We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings, sentient entity Options

Satnam
#1 Posted : 1/19/2011 11:21:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all,

I stumbled upon this fascinating forum after this search. I was attempting to find out if other people started experiencing permanent physical hallucinations after using LSD.

I have never communed with DMT, although I'm definitely curious. I do worry that my mind is already blown up enough... I hallucinate all the time without using any spices, plants or chemicals. One of the things I hope to learn here is what can be expected after a DMT experience; i.e. are there potential permanent side effects that could heighten what I'm already experiencing?

The physical hallucinations I have are, for example, positive vibrations that I interpret as being feelings from spirits as I think or speak. Little ticks in specific parts of my body that mean certain things to me. My left eye burns when I say or think a lie, my right eye burns if I believe a lie. Both of my eyes start watering if I hear or read or think something particularly beautiful. Stuff like that. I am profoundly grateful for these gifts.

OK, that's enough out of me.. Going lurk mode for a while.

"I am just a lousy bum, searching for the unknown crumb..."

Thank you all for having me here.
SWIMming in a sea of fear and distress,
keep your more to receive your less
unimpressed by material excess,
love is free, love me, please say yes

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 1/22/2011 4:50:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

If you are having long lasting symptoms from psychedelic use, I think you should be very careful, and consider not taking any other psychedelic. Please check our health and safety section too (link in welcome pm).

While from your description it seems you are not bothered by these symptoms, they do seem pretty strong. I think what is important is that you are able to reasonably function, being able to relate to normal people, do your job/studies and so on. If you can combine both worlds and its not affecting you or others around you negatively, then I think there's nothing wrong with it. In any case I would suggest taking a break from psychedelics, dedicating to other things in life, exercising, eating well, etc.

Good luck!