We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My introduction essay Options

Manatunes
#1 Posted : 1/27/2011 7:55:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have posted a topic to "First steps in Hyperspace", but I haven't done an introduction essay yet, so I'll do it now. Better late than never.. (How creative topic)

I am 22 years old university student from Northern Europe. My psychedelics experience is quite limited, yet I have tried to read about them as much as I could. I got interested in psychedelics when I was around 20 years old, when I had a chance to try LSA seeds the first time. After that I have tried them a couple of times. I started smoking marihuana regurlarly last spring. I also tried Salvia when I was interrailing in Europe last august. As I said in my DMT-topic, I was recently offered a chance to try DMT, and I couldn't decline.

As a person, I aim to attain knowledge of various things, since I feel it is the thing that will make me happy. It's very reassuring to know that people here have experienced the same things and I can freely talk about my experience with DMT. I'm looking forward to trying it again, but I'm not actively searching for it. I have a feeling it will come to me again, when the time is right.

My to-do list would include mushrooms, LSD, mescaline and ayahuasca. I have no interest in stimulants, research chemicals, medicine (Subutex, Xanor and all similar) or anything like that. Psychedelics are the only substances that I would like to try more. I'm looking forward to expand my consciousness/to see or feel the manifestation of my mind, get new perspesctive and attain mental growth. I do not consider myself religious or spiritual in any way, but I don't judge people who want to believe different things.

Thank you for reading Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Wave Rider
#2 Posted : 1/27/2011 9:20:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, welcome to the nexus. I'll have to read your experience. You have quite an ambitious to-do list. You'll probably be happy with any one of those things if you like DMT and LSA. In my humble opinion, DMT is awesome but LSA sucks the awfullest kind of awful. Anything on that list is leaps and bounds better than LSA. You'll probably never go back to lisa once you try one of those. But, that's just speculation, some people actually like LSA. To each, their own, I guess.

So, have you tried your own extraction yet? How do you use DMT as far as set and setting? Music vs. silence?

Much love

With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know. - Hunter S. Thompson

endlessness
#3 Posted : 1/27/2011 10:17:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

As you may have noticed here, we in the Nexus encourage people to be self-sufficient when taking psychedelics. While many have had their first taste of dmt by what others have offered them, we believe that extracting one's own dmt is a much more rewarding, safe and respectful way of forming a relationship with this substance. Also the same goes for picking(if you go with someone you know) or growing mushrooms and extracting your own mescaline. Just take a look at our FAQ and the Wiki, all the info you'll need is there. Dont take this as a "you should do it" encouragement, but rather a "if you are gonna do these substances, do consider this".

Regarding mescaline, if you check the wiki for the 'resin tek', its as easy as it get (brew tea and evaporate) for getting crude mescaline, and it might be a good way of introducing yourself to psychedelics (appart from LSA, which I must somehow agree with Wave Rider in softer terms, I also dont like it too much even though I had some interesting experiences, but to me dmt/shrooms/lsd/mesc are way more interesting)

Nice to know that you are not interested in potentially more damaging substances. Do remember though that psychedelics also have their potential dangers if one doesnt take the effort to integrate their experiences. Check the Health and Safety section for more info on this.

And yes feel free to discuss with us your experiences and thoughts on psychedelics and life. See you around Smile

Lucent
#4 Posted : 2/8/2011 3:50:42 PM

White

Welcome to the NEXUS.
I've tried both LSA and LSD and have to say that LSD is muuuuuuuuch better. I'd recommend some marijuana with it if you want to see a lot of visuals as well. As for mushrooms, I know a lot of people that really like them and I've done them about 7 times but they make me sick everytime. As with all psychedelics set and setting are extremely important.. so is correct dosing. Smile Read up and collect some information.

I share the same feelings you have towards DMT, although I have yet to try it. Sad We'd love to hear about your experiences with it! As well as with salvia, as that is my entheogen of choice right now. Very happy

Ihrhase
#5 Posted : 2/8/2011 8:36:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am a new Member as well, though an older hand...

SWIM as been there and done that with stims, opiates and the like...

He has never had a problem dropping them, but has seen many a friend go off the deep end with them, glad to hear you have the mindset to reject them outright. SWIM's experience with psychedelics includes LSD and Cubes though he has expressed interest in extraction and doing the work, so to speak, to research Aya and fluffy white.

SWIM cannot express enough the relative ease and connectedness he experiences with cubes because he farms them, SWIM seriously suggests (not imply it as a must) you cultivate your own and develop the relationship with them. SWIM has never experienced something he would consider a "bad" experience, some a little more challenging than others, but never really bad...
Quote:
The syntactical nature of reality, the real secret of magic, is that the world is made of words. And if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish.

โ€” Terence McKenna