We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
deeper meaning Options

marvinos
#1 Posted : 1/21/2011 11:08:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello

For some time now, my curiosity towards law, religion, current world ethics has exponentially festered my mind. Its not that I choose to just rebel, but I believe things should make sense and serve a greater purpose( and I mean that in all aspects of life) I am currently unhappy with the imbalance I find all around me; Especially in religion, and its contradicting, but mainly similar ideals, which all seem nice to an extent. My faith changed back and forth from religious to non-believer and back. As I analyze things a bit deeper I have a feeling that most religions are somehow tied together. I have my own conclusions to what god is now, but I'm always open to new ideas. Through time I discovered to trust my instincts, and feelings, and energy in all things. Though that has helped me, Ive sometimes been scared of what Ive felt(feelings of presence, lights turning off/on in the streets, glimpses of visions) I am seeking balance and enlightenment. I believe trough "dmt" this will be possible (Im not some kid just trying to see purple elephants lol) I want to meet God, other beings, gain knowledge, and experience the spirits around me. My girlfriend has experienced most of these things expect DMT (to my knowledge) She has a good witch-vibe and cleanses my apt regularly, but she will not tell me her opinions as she says that I have to go through this journey myself, i respect that. I'm not very experienced in these areas, but the will is there.

I have never tried DMT, I want to know which is best for me. Where I get it I do not worry, where theres a will theres a way. This is my reason for joining YOU.

In all sincerity

marvinos

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 1/21/2011 11:24:09 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

marvinos,

Welcome to the Nexus. Please take a good look around. Check the wiki https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Main_Page
There's all kinds of good info there about all kinds of things. You may find your path to DMT begins its completions by doing some reading here. There are many, very easy extraction teks that anyone can use who is sober, safe can read and use common sense.

There is also a philosophy/science/culture section you might like. This place is huge.

Again a warm welcome to you.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU