We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Breaking Open the (Bald & Bulbous) Head - Chapter #2 Options

Bill Cipher
#1 Posted : 1/26/2011 10:33:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alright, readers. Following is Chapter 2 of Antrocles' Odyssey of the Innersphere - Costa Rica style. Installment #1 saw our intrepid traveler journeying up river into the heart of darkness (much like a modern day Colonel Kurtz - to whom he bears more than a fleeting resemblance) - and smoking weed with little people. Today's webisode finds our hero blowing out of both ends, hanging his hammock in the VIP tent and then gettin' down to the bidness at hand.

As a bonus treat, he requests that I post the attached photo. Will post the next chapter as I receive it. Until then, bon appetit!

this has been the single most profound and amazing experience of my life by far. it has been indescribably difficult, poignantly
revelatory and brutally direct in its lessons. i have never done anything that has inspired greater growth in such a brief period of
time ever.

the first three days here, the group (as diverse as humanly possible) would wake up at 3am and gather on 'the island' in the rainforest
behind the property. a sacred circle was formed with women on one side and men on the other. the drink (yage) was a diluted version of
the ceremonial brew, and the point of these three early morning renewals was to cleanse the body in preparation. we would drink huge
gourds of this bitter drink until we began vomiting, then we continued to drink into the morning light. a primitive hole in the
ground within a copse of bamboo would be the place for folks to explosively relieve their bowels. the ground all around us was
painted with steaming vomit. farting, moaning, crying.... a veritable symphony of humanness. strangely one of the greatest experiences
ever.

the visions from these gatherings were profound. on the second night, i was entered by a spirit guide who spoke only the heavenly language. for 2 solid hours i did not understand english. i could not speak it. i instead whispered in tongues and sounds that were the architecture of all physical creation. i was shown things that had oceans of tears flowing from deep within. ultimately, i was set free of a tremendous amount of baggage i have been carrying for a lifetime.

the simple vegetarian diet and pristine deep jungle well water have done their part to assist in this purification process. shamanic
plant remedies and detoxes of other types all in concert to prepare for the ceremonies. in the secoya's tradition, they will do the
renewal purges for 20 days before they are ready to enter the spirit world and stand before god's rainbow-colored people. the body, mind and spirit was to be pristine like a clear crystal vessel to be permitted entrance.

the morning of the first ceremony, we woke up to a day of fasting. not even water after 12pm. at 6pm the ceremony began...

the secoya are a profound people. i cannot describe their purity. they are like 3 year old children with the wisdom of the universe
clearly visible in their eyes. they laugh constantly and raise the vibration of the group whenever they come around. the love i feel for them is immense. they saw something in me the first day i was here and did something completely out of form for them - they asked me to help prepare the yage with them. this honor cannot be explained and several other such honors have come my way as a result. they treat me as one whose spirit is very clear and told me i would most likely go to the spirit world during my stay here. these words fall very short of what actually transpired...

the first ceremony, i was given two stupendous honors. first, they gave me a traditional secoya hammock made by one of their oldest and
most venerable shamans, don bruscilio. this brought me to tears... but the fact that they placed MY hammock in the most honorable position in the ceremony - directly in front of the group in between the two shamans themselves humbled me to my very core. the
second honor bestowed upon me was that they asked ME to start the ceremonial fire for this first rite. this, i was told later, was the
greatest honor i could have ever been given.

i've never sweated so much with nervousness as i struggled to invoke the fire spirits to open the ceremony. it wasn't pretty, but i did
it!!

sadly, i cannot describe any of my visions during this first amazing journey into the spirit world. in the secoya tradition, what is shown is for you alone and talking about it calls the spirit away. i can only say that it was the sum total of every spiritual awakening i have ever had for the countless lifetimes of my celestial geneology. my deepest DMT journey is like a homeopathic dose in comparison to where i went, what i saw, what i was given and how it has impacted my life. this first journey was the equivalent of my deepest DMT breakthrough times a thousand, lasting 12 hours.

think about it.

it has and will forever be the start of my real path in this lifetime. i will never be the same and i will come to humbly work and study with the secoya whenever they come to costa rica as well as in ecuador. the work and it's spiritual rewards is everything i want in my soul. it is the most important work of my life.

the ceremonies begin with fasting upon waking. no food, no water. at 6 pm the work begins and at 10am the next morning, the fast is broken with fresh fruit and introspection of the most honest nature. when all is said and done, i will have done 3 36-hour fasts during this ceremonial phase. i am quite literally on another plane of awareness now and in my heart i know that there is no regressing from this new vantage. the gratitude is beyond anything i have felt for millenia.

the second ceremony was last night and the elders informed me that my place at the front of the circle is for the entirety of my time here. i have transcended far beyond fear now and i drank more yage last night than the shamans themselves. they speak with me at length at the end of these ceremonies and tell me that i drink yage the way yage is meant to be drunk. it is the nectar of the spirit world and one should drink as much as one can to honor the spirits. as i went up for my 9th bowl, i was tripping so hard i was trembling with my earthly mind's chatter of fear and limitation. i acknowledge this and drink anyways. the elders hug me constantly and their love is like the light of the cosmos. what they are in these ceremonies transcends language. it must be experienced by all who crave true divinity. i have never known such purity in my lifetime.

