We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Essay Options

Diokiyo
#1 Posted : 1/27/2011 11:26:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone, My name is Josh Griego and I'm 16 years old. That might be a bit young to you but I'm on a quest. I became involved with learning about DMT last year. I have only had one experience with it this year but it costed me X dollars for just a gram.
I dont plan on using this stuff for the fun and excitement like people do with salvia. I'm on a life journey to discover my true potential and my true meaning with the help of the only spiritual gateway that I know. DMT. Now what I plan to do is at the age of 18 I'm taking a trip to Amsterdam with a few friends to document our journey and to take notes on our experience. I have always been a very curious person and this question that I have always wondered is what if we had religion wrong and there wasnt really a god and I have been searching for the answer and I think I can find a lot of helpful advice and knowledge that will help me on my journey.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 1/27/2011 11:30:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ermmm ok

dude, if you had read the signup page you would have agreed that you are 18 years or over.

Due to the nature of this forum we cannot have 16 year old here. Apart from that, give it a few years before you start blasting your mind. Suspention for 2 years.

Please do come back in 2 years time and tell us of the trip you took to amsterdamSmile

The Traveler
#3 Posted : 1/28/2011 12:08:24 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Also the talk about the price is a BIG NO!

Come back when you are more grown up and have learned more values in life. Your post shows that to me you are not ready for DMT.

The Traveler