We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia Loop? Options

DoctorMantus
#1 Posted : 1/24/2011 8:28:07 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

hey i had this crazy but horrifying trip on 40x salvia i wanted to report this to know if any other have experience the same thing. first my location was parked in the woods in my mini van with one other buddy of mine. in preparation for the trip we made it as dark as we could only light coming from my radio. But to get to the trip we each filled our hits i went first and my buddy followed maybe going in together wasn't the best idea but i held my hit and when i exhaled it the visual i immediately had eyes open was my friends face and body inside of an oval shape and white background and it almost looked like a card of him and what it did was fall forward and the same image would slide up into its place and fall over again the trip continued like this and my mind was on this thought that i was stuck there at one point i believed i was dead i remember asking my friend multiple questions like what are we doing? or where are we? as i was trying to get any answers that would give me some sense of reality so i knew myself that i wasn't dead and in fact still in my vehicle. after this trip i have tried it again and have had the same looping experience and its weird to me because for some reason i would be ready to do it and as soon as i got in my mind was waiting to get out idk i believe that fear of experiencing the same thing is partially why i have a hard time doing it to this day but if anyone has had similar experiences let me know what have to say about it thanks.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

q21q21
#2 Posted : 1/24/2011 9:04:57 AM

SWIM

Those experiences describe SWIM's experience with salvia very well. A looping vision and a sense of being stuck in one place then mass confusion and feeling of being dead.
SWIM has only had 2 experiences, 1 was a mild-medium dose with just the starting of looping and a slight delerium that faded quickly.

The second was a very high dose (over erowid's "strong" dose, stupidly read AFTER the horror)
SWIM's roomie lit the bong for him and as he exhaled he relaxed and said aloud "Enjoy" the next thing he knows he is phsyically standing up in front of a door but all he can see is a tiny far-away image of said door as it cyclones around and back to the centre. Forgetting that he is human let alone that he has smoked anything each time the image returns to the centre feels as if he is travelling to another dimension.
Luckily epic-strength stage only lasted for the first 45-seconds or so but as a result of fighting for his body back SWIM experienced the most terrible battle he has ever experienced with the absolutely overwhelming fear of going back to the abyss and chaos of the cycling dimensions. Tortured by this battle for about 15 minutes SWIM's roomie talked him through and he was able to sit down by about 20 minutes and was pretty much baseline by 45 min. The fear of going back there stayed with him for the next 2 or 3 days and it was hard to focus on anything and it was late on the 3rd that he finally laughed again.

Just so you know, waying SWIM is very analytical would be a large under-statement. He gets really paronoid on cannabis and it had a similar pull to it but WAY WAY WAY stronger.
Only on cannabis and salvia has SWIM had such a horror of a trip. SWIM full-blown pharma and intense smoked DMT sessions don't come anywhere close even though many of them were intensely terrible.

Does his experience seem familiar or were you lucky enough to get a some sort of intense pleasure/giddyness/euphoria as some do on top of this weird manic state unlike SWIM?
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

DoctorMantus
#3 Posted : 1/24/2011 9:30:30 AM

q21q21 wrote:
Those experiences describe SWIM's experience with salvia very well. A looping vision and a sense of being stuck in one place then mass confusion and feeling of being dead.
SWIM has only had 2 experiences, 1 was a mild-medium dose with just the starting of looping and a slight delerium that faded quickly.

The second was a very high dose (over erowid's "strong" dose, stupidly read AFTER the horror)
SWIM's roomie lit the bong for him and as he exhaled he relaxed and said aloud "Enjoy" the next thing he knows he is phsyically standing up in front of a door but all he can see is a tiny far-away image of said door as it cyclones around and back to the centre. Forgetting that he is human let alone that he has smoked anything each time the image returns to the centre feels as if he is travelling to another dimension.
Luckily epic-strength stage only lasted for the first 45-seconds or so but as a result of fighting for his body back SWIM experienced the most terrible battle he has ever experienced with the absolutely overwhelming fear of going back to the abyss and chaos of the cycling dimensions. Tortured by this battle for about 15 minutes SWIM's roomie talked him through and he was able to sit down by about 20 minutes and was pretty much baseline by 45 min. The fear of going back there stayed with him for the next 2 or 3 days and it was hard to focus on anything and it was late on the 3rd that he finally laughed again.

Just so you know, waying SWIM is very analytical would be a large under-statement. He gets really paronoid on cannabis and it had a similar pull to it but WAY WAY WAY stronger.
Only on cannabis and salvia has SWIM had such a horror of a trip. SWIM full-blown pharma and intense smoked DMT sessions don't come anywhere close even though many of them were intensely terrible.

Does his experience seem familiar or were you lucky enough to get a some sort of intense pleasure/giddyness/euphoria as some do on top of this weird manic state unlike SWIM?

His experience seems a lot more intense sounds more of an experience than i can compare to mine i enjoyed the read. i know i can compare when he talks about the fear of going back.

another experience that your read made me remember has happened maybe 3 or 4 times i am sure its very common but basically after ingesting and holding and exhale the whole procedure once in laughter takes over and you cant stop and it usually goes to the trip is over.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

Global
#4 Posted : 1/24/2011 2:21:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Loops on salvia are quite common for me. Sometimes I hear an older woman's voice on loop. Can't tell what she's saying, but she keeps on saying it like a command.

I feel like the loops only add more confusion to the situation because if you have ego death and then get stuck in a loop, it can make it all the easier to panic and assume that this is your medial existence. Often times I'm unsure what I have to "do" to get out of the loop (not like I can even remember I just smoked a plant called salvia and it should wear off in a minute or two). I think loops exist in all sorts of scopes, even potentially simultaneously, within the salvia experience.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Lucent
#5 Posted : 2/8/2011 8:53:11 AM

White

I think the feeling of things looping and the eerie feeling of coming up on salvia makes it a pretty frightening experience. Sometimes you get stuck in an amazing loop though and you never want it to stop.. Smile

One time I was having closed eye visuals of a myself falling backwards (I was closing my eyes leaning back in my chair) into the comfort of a hand (motherly figure hand). The hand was closing around me and it was so warm and all the while i heard someone chanting "love, love, love, love"

DoctorMantus
#6 Posted : 2/8/2011 12:06:12 PM

Lucent wrote:

One time I was having closed eye visuals of a myself falling backwards (I was closing my eyes leaning back in my chair) into the comfort of a hand (motherly figure hand). The hand was closing around me and it was so warm and all the while i heard someone chanting "love, love, love, love"

^ thats exactly what mine was like
— Terence McKenna

Mindlusion
#7 Posted : 2/8/2011 12:18:35 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

gobalswg wrote:
Loops on salvia are quite common for me. Sometimes I hear an older woman's voice on loop. Can't tell what she's saying, but she keeps on saying it like a command.

One time I heard an old British woman's voice, reminded me of professor McGonagall actually.. LOL

She kept saying over and over.. "YOUR DOING IT WRONG! YOUR DOING IT WRONG!"
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Lucent
#8 Posted : 2/8/2011 3:24:15 PM

White

Mindlusion wrote:
gobalswg wrote:

One time I heard an old British woman's voice, reminded me of professor McGonagall actually.. LOL

She kept saying over and over.. "YOUR DOING IT WRONG! YOUR DOING IT WRONG!"

Did her saying that make you feel like you were doing salvia wrong?! I always am chanted at or I get stuck on a certain thought. The 2nd time I tried salvia somebody was chanting at me "you're back, you're back!" that was pretty scary and it made me feel like this was how I was always going to feel for some reason and that it was normal to feel this was.. that was also frightening. lol