We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Attention: News Reporters Options

burningmouth
#1 Posted : 1/16/2011 11:45:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Forever riding the rotating molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids.
Hi,
So you're curious about this shy plant, are you?
A couple of people in the news are reported to have smoked it. Now you're wondering what all the fuss is about.

If you are a good investigative journalist, you should go ahead and try it yourself. There's no better way to understand salvia than to experience it subjectively. That's probably what Edward R. Murrow would have done.

It's possible that you don't have a clue what salvia is. It's really more than just a drug. It is a separate world. A separate world (yet fundamentally inseparable) that is right now lapping against our shared, everyday world. It's like a dissimilar ocean rolling across us, each successive wave incrementally allowing us as a culture to awaken to a new reality.

The experience of salvia is like an invisible machine, like a series of rotating gears which somehow get inside and operate within a salvia user's brain. Salvia reality can actually be felt as it moves across our subconscious minds. Indeed, salvia reality is as much an actual reality as the consensus reality that we all find ourselves in.

Take my advice Mr. and Ms. Journalist. Watch how the salvia phenomenon evolves. The half life of salvia is much longer than the sensasionalist accounts of its alleged users/abusers. Salvia is a new reality that isn't going away. It will slowly gain the attention of more and more artists, and these same artists will help establish it as the new template for enhancing the quality of our lives.

So you see, salvia is big....really big. We already knew that.
Now you also have the opportunity to realize it.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Metanoia
#2 Posted : 1/16/2011 2:19:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You and I need to start a Salvia cult. Laughing

Oh, and gibran can be a high priest. Very happy

But seriously, I'm with you brother. Salvia has so much potential. It's right in front of everyone's eyes. They just need to slow down and take a look.

burningmouth
#3 Posted : 1/16/2011 10:26:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Forever riding the rotating molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids.
Dioxippus wrote:
You and I need to start a Salvia cult. Laughing

Oh, and gibran can be a high priest. Very happy

But seriously, I'm with you brother. Salvia has so much potential. It's right in front of everyone's eyes. They just need to slow down and take a look.

What's up, Dioxippus? How about Vinny as the high priest? <shudder> Smile

I forgot to mention that the salvia experience has a strong spiritual component. In a weird way, salvia is like a 'soul' looking for a home. I think that someone could actually manipulate the salvia phenomenon and make a cult out of it. That's why salvia needs a spokesman who has his/her act together; someone who can be objective and rational about salvia (without going too far off the deep end with bizarre theories). Salvia needs a Terence McKenna, not that Terence didn't have his own bizarre ideas.

Salvia reality is merging into our already established world, and it's carrying its own baggage, its own infrastructure. When more and more people realize this, they will begin to see how profound salvia really is. The entertainment and news media only think of salvia as the latest hallucinogen. What they don't realize is that salvia contains its own awareness of an alternative reality, its own spiritual sense of 'Self'. (This is where the 'cult' idea might germinate)

Right now salvia is getting some bad PR. Like I said, if salvia truly is a separate and intelligent reality, then it needs to appoint someone as a spokesman before the shit hits the fan and salvia is made illegal everywhere.

Metanoia
#4 Posted : 1/17/2011 3:35:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can just see it now, Vinny all dressed up in his best suit, preaching televangelist style over some crappy local TV station at 1am. Laughing

You're definitely right about the spiritual component. I feel it much more so than DMT even. DMT has it as well, but Salvia has this strange way of convincing me that what I'm experiencing is much, much more than a hallucination. That these realms or spaces I visit are actually real in some sense, and not just floating around in my head.

We absolutely need a Terence McKenna for Salvia. Although I wonder if it would help more than it would hurt? Terence was a great spokesperson for DMT, but while he did all his talking, it was already illegal. Salvia isn't, not everywhere yet, at least. We need to "spread the good word" without causing the lawmakers to target Salvia as something that is "the next meth". God, that's so laughable. I've seen people on meth and it's just hilarious to compare Salvia to a substance like that. Laughing

/end rant.

EDIT: For those of you who are wondering, "Who's this Vinny guy they speak of?"

GENUINE RISK OF REVULSION. You have been warned. http://www.youtube.com/user/LEATHERrebelJUSTICE

jamie
#5 Posted : 1/17/2011 6:02:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Salvia is special...I dont know what else to say about it.. I freaks me out..it loves me..it taunts me..it takes me farther out there than anything else..yet I barely ever touch it these days other than a tiny bit smoked with DMT..I have a stockpile of it and I love growing it..I know I will be back sooner or later. Salvia definatily is something special.
Long live the unwoke.

burningmouth
#6 Posted : 1/18/2011 1:28:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dioxippus wrote:
I can just see it now, Vinny all dressed up in his best suit, preaching televangelist style over some crappy local TV station at 1am. Laughing

You're definitely right about the spiritual component. I feel it much more so than DMT even. DMT has it as well, but Salvia has this strange way of convincing me that what I'm experiencing is much, much more than a hallucination. That these realms or spaces I visit are actually real in some sense, and not just floating around in my head.

As digusting as Vinny is, the guy probably has an IQ of 130.
Here's the great vid with the Skizo and his cat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsjqtLfToi0
The above vid is why salvia could use a level headed, appealing spokesperson. There are too many Vinnies out there.

Also, Diox, did you see this video posted by 'SoCal' on another thread here at the nexus? It's an old LSD documentary showing a 1950s female subject. It's incredible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5d4wWGK4Ig

I agree about salvia being much more than a hallucination. I admit that I might be delusional, but I believe that salvia is so profound, that it could eventually dominate Western culture. Before that happens, graphic artists need to accurately duplicate the hallucinogenic visuals so that the non aware people can get a glimpse of its visual and emotional power.

joedirt
#7 Posted : 1/18/2011 1:36:43 AM

Not I

I have a salvia plant that I've had for over a year. I've just barely touched it.

I have profound respect for what I believe this is capable of.

With something like DMT or shrooms you can do little and get a feel for it. Salvia is sifferent. I'm as of yet still not man enough to take the next step and make an 2X, 5X, or 10X leaves. just vaping the 1X leaves straight of the plant caused a severe distorotion of balance. It was very uncomfortable...and I know that I barely touched this plant...

"When the student is ready the teach will appear"

I bought a Salvia plant because it's very obvious where the laws are eventually headed. Being a largely clone only plant it will be hard to find once it is illegal the world over IMHO.

right now I'm not ready for this teacher...but some day when the time is right I made sure I would have access. Smile
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

gibran2
#8 Posted : 1/18/2011 2:56:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Salvia is special. And using extract (or plain leaf) from plants I’ve grown myself is very special. (I wish there was a DMT-containing plant that grew and yielded like salvia does.)

The salvia realm is so much like this one, but different – those layers and layers of parallel worlds, stacked one on the other. They seem so close – just a fraction of a millimeter away in another dimension. Right beside us all the time.

Last time I used salvia, I thought of a way to compare it to DMT: if DMT is a change in frequency, then salvia is a change in phase.

@ joedirt – take the plunge! A higher dose will cause your whole body to morph, flatten, twist, and maybe even transform into an inanimate object. I took to the feeling right away and have never found it to be unpleasant. My early experiences often involved me becoming an inanimate object – a tent, or a broom, or a toy. Very strange.

@ Dioxippus – I’ll just be an ordinary follower of the cult. I don’t have time to be a high priest. Wink
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Metanoia
#9 Posted : 1/18/2011 3:03:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burningmouth wrote:
As digusting as Vinny is, the guy probably has an IQ of 130.

Also, Diox, did you see this video posted by 'SoCal' on another thread here at the nexus? It's an old LSD documentary showing a 1950s female subject. It's incredible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5d4wWGK4Ig

See, that's the thing. I started watching his videos with some kind of sick fascination. Then you get glimpses of his intelligence, counter-balanced by his seemingly moronic deeds. He's one of those people. You think he's somewhat intelligent and then you see him do some of the stupidest shit you've ever seen. Very happy

No actually, I haven't watched that documentary yet. I think I'll do that now while I have some time. Pleased

EDIT: Just watched the documentary. My favorite line: "I wish I could talk in technicolor." Very happy
gibran2 wrote:
(I wish there was a DMT-containing plant that grew and yielded like salvia does.)

Last time I used salvia, I thought of a way to compare it to DMT: if DMT is a change in frequency, then salvia is a change in phase.

@ Dioxippus – I’ll just be an ordinary follower of the cult. I don’t have time to be a high priest. Wink

Great minds think alike! Laughing Since I've started to grow my own Salvia, almost every time I check on them I think about how a plant that contained DMT that grew like Salvia would be so amazing. The sad thing is, it would be illegal within a fortnight Very happy

I need more experience with the spice to be able to compare, but that's something that really intrigues me. The differences between Salvia and Spice, that is. I've only had a couple pharma doses, on the lower end of things. A couple aya experiences, also on the lower end of effects. So when I finally get the courage to vaporize some spice, hopefully I can also contribute my comparisons. Yours always fascinate me.

Yeah, on second thought, running a cult sounds too time consuming. Very happy

burningmouth
#10 Posted : 1/19/2011 10:25:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:

The salvia realm is so much like this one, but different – those layers and layers of parallel worlds, stacked one on the other. They seem so close – just a fraction of a millimeter away in another dimension. Right beside us all the time.

I just did a strong hit of plain leaf, and your phase comparison made sense. When I do plain leaf, I try to enter a meditative state. Usually I can feel my brain cells or neurons seemingly going into phase. It's as if my neurons are all facing the same polarity. I can hang on to this phase or polarity for around 15 minutes before it all comes crashing down, and I'm back in the everyday world of thought patterns.

It's been several months since I've had a good extract level visual of the stacked realities. Your description sounds very familiar. For the most part, my experience is that these stacked realities are curved around so that they seem to be wrapped around a central core. These realities are wound extrememly tightly around the core. It's as if the realities are a sort of data base or recording of all the parallel realities being experienced in real time. Also, the stacked realities have an associated 'strong force' which makes it very difficult for me to hop from one reality to the next. I can get glimpses of these other worlds, but some sort of force keeps me from really exploring them.

Also, if any of you try to visit these parallel realities, don't forget to take your..............
SALVIA TRIP BAGGAGE Smile

Metanoia
#11 Posted : 1/19/2011 2:11:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burningmouth wrote:
Also, if any of you try to visit these parallel realities, don't forget to take your..............
SALVIA TRIP BAGGAGE Smile

Nice. Very happy Very happy

burningmouth
#12 Posted : 1/21/2011 10:48:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, brother Dioxippus.
I wish that box wouldn't always pop up when someone adds an image to a thread.

I did another hit of plain leaf, and once again I saw the incredible beauty of the salvia experience. I stand by my earlier comment that salvia could dominate Western culture. If graphic artists could duplicate the mind blowingly moving imagery of a salvia trip and put it in a movie, it would rock the world. People would line up for days just to get a glimpse of the beauty. It would be a cultural phenomenon.

Here I sit pressing keys on my laptop and the Hollywood types are still brain-dead. Imagine a movie where cartoon imagery morphs into what looks like actual, physical reality...where Roman columns unzip off the floor right next to you; ripping out of the ground, replacing one reality with the next one....

There you are on your bike and the handle bars begin to twist together like vines, like wooden snakes, your entire bike now a collection of limbs rolling and twisting, transforming into an old growth tree, your urban playground now lost in an ancient forest.

My face is ripping apart. Some sort of paper mache meat cutter is tearing multiple worlds across my jowls. I try to reach up to my nose. I want to feel the realities slicing through the pages of my mind.

jbark
#13 Posted : 1/21/2011 2:56:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:

Don't you mean an exponential change in PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? PHASE? ...

JBArk

JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Metanoia
#14 Posted : 1/21/2011 4:15:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burningmouth wrote:
Here I sit pressing keys on my laptop and the Hollywood types are still brain-dead. Imagine a movie where cartoon imagery morphs into what looks like actual, physical reality...where Roman columns unzip off the floor right next to you; ripping out of the ground, replacing one reality with the next one....

There you are on your bike and the handle bars begin to twist together like vines, like wooden snakes, your entire bike now a collection of limbs rolling and twisting, transforming into an old growth tree, your urban playground now lost in an ancient forest.

My face is ripping apart. Some sort of paper mache meat cutter is tearing multiple worlds across my jowls. I try to reach up to my nose. I want to feel the realities slicing through the pages of my mind.

Amazing writing as usual Pleased

Your writing always has a way of making me want to take a good, deep Salvia trip. Pleased