We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Heart problems and aya? Options

SHroomtroll
#1 Posted : 1/28/2011 5:03:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here´s the deal, my gf´s mother is a recovering alcoholic, she has had very hard drinking problems to the point where she lost everything including custody of my gf´s little sister her home etc.

The point where she tried stop drinking was when she got so ill she had to have a heart valve removed and replaced to be able to survive...

Today she is better but still suffers from hard denial of the damage she has done to people and still has relapses now and then...

We both think aya could help her be honest with her self but my gf is worried about her health and such.

I don´t know what kind of effects harmalas and dmt could have on a person with weak heart but could it be worse than occasional alcohol binges?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

burnt
#2 Posted : 1/28/2011 6:50:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

There is a slight increase in heart rate associated with ayahusaca. I can't say if it would be a serious problem or not. Best to consult with a doctor.

corpus callosum
#3 Posted : 1/28/2011 6:53:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Which valve? Aortic/mitral/tricuspid/pulmonary?

Is she on warfarin?

Other medications?
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

SHroomtroll
#4 Posted : 1/28/2011 10:57:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Honestly i don´t know, will look it up.

what kind of medicines are dangerous combined with aya? would pure freebase dmt be more suitable?

TheFly
#5 Posted : 4/6/2011 9:58:11 PM

The Fly

As far as my internet knowledge goes aya with generally interact with anything that has to do with mood elevation, seritoin increase, and will probubly interect with blood pressure medications scince you blood pressure drops during an aya experience.
Existence is an illusion of an experience with states of minds and functions of memory to entice you that it is in fact real.