We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Dimethytryptamine - The next chapter in my life. (an on-going collection of my trip reprorts) Options

RobMarley
#1 Posted : 1/23/2011 4:22:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been using drugs for a long time now, and after last nights beautiful DMT trip I can tell that DMT is going to be the next "chapter" in this novel they call life...

At 16 years old I started smoking weed daily basis staying high whenever I could. "The Marijuana Chapter"

At around the age of 18 I finally found mushrooms and I absolutly loved them! I used mushrooms as my psychedelic of choice until I found LSD. "The Mushroom Chapter"

Once I finally found good acid I stocked up so I would never have to look for it again! And for the past 4-5 years (19-24) LSD has been my psychedelic of choice. Up until recently... "The LSD Chapter"

Just recently I have started to feel burnt out with all of my LSD and MDMA use and I kinda felt like calling it quits with psychedelics and partying. I was ready to start the new chapter of my life sober, or at least without psychedelics more than a twice a year... But last night I had the most beautiful experience with DMT and I can tell that DMT is going to be the next chapter in my life!

I had first tried DMT about 3 years ago in the midst of my "LSD chapter" but I was afraid of it at the time. I had smoked it maybe 6 times up until yesterday but I never got anything too special out of it. But last night I felt the DMT "Calling Me" and I can tell that it is going to fit into my life perfectly now that I'm done with LSD and MDMA...

The trip so was beautiful and amazing! It felt so natural and right. Words cannot even begin to describe...

I smoked 20mgs of beautiful white DMT ontop of damiana leaf out of a bong. I inhaled it all in one hit, laid back on the couch, and put on my favorite song "Luma Daylight" by STS9.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOyv0BJjYMw

I would love to write up a trip report of the experience but words do it no justice so I'm not even going to try.

So yeah.... After last nights beautiful DMT experience I can tell that DMT is going to be the psychedelic of choice for me now. I haven't broken through yet but i can't wait to get there! This whole world of DMT is so new and exciting to me.

Seems like a really cool community you guys have here. I plan on sticking around. Smile
Transcend The Limitations of Physical Reality.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Psikotrope
#2 Posted : 1/23/2011 6:24:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

Nice to meet you and welcome. DMT is a whole new world. Something I don't think any other psychedelic can quite measure up to. And I've had my rounds with most of them, lol.

I'm curious whether you were using psychedelics mainly for recreational purposes or for conciousness expansion or maybe a spiritual reason.

Also is the DMT you are working with synthetic or extracted?
Psikotrope
AKA Hanuman Dass
http://hanumandass.wordpress.com A blog on nonduality, entheogens, and other such topics.

"It can be what you want it to be but in the end it's all just sensory enhancement." -The thought stream that once saved my life.

RobMarley
#3 Posted : 1/23/2011 7:54:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The DMT was extracted by myself. It was originaly an orange oily DMT I had extracted 3 years ago, but I freeze precip'd it and it came back as beauitful white crystals.

And I was using psychedelics for both spiritual and recreational purposes.

When i first found mushrooms they were really fun and I'd eat them to have a goofy trip. But it didn't take long for me to find out that they were much more than a toy and could actually be used as a tool in some way.

Mushrooms have increased my appreciation for nature so much.

And LSD has taught me alot spiritualy. I have had some extremely spiritual experiences with LSD+n20 breakthroughs. Learning the meaning of life, seeing how the universe works, and becoming one with everything and all that good stuff.

But recently these past couple years my LSD use has been almost stricly recreational, mostly just tripping at concerts and music festivals.

Lodi
#4 Posted : 1/23/2011 8:18:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When SWIM first extracted DMT all he had tried before was a traditional yopo snuff.. It took 3 attempts with only mild effects, and then on the fourth SWIM got a good hit, watched as a hand came out of his ceiling and tried to grab his shirt, he just smiled and laughed and when it was over he knew SWIM had definitely found his next favorite psychedelic. But after about 100 uses, once or more a day for a few months, and figuring out what dmt really was. He is now no longer able to smoke it, when he does, no matter how big a dose, SWIM get minimal effects, and about halfway through the whole thing he starts getting a humming pressure in his ears, and then a loud flash of light that snaps SWIM out of his wierd dream like state that has become all of his dmt experiences. So he thinks he has to take a long break and before trying the freebase again, he is going to have an ayahuasca experience first, and try to get back in touch with the dmt spiritually.

