We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Storage and purity question Options

deweeb
#1 Posted : 1/25/2011 9:30:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey , what do you guys use to store your finished extracts in for future exploration ?

Also is the general consensus about cleaning the end dmt extraction to snow white now considered unnecessary other then possible harshness on vaping ? My current batch has been cleaned once and it has a very soft yellow glow to it . Since further cleaning results in some loss of material I don't want to go any farther unless there is a noted difference of some kind other then color . What's the scoop ?

THX De Cool

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 1/25/2011 9:52:04 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

FAQ

also, with regard to loss of yield...who cares if you lose yield when your product is not pure as you are not losing the part of your product that you actually value. Why would you wants a gram of fluffy yellow orange crystals that only contain ~750mg of actual dmt? (this is hypothetical) Would it not be easier to dose and store and measure 750mg of clear white xtals that are almost certainly nearly 100% dmt?

Look, when you start off with 100g of rootbark, you don't say, well, I have 100grams of really impure dmt...you extract because you are removing the unwanted parts...re-x is just a continuation of that process, so why not?
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור