We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wild water for everyone... Options

Curiouskid
#1 Posted : 1/23/2011 5:50:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM was thinking passing out this link to this community as he thinks anyone should have access to clean unprocessed water in order to maintain good health...
For short try to stay away from heavy chemicals, diverse prescrition drugs and unstructured water that just drain the body from life.

"The water you drink becomes your blood after a few minutes... Do you want it made of fluorinated-chlorinated nasty water or you'd like to get the best water available on earth, the one nature provides for you?"

This website is dedicated to give access to fresh spring-water around the globe, you can just use the database or even upload a new location you know near you if you wish.
What a delight to go harvesting one's own drinking water in the forest, reclaiming the present from ou mother Earth right from the source!

Enjoy my friends, CHEERS Wink

http://www.findaspring.com/
None of this is really happening, SWIM's mind is so sick and bored than it has to invent all sorts of "abracadabrantesques" stories...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DoingKermit
#2 Posted : 1/23/2011 8:46:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pretty cool man, thanks!

jamie
#3 Posted : 1/23/2011 11:08:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

find a spring is a great site..I have been drinking wild spring water for almost 3 years now..I dont get near tap or bottled water..it's just not worth it to go back to that "water" once you start drinking the real stuff..

Long live the unwoke.

soulfood
#4 Posted : 1/23/2011 11:55:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Damn! My nearest spring is miles away!

Curiouskid
#5 Posted : 1/24/2011 4:24:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's so true once one try the real stuff the liquid coming out of the tap is not considered as drinkable...

Soulfood don't loose hope man, ask the elders around they probably know one from their childhood or even search the internet with your location associated with the words "spring water"; SWIM found one this way while he was living in the uk, that's loaded there!
You might consider also than a one or two hours trip can provide you easily two weeks with fresh living water...

Good luck, hopefully the message will spread...
None of this is really happening, SWIM's mind is so sick and bored than it has to invent all sorts of "abracadabrantesques" stories...

Eden
#6 Posted : 1/24/2011 6:34:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is really cool. Found a few new nearby springs I didn't know about.

It is worth mentioning that spring water is not by definition completely pure or less toxic than bottled or even city water.
Contaminants are hard to pinpoint in natural sources and most these springs are not tested for minimum quality specifications.
This is especially an issue with proximal farmlands due to possible pesticide infiltration.

That said, clean springs are impossible to beat. Cheers!

Wave Rider
#7 Posted : 1/28/2011 9:04:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
Damn! My nearest spring is miles away!

Mine too Crying or very sad

With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know. - Hunter S. Thompson

jamie
#8 Posted : 1/28/2011 9:39:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

"It is worth mentioning that spring water is not by definition completely pure or less toxic than bottled or even city water."

No, but I think artesian spring water is.
Long live the unwoke.

polytrip
#9 Posted : 1/31/2011 8:15:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Yeah, it would be good to realy inform yourself about the condition of the spring before considering it safer than tapwater. There can be all kinds of nasty stuff in the soil, and not just manmade nasty stuff but also heavy metals etc.

Tapwater differs enourmously in quality, everywhere around the globe. It tastes different everywhere.
Sometimes the difference is small, but often when you're in another place you can easily taste the difference.
Most of the difference is caused by the different levels of calcium, but there are other factors as well.

Eden
#10 Posted : 1/31/2011 8:52:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea, artesians are typically better protected from most man-made contaminates.

polytrip
#11 Posted : 1/31/2011 9:07:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Eden wrote:
Yea, artesians are typically better protected from most man-made contaminates.

Only man-made contaminates. Check for heavy metals and other nasty stuff. There are places where people are dying because of natural occuring polutants in the groundwater.
I think it's realy simple: if you live in a place where there have been people around for at least a few hundred years, then if there's good clean water in the ground, there's ancient knowledge on use of it. If you're living in a place where population has exploded in the past century, you cannot be sure of anything and you should maybe sent artesian water, if you would find it, to some lab. Being sure there's no arsenic in your water is worth the money.

Eden
#12 Posted : 1/31/2011 9:55:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Absolutely. I was responding to fractals mention of artesian springs.

As you mentioned, most contamination issues in natural spring sources are not from man-made pollutants.

Lodi
#13 Posted : 1/31/2011 10:00:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would love to get my water from a spring.. My old man owns 120 acres of hardwoods in northern michigan, there are springs everywhere out there.. you really can taste the difference. you can taste the minerals in it..
Everything I say is fictional, I do not support illegal drug use of any kind, SWIM is a fictional character.

polytrip
#14 Posted : 1/31/2011 11:13:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Lodi wrote:
I would love to get my water from a spring.. My old man owns 120 acres of hardwoods in northern michigan, there are springs everywhere out there.. you really can taste the difference. you can taste the minerals in it..

Water is never the same, wherever you go.
I once heard somebody mention that you can even see this when you make tea: in some types of water, a waxy layer will form on the water while on other types of water it won't. I must say that i did indeed notice this, but i don't remember what the chemistry behind this phenomenon was.