Would that be a good approach to SWIMS problem do you think? SWIM has never experienced ayahuasca.
Everything I say is fictional, I do not support illegal drug use of any kind, SWIM is a fictional character.

Psikotrope
#5 Posted : 1/23/2011 9:02:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Robmarley- It's intriguing how enthogens tend to take us back to nature. I think there is something to that!

Lodi- I think a good break would be the best medicine. I'm still in my first month of DMT experience but when I've smoked more than once every 3-4 days I seem to develop an immunity. I don't think spice is meant to be partaken of quite so often. That and trying to develop a relationship with the plant that's not purely from one end of a pipe. As far as Aya I would say it might help with building a relationship with the plant. You would have more time to process the DMT and see what going on. Though I haven't tried Aya yet from what I've read this seems to be feasible.
Psikotrope
AKA Hanuman Dass
http://hanumandass.wordpress.com A blog on nonduality, entheogens, and other such topics.

"It can be what you want it to be but in the end it's all just sensory enhancement." -The thought stream that once saved my life.

Cosmic Rift
#6 Posted : 1/23/2011 9:56:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you were using other psychedelics as a party drug and now understand the spiritual properties of DMT. If that's the case, I commend you.

I'm glad you had a good experience, can't wait to hear about your next. Cool
Anything said by this account, "Cosmic Rift", is complete and utter bullshit. In the event that it's not completely made up then it is a lie, exaggeration, or I am caught up in the act of role playing.

RobMarley
#7 Posted : 1/24/2011 2:22:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I like the saying "Once you get the message, hang up the phone."

I feel like I've allready gotten the message from both mushrooms and LSD. I haven't gotten "The message" with DMT yet.

"Lodi- I think a good break would be the best medicine."

I agree that a break would probably be the best thing for you if you have used yopo daily for over 3 months.

I can't speak directly about DMT, but I know with both shrooms and acid it gets old and boring if you trip to much. It looses it's "magic."

I don't plan on smoking DMT any more than once a week. Or maybe even less that that, whenevner I feel it "Calling Me."

psychAJelic
#8 Posted : 1/24/2011 4:37:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah, me too, these little crystal portals are definitely going to be a considerable part of this journey. i broke through on my first encounter and i'm still in shock and amazement at what i experienced. beauty beyond description. thanks for sharing and i kno you'll break through when your ready..
EVERYTHING EXPRESSED BY THIS POSTER EXISTS ONLY THROUGH IMAGINATION

Global
#9 Posted : 1/24/2011 6:01:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

RobMarley wrote:

I can't speak directly about DMT, but I know with both shrooms and acid it gets old and boring if you trip to much. It looses it's "magic."

If you're careless and overzealous with DMT, you may find that it can lose its magic as well; however, having said that, you can never be quite sure what DMT will ever throw your way, and one of the biggest mistakes that any experimenter can make is to assume that they know what the experience is like, even if they've undergone countless DMT experiences.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Psychic Head
#10 Posted : 1/25/2011 2:58:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT is so unlike any other substance I've ever tried. I remember my second time and although I didn't get a breakthrough, I felt rythmic waves of connection from all. I was preparing to scuba in Canyon Lake in Texas, decided to stop by a friend's house in New Braunfels with the friend who introduced me to DMT, and we smoked in his house. We went outside (July 2010) and the locusts were non-stop whirring, the sun was out, and the clouds were magnificent. It wasn't visual so much as feeling; I think the best way to describe it as my feelings had their own senses.

I tried smoking crystals with varying degrees of strength and like gobalswg alluded to, every experience was different. I think I can smoke maybe once every two weeks to a month and be satisfied. With that being said, the last extraction I got from 1kg of MHRB was app. 6-7g spice. So, this would last me a long, long time. I don't really like cannabis; I don't have any self-control over it and if I had it I would smoke non-stop. I don't like being stoned all of the time because it becomes boring, so I practice abstinence completely. There is also the urinalysis factor at work and I think it would be foolish to jeopardize my job for pot. I am interested in growing mushrooms and maybe try LSD again (it's been years) if I knew a reliable source but I am so completely removed from that scene...

