We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Synchronicity dreams to life events? After dmt trip... Options

AwarenessCosmic
#1 Posted : 1/20/2011 4:46:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After trying spice does anyone experience a terrifying coincidence in the events of their lives?

I had a spice trip yesterday ( my first one ever) & when I when to sleep, I had a dream that I had failed my math class.

I wake up and around noon my teacher emails me telling me that I failed my college math course and need to retake it!
I got a 93% on the final exam however I messed up the mid-term which left me a few percentage from passing the class!

Who cares if I have to take the class again, I dreamed it, can it came true on the same day!

I'm intrigued & freaked out at the same time.Shocked

Has anyone else experienced this in their own life?
Is there a name for it?
What happen to you, if it ever happen to you?
It is what it is

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Bancopuma
#2 Posted : 1/20/2011 12:50:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm yes I have experienced this...my story isn't profound, just a bit weird. It was a year between universities for me and I was working in an Italian restaurant at the period. I was dabbling with DMT and a few other psychedelics occasionally during this time. I worked in the kitchen washing up and preparing deserts. I had a dream I was there, and it was lit with this weird, greenish glow. It seemed real, as in I didn't know I was dreaming. In retrospect it did suck to be there during both my waking and sleeping hours! But in my dream, I met this guy, who was new, and had just started, and I shook his hand and said hello. Well, I get up next morning and head to work, I walk into the kitchen and there is the exact same guy I encountered in the dream, our first time meeting, and he was standing in the same place he was in my dream. Weird!

AwarenessCosmic
#3 Posted : 1/20/2011 3:03:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow thats crazy

I'm reading around google & we are not alone, this happens to a lot of people

thanks for sharing
It is what it is

SnozzleBerry
#4 Posted : 1/20/2011 3:18:33 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

The amount of synchronicity in my life has reached staggering levels since I began working with spice; whether spice is what started it or simply what opened my eyes to it is the question that has been with me since I started picking up on it. It appears to increase when I work with spice more frequently...but then again, who knows if that is the observer affecting the outcome? Wink
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Bancopuma
#5 Posted : 1/20/2011 9:31:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've definitely noticed this a lot too. I think maybe we are just a bit more aware of, or more tuned in to these kind of experiences. Has been happening lots lately and has been a long time now since I've used any DMT.

Eden
#6 Posted : 1/20/2011 10:05:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems that any work with psychedelics introduces a method of thinking that strives to recognize patterns and interactions as a method of understanding.
Almost feels like a cosmic game of "connect the hyperspatial dots."

Learning to interpret life in this manner opens one up to looking for connections in every nuance of occurrence.
We have woken up to the synchronicity that has always been here. Smile

Wave Rider
#7 Posted : 1/26/2011 9:34:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had what could be perceived as a strange coincidence today. I was arguing (in a friendly way) with my wife about the movie "A Never Ending Story", my case was that it was based on psychedelics, her case was that people can be creative without drugs. We left it at that. I forgot all about it and started surfing the nexus, reading various posts when I decided to click the link from Fractal Enchantments signature that I have seen a number of time while reading these forums. Lo and behold - never ending story. Hmmm, now I think I am right for sure. I will show my wife when she gets home.

On an unrelated note - love the mullet on that guy in the video. Billy the exterminator's long lost twin? Laughing

Wave Rider attached the following image(s):
Billy.jpg (59kb) downloaded 35 time(s).

With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know. - Hunter S. Thompson