We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV789
Zero proof DMT is made in your head. Options

benzyme
#161 Posted : 7/1/2019 4:50:54 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Ulim wrote:
goddard wrote:

In rat brains Confused

yup. Laughing

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dragonrider
#162 Posted : 7/1/2019 2:46:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

benzyme wrote:
Ulim wrote:
goddard wrote:

In rat brains Confused

yup. Laughing

Are you people thinking what i'm thinking? The mystery of DMT-entities finally solved...they are rats who can telepatically communicate with other creatures that also have DMT in their brain!!!

benzyme
#163 Posted : 7/1/2019 2:55:50 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

like rabbits? maybe.

I've been looking at this old paper on the biological transformation of endogenous compounds such as melatonin, into potential MAOIS.

"The pictet-spengler reaction and biogenic tryptamines: Formation of tetrahydro-ฮฒ-carbolines at physiological pH"
James C. Callaway, Jukka Gyntber, Antti Poso, Mauno M. Airaksinen, Jouko Vepsäläinen, 1994.

I've been speculating for many years, that pinoline (6-MeO-THBC), a known melatonin (which is secreted in the absence of light) metabolite, not dmt, may be responsible for some of the immersive and visual aspects of deep meditation and sensory deprivation.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

«PREV789