DMT has been such an amazing, beautiful experience. I treat it as a gift and not as an end.

My question for anyone: has anyone taken mushrooms or LSD and at the first signs of the 'coming on' smoke DMT to enter the trip with?
Everything posted here is hypothetical in nature and represents only the ramblings of an aspiring fiction-writer (d)elving into character study for fame and monetary gain. None of the above has ever happened nor is intended to be taken at face value.

Psychic Head

And again, verily I say unto you, all wholesome herbs God hath ordained for the constitution, nature, and use of man—Every herb in the season thereof, and every fruit in the season thereof; all these to be used with prudence and thanksgiving.

Doctrine and Covenants 89

RobMarley
#11 Posted : 1/25/2011 4:08:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Psychic Head wrote:
My question for anyone: has anyone taken mushrooms or LSD and at the first signs of the 'coming on' smoke DMT to enter the trip with?

No, but I have smoked DMT at the very end of a mushroom trip, and it was beautiful.

Global
#12 Posted : 1/25/2011 3:38:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Psychic Head wrote:

I did this a few days ago with acid. It's rather unfortunate DMT still has that very brief window when combined with acid. Inhaled DMT always seems short to me. I know some can perceive it as hours or longer, even though it's still only like 10 minutes, but to me it's always pretty fast. Anyway, it was kinda funny, cause we were just surfing through channels looking for something to keep us occupied as we came up, so somebody left the transformers on. I smoked some spice, closed my eyes and was literally surrounded by these very large transformer-type fractals. They were quite mechanic and color coded.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

MooshyPeaches
#13 Posted : 1/25/2011 7:53:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what will be the next chapter

RobMarley
#14 Posted : 1/26/2011 3:00:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MooshyPeaches wrote:
what will be the next chapter

Sobriety. Or at least life without psychedelics.... Or maybe it will start with smoked DMT and progress into ayahuasca? Only time will tell.

This weekend will be my next DMT journey tho! I'm allready excited about it. Smile

RobMarley
#15 Posted : 1/31/2011 8:09:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus!

I have just had my first DMT experience since writing this original post, so now I am here to write about it! (i can still feel the after effects as I type this) Smile

The main thing that I have learned from this trip is that I was putting to much emphasis on DMT as a spiritual tool. DMT is what it is. It is not toy, that is for sure. But it is not some sort of cure all magical spiritual substance. It is what it is.

Sure lots of people have spiritual experiences with DMT, but that doesn't mean it is going to happen every time.

The trip I just had was very enjoyable, but not spiritual at all. I smoked 20mgs sandwiched between damiana leaf out of a bong. I closed my eyes as the trip began and it was like I wast looking into some sort of box. And in this box there was some sort of cat/racoon creature playing with another box. The box he was playing with was filled with the usual DMT hallucinations and the walls of the room this creature was in were also covered in the usual DMT hallucinations. Constant color changing and moving paters. Very enjoyable, but not spiritual.

But I wasn't really able to concentrate on the trip. My mind was caught up in a bunch of thoughts about how the trip wasn't spiritual at all. And in the middle of the trip I was actually thinking about what I was going to type about it on here. Laughing

Now that I have written all this down to recall what has happened, I am going to prepare for another trip. This time I hope to be able to focus more on the trip with my head cleared of all these thoughts. And before going into this trip I had a LOT of pre-trip anxiety, but I don't feel that anymore. I think I will be able to enjoy the trip much more this time around.

I may report back again later!

Smile

justine
#16 Posted : 1/31/2011 8:16:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems like you underdosed, if you sandwich your spice and smoke it in a bong try 50mg... Very happy
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

RobMarley
#17 Posted : 1/31/2011 9:06:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wasn't trying for a breakthrough, I was just testing the waters.

And I am just now comming back from my 2nd trip. Another 20mg dose smoked out of a bong, this time I made sure to inhale the entire dose in one hit and it was noticeably stronger.

Going into this trip my main goal was to try and remember everything that happened and to focus on the trip, but that didn't happen at all. I can't remember much of the trip and I couldn't focus at all.

The first thing that caught me off gaurd was the intesity of it! So many visuals comming at me so fast. Too much to comprehend all at once. But from the little that I do remember I was take to the same box/room as the last trip, but this time the visuals were more realistic and less cartoonish, and the visuals were comming out of a window on the wall.

Then shortly after it hit I felt realy nauseaus so I had to open my eyes and focus on my breathing to make that go away.

And then once I got past the nausea I was startled by these frightening images of my cat. The images weren't really 'scary' but more like "What the fuck???". Whenever I'd close my eyes I'd see realistic visuals of my cat, and whenever I'd open my eyes I'd feel the presence of a cat crawling around me. I couldn't get this cat out of my head so I had to get up and check on my real life cat to make sure he was okay.

My cat was okay, sleeping on my bed just where I knew he'd be, but when I first saw him he looked so different that I thought I had changed him somehow! Laughing He looked like an entirely different cat, and when he woke up it was like he didn't even recognize me. He could definitly tell I was tripping, or feel the presence of the DMT or somthing. He knew something was different, thats for sure.

A very interesting trip overall, I just wish I could remember more of it.

edit: Now looking back on the trip I think that the music might have been somewhat distracting. I'm not really sure but it seemed like the music added to the chaos for somereason. I don't plan on tripping again for another week or so, but when I do I think I am going to do it in silence with no music playing.

Duraldo
#18 Posted : 2/1/2011 3:36:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

RobMarley wrote:
I wasn't trying for a breakthrough, I was just testing the waters.

And I am just now comming back from my 2nd trip. Another 20mg dose smoked out of a bong, this time I made sure to inhale the entire dose in one hit and it was noticeably stronger.

Going into this trip my main goal was to try and remember everything that happened and to focus on the trip, but that didn't happen at all. I can't remember much of the trip and I couldn't focus at all.

The first thing that caught me off gaurd was the intesity of it! So many visuals comming at me so fast. Too much to comprehend all at once. But from the little that I do remember I was take to the same box/room as the last trip, but this time the visuals were more realistic and less cartoonish, and the visuals were comming out of a window on the wall.

Then shortly after it hit I felt realy nauseaus so I had to open my eyes and focus on my breathing to make that go away.

And then once I got past the nausea I was startled by these frightening images of my cat. The images weren't really 'scary' but more like "What the fuck???". Whenever I'd close my eyes I'd see realistic visuals of my cat, and whenever I'd open my eyes I'd feel the presence of a cat crawling around me. I couldn't get this cat out of my head so I had to get up and check on my real life cat to make sure he was okay.

My cat was okay, sleeping on my bed just where I knew he'd be, but when I first saw him he looked so different that I thought I had changed him somehow! Laughing He looked like an entirely different cat, and when he woke up it was like he didn't even recognize me. He could definitly tell I was tripping, or feel the presence of the DMT or somthing. He knew something was different, thats for sure.

A very interesting trip overall, I just wish I could remember more of it.

edit: Now looking back on the trip I think that the music might have been somewhat distracting. I'm not really sure but it seemed like the music added to the chaos for somereason. I don't plan on tripping again for another week or so, but when I do I think I am going to do it in silence with no music playing.

Thanks for the post! I have also had my first experience. I was at a friend's house, and didn't have my cat around, and was curious how my trip would be effect. (however i felt the same presense of a cat crawling around me, MY cat, even though I wasnt home either, my friend said it was because I'm so used to having my cat at home running around my feet). I wanna trip alone at home soon, but been worried how the cat will effect the trip (positive/negative), thought about putting him in the bathroom (his room at night when I sleep) for the trip, but he makes more noise in there! Gonna do it when he's asleep one night

the Cake
#19 Posted : 2/1/2011 9:26:22 AM
Nat

RobMarley wrote:

not a bad idea. i'm a music person, so naturally i find music to add to the experience when on LSD or cannabis, but DMT seems different. Salvia too. I don't know, every trip is different, but i found that almost silence worked for me. i had the radio on in the background (WFMU reprazent!), but it was only coming through my headphones which were sitting a few feet away from me. however that was loud enough to provide background (and they were playin some CRAZY shit!) without being overwhelming.

۩
#20 Posted : 2/1/2011 9:38:47 AM

Idea: Try make-shift sensory deprivation and tune into the tone of your neuroelectricity.

12NEXT