so now i sit here eating a banana picked from the land. my two nexian brothers (saidin and heyguyman) are beautiful blossoming flowers
sharing this experience with me. what we have shared is enough to cement our brotherhood for life. the final ceremony is tomorrow and i will drink until i leave the world of language and stand before god's rainbow-colored people. their world is the world beyond language. it is the truest communion. once experienced, i don't believe anyone on the spiritual path could ever not want to return as often as possible.

i cannot recommend this experience higher if i tried. save your money, for there is nothing you could spend it on that would serve
you greater. this is why we are here.

with the deepest love and gratitude,

Antrocles
Bill Cipher attached the following image(s):
photo.JPG (344kb) downloaded 636 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

talking monkey
#2 Posted : 1/26/2011 11:12:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As I grind away at work relinquishing my 40% to dwell in my house of sticks and drywall ordering food out and being a good citizen. I see posts like this and know in my soul that western (and most all) society is is severely lacking. Amazing post thank you. it was a glimmer of hope to an unchained slave.

Pandora
#3 Posted : 1/26/2011 11:17:31 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I will not save my money. I have been blessed with my own set of answers, with the end of my searches through a different path.

But, I feel so personally honored by this oh-so-eloquent sharing. Even if I hadn't written the above, I would feel no need as I feel I am right there with you and your brothers and sisters in this journey. You are approaching the trenches, the abyss in the DMT seas. . . . I watch from the shores, with the phone hung up for the short to the long term with a deep sense of humbleness, openness, wonder and love.

Thank you again. <3
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

jbark
#4 Posted : 1/26/2011 11:18:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Speechless. Wordless. Thanks. I would have neither the spiritual wherewithal nor the courage. Look forward to more, vicariously!

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

lyserge
#5 Posted : 1/26/2011 11:22:32 PM

polyfather anomalous

Amazing...and the face of Antrocles is revealed. One of "God's Rainbow-Colored Children" apparently...
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Shadowman-x
#6 Posted : 1/26/2011 11:24:13 PM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

oh my god.
oh my god antrocles.
oh. my. god.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Rooftop
#7 Posted : 1/26/2011 11:35:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very happy Why isn't there a "Giant Super-Novaes exploding in infinite bliss" smiley?!Very happy

it's about making life a neverending experience of wonderfulness!

universecannon
#8 Posted : 1/26/2011 11:38:04 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

thanks Ant and Art. These are amazing!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

joedirt
#9 Posted : 1/26/2011 11:57:36 PM

Not I

WOWStop
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

gibran2
#10 Posted : 1/27/2011 12:43:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

joedirt wrote:
WOWStop

Yes. That.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

DMTripper
#11 Posted : 1/27/2011 2:10:47 AM

John Murdoch IV

Wow!
Thank you soo much for sharing your experiences with us. I've read quite a lot about the Secoya and now I'm convinced I will meet them some day.
Hey Ant, how about you join me to Ecuador next fall? Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

mattritt
#12 Posted : 1/27/2011 2:35:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing!! Hope to hear more!
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

impossiblemachine
#13 Posted : 1/27/2011 3:36:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

we are all blessed to have a friend like antrocles.

im
"wherever you go...there you are"

Ljosalfar
#14 Posted : 1/27/2011 8:57:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Simply awesome. Thank you. Yage it is.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard P. Feynman

endlessness
#15 Posted : 1/27/2011 9:29:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Incredible Antrocles!!

Thanks for sharing! Im sharing your happiness and im glad for all this experience you are having!

I wonder how you are going to integrate this in normal life afterwards, hopefully it will give you a long-lasting appreciation for life and enduring strenght to face all the daily struggles.

The only thing in your report I wouldnt like to do is the 3x36 hours fasting, jeez! I would probably dissapear into pure skin and bones at the end of the first fast Shocked

Once again, thanks for sharing, hope you have a wonderful end of your travel Smile

proto-pax
#16 Posted : 1/27/2011 2:26:31 PM

bird-brain

No water would be damn hard. I've fasted like that and the bad part is trying to eat again tbh.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

ragabr
#17 Posted : 1/27/2011 2:52:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you brother! It sounds so beautiful, and it's a privilege to hear your story. What a beautiful photo!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Simplistic Randamonium
#18 Posted : 1/27/2011 5:30:29 PM

random root

you are living my dream....
i have long wished to study with shaman elf folk in there native lands and there you are standing next to the man who came to me in my third sweat lodge...
this pic brought me to tears, i cannot expain in words how i feel.
for years now i have sought to reunight with my guide through breathing, meditation, entheogens, ect...
this picture has done more for me than i care to try to explain because i will certainly fail.

thank you for your kindness in sharing,
good luck and peacefull travels brother..
if u made it this far you are a champ, and although we may never meet you are also my friend.
S.R.

Metanoia
#19 Posted : 1/27/2011 6:40:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Among the best I've ever read antrocles. Absolutely astounding. I was brought to tears more than once. I cannot convey my gratitude in words. Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience with all of us.

Love and Gratitude!

TheAppleCore
#20 Posted : 1/27/2011 10:31:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^ They said it. =)

12NEXT