We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Passing through from a land far away. Options

Dinomite
#1 Posted : 1/24/2011 7:43:41 AM

liquid culture

Hi there, im Dinomite, I'vehad a particular intrest in psychedelics for a few years now.. The spirit molecule is a new one to me, but i have experience with otehr psychedelics Smile
My aim is to learn, my goal is to teach, i will try and bring as much as i can to this website as im sur ei will gain from it=D
Well thats my introduction, i look forward to meet you all!=D

DinoSmile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 1/24/2011 11:11:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Welcome to the nexus Dinomite,

Learning and sharing what is learned are great goals and are (in part) what this community is all about.

Is there anything more you can tell us about yourself? What have your previous experiences with psychedelics been like? Are you interested in them for spiritual reasons, or self-reflection / contemplation reasons, or something else or all together?
What are your plans concerning dmt? Extracted yet? Are you more interested in oral or vaped, or both?

much love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Dinomite
#3 Posted : 1/24/2011 8:53:26 PM

liquid culture

I have experience with Mushrooms and LSD/ salvia even though its an opiate i still find it quite intresting:]
My psychedelic experiences have taught me alot about myself, my true self.. They have also allowed me to look out of my normal perspective and see things from another light.I love them.
Im intrested is psychedelics because they are a teacher i feel, they teach you about yourself, others around you, whats around you, allow you to question things..I was not a particularlly spiritual person before i took psychedelics, but this has changed alot, i have not found or associate with any spiritual group i just understand that there is something greater out there.. and i feel we share it Smile
DMT, is something i am willing and wanting to try, I am intrested in both methods of taking DMT, whether it be in a brew or smoked, Its something i am very willing to try and maybe one day i will extract, My next experience will be mescaline which i haven't had the opertunity to try yet, but an extraction is in the pipeline and i will write an experience report for all you guys.
Id love to hear from you guys about your experiences, or perhaps you could share a method of extraction for mescaline you go by?=]

Im pleasured to be a new addition to this forum Smile
love,Dino