let me in...
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

Grey Fox
#8 Posted : 1/5/2019 1:35:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tobacco and cannabis, each in their own way, both compliment cactus very nicely. Not sure that I would want to do both mushrooms and cactus at the same time, especially at higher doses. Sounds too brave for me.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM