We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
a new level!!! Options

Nature Boy
#21 Posted : 8/7/2008 2:31:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
modsquad09 wrote:
all i can say is beware the spice resin left over in your pipe... its always a kinda bad trip.
where with regular spice i have never had a bad trip.

Yes! Clean your pipe/vaporizer regulary. I find that old spice in the pipe can give jittery, confusing, uncomfortable voyages. Some people enjoy it, but it does not go with with my system for some reason.

Hello, all: My first post here. The above happened to me. Had a very uncharacteristic, unsettling, almost malicious feeling trip off of left-over dark brown DMT goo. Have since collected four similar individual reports which seem far too similar to be coincidence.

Does anyone here know (or care to speculate) on the likely cause of this? I've never smoked 5Meo-DMT, but one individual who had likened it to that. Erowid "effects" seem to support the assertion that the effects are similar, but of course, this is all anectdotal.

What, if any information is known regarding this phenomena? Avoidance is easy enough, but I'm actually interested in what might be going on.

Best regards to all,

N.B.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PREV12