We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
10X rue extract, gel capped... Options

I am.
#1 Posted : 1/26/2011 9:23:43 PM

I AM

otay...got some 10X rue extract from heavenly-products. the caps come half gram per cap. my question...: so if the cap wieghs half gram and it's 10X extract , that would make each cap like 5g of rue seeds. ok...so if i wanna "get off" (be it pharma or just just to get MAOI'd), should i take whole cap, correct? i lllooovvveee to smoke caapi extract, usually in 100mg intervals. should i alter my normal game? i will take them out of caps if i eat it. still new to harmalas so i just wanna make sure before i do it.

thanks...
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Mydriasis
#2 Posted : 1/26/2011 9:53:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I can't say for sure the potency of the extract. Though if they say 10x then yes your assumption is correct in that 0.5g extract = 5 grams of rue.

I know most people do 3-4 grams of rue, however it sounds like a bit of a pain to be uncapping gels and removing 0.1g from each one when 0.5g should be about the same.
It's been fun. Thanks for all the wisdom.

PsilocybeChild
#3 Posted : 1/27/2011 6:51:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

do these types of extracts have rues toxins mostly removed?
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.