We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Has anyone ever dosed spice while rolling? Options

Wave Rider
#1 Posted : 1/15/2011 5:05:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, the thread title says it all. I have this combo scheduled for this weekend and was wondering if they compliment each other well or if it would be a waste of spice and/or roll. I have heard that if you dose before popping then it will make the roll better and I have also heard if you dose while coming down it makes the comedown smoother, but I have heard very little about dosing while peaking. Should I low-dose for the cool patterns to accentuate the roll, or should I go for the whole breakthrough? I mean, if a light-show is cool while rolling, then the light-show that spice gives you has got to be outta this world.

Please give me your thoughts.

With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know. - Hunter S. Thompson

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Myco
#2 Posted : 1/15/2011 5:35:03 AM

73μ

I've done this with another friend before, not even a "breakthrough" experience and it was still just awe inspiring. We still talk about it a couple years later. If anyone wants to talk about "psychedelