We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Finally Home Options

Psikotrope
#1 Posted : 1/16/2011 6:02:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexians!

I've been trolling the forums for a while now and benefiting from the site as a whole A LOT. Figured it was time to join and try to add something to the community. I recently succeeded in my first extraction of MHRB (Q21Q21's tek) and with that I've been granted access to a magnificent new realm of consciousness. I'm excited about this new development in my visionary explorations and am forever grateful to the wise folks here at the Nexus!

A little about me. I've had a lot of experience in the world of mind expanding substances. LSD, Mushrooms, Ketamine, MDMA, MDA, 2C-E, 2C-I, 5-MEO-DMT, among others. Most recently I've become very interested in moving into the area of DMT and Ayahuasca. I've been interested in and practicing yoga, meditation, and expanding my mind through realization of the Self (Nonduality) and entheogenic tools.

I am quite sure of and have experienced other states of consciousness and have made it my life goal to explore them. My first several experiences with DMT have confirmed my belief that it can assist me in exploring consciousness. LSD had always been my main tool for this but I have not been able to obtain any for several years. So with that being said DMT has been a godsend filling that void. DMT of course is its own animal and I don't think it's accurate to compare it to use it as a substitute for another substance. I have not yet been able to break through on DMT but I've gotten very close. The closest I've been is a point where I am attempting to push through the veil of the intense visuals but can't quite get through. the most profoundd experience I had was just as I passed the peak and the visuals started to subside. As everything began to fade I saw a figure, a face looking at me and it was turning away leaving with the visuals. I could sense it was in a way sad I was leaving and wished me to stay. The being seemed very loving and I was sad that I could not go with it.

Now that I've almost been there I can't imagine not returning to go deeper. I look forward to learning more from and I sincerely hope I can add to the body of knowledge here.

Namaste
Psikotrope
Psikotrope
AKA Hanuman Dass
http://hanumandass.wordpress.com A blog on nonduality, entheogens, and other such topics.

"It can be what you want it to be but in the end it's all just sensory enhancement." -The thought stream that once saved my life.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Myco
#2 Posted : 1/16/2011 8:59:39 PM

73μ

This is the same relationship I currently share with DMT, no breakthrough yet, but Iam very patient. Welcome to the Nexus friend. Smile
arrive without traveling.

Psikotrope
#3 Posted : 1/17/2011 5:21:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the welcome Myco. I know I will feel differently once I have a breakthrough but I feel like right now I could be happy just this side of the veil. I have already learned so much.
Psikotrope
AKA Hanuman Dass
http://hanumandass.wordpress.com A blog on nonduality, entheogens, and other such topics.

"It can be what you want it to be but in the end it's all just sensory enhancement." -The thought stream that once saved my life.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 1/19/2011 12:00:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Good that you've finally joined us! What is your ideal setting for smoking dmt? What about for taking oral psychedelics (such as lsd when you had it) ?

I agree dmt is 'another beast altogether' Very happy Definitely cant smoke dmt thinking it will be a walk in a park, at least for too long Very happy Im sure you'll see it just keeps getting more mysterious, the rabbit hole goes deeper and deeper.

How are you trying to smoke the dmt, and what dosage? Usually not breaking through has to do with smoking method

Psikotrope
#5 Posted : 1/20/2011 12:51:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Endlessness- Thanks for the welcome, I'm excited to be here!

I've only had the opportunity to partake during dalylight hours due to the fact I work at night and desire not to do it around the family. I find it to be a deeply spiritual experience and prefer being alone. It would be nice to have a sitter but I don't have anyone to feel that role unfortunately.

I want to smoke at night soon. I think the experience will be much more enjoyable. During the day I will pull a blanket over my head and find the darkness to be much more conducive to a lift off experience.

Back when LSD was readily available I tended to journey mostly at rave type gatherings which was amazing but I enjoyed LSD, mushrooms, etc. in the forest while camping to be preferable. There's just something about being in nature that adds validity to the experience.

I use a small pipe I crafted originally for the purpose of smoking mj. I used an elbow air fitting from work (I do factory work). The fitting is steel and one side has a nice tapered bowl for reducing the air flow to increase psi for industrial applications. The other side has a locking mechanism to attach air hose (in this case 5/16th hose. Works quite well for mj and also DMT surprisingly. I currently just sandwich the spice between ash and a little mj. I don't think this is very economical as I'm sure I'm wasting spice. I plan on building once of the DMT machines I see discussed a lot. Until then my current set up gets me by.

I smoke between 30-40mg. I'm certain my smoking method has contributed to not lifting off. My first breakthrough was this morning. I posted a report in the Nursery experience forum. I broke through with only one good hit. Most other times I smoke significantly more without the same effect. I'm definately looking for a more consistant method of vaporization. Recommendations welcome!

Thanks for taking interest in my DMT infancy. Smile
Psikotrope
AKA Hanuman Dass