We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction essay... DMT releases the child inside! Options

Mad Professor
#1 Posted : 1/26/2011 2:19:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow psychonauts, this is my first post. The reason I joined the nexus is because I think it's a great place to interact with people who all have something in common - They want something more out of life. Every time I did a google search about psychedelics, wether it's the practical side, like extracting, looking for trip reports about obscure compounds or the more spiritual aspects of psychedelics, I ended up here, and I really like the overall attitude and the knowledge/opinions of people on this site. I have done a fair share of tripping myself, mainly lsd, shrooms and some 2cb, and 2 years ago I had my first encounter with the spice. After a night of clubbing me and 2 friends went to one of the friends house to afterparty a bit, and he pulled out this bag with a little bit of DMT in it, like "this is the perfect time!" I had a somewhat scary but very interesting experience, and I was immediately fascinated by this powerful and majestic substance. It was something I heard about before, and was on my to do-list for a while, but was very hard to find and extremely expensive. I then started researching a bit, and found out I could extract the stuff myself!!! I am by no means a chemist, but I let my natural curiosity out and ordered my first batch of MHRB. With the help of some good teks and the forum here, I managed to make some great DMT. I have been experiencing some great adventures in hyperspace, and most of my friends have tried it by now as well. I just ordered my first batch of caapi and am really looking forward to experiment with pharma-ayahuasca.
There's a lot of questions on my mind about various related topics so I'm really happy that a dedicated site like this exists!

Greetings to all, happy tripping!Smile

Positive
Energy
Activates
Constant
Elevation
Positive
Energy
Activates
Constant
Elevation

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Rivea
#2 Posted : 1/26/2011 2:52:34 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

Welcome to the nexus. I hope you learn a lot here. I sure have. People are pretty friendly here and take time to be helpful and I like that a lot.

Welcome!
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

endlessness
#3 Posted : 2/4/2011 2:10:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Great to hear you took the trouble to get out of your comfort zone and take iniciative to extract your own dmt Smile

Good luck with your path!

godling
#4 Posted : 2/4/2011 2:22:01 AM

Winnie the Pooh

welcome!!... i love the title of your post... it does release the inner child... so amazing... ... this forum has phenomenally wonderful people on it for sure.. that's why we're all here.. lol
everything posted by godling is false information.. just imagination at work

I am learning not to search for eve anymore but to just 'be' with her for she is already the other half of my soul and one day we'll organically meet as we reach across the cosmos to one another..now comes the light of love

shine as bright as the flame in the pupil of my eye

Xatsh
#5 Posted : 2/4/2011 5:50:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

releasing the inner child is an understatement. I literally recall memories being unlocked and spinning into a DNA-like formation in a closed eye visual. Keep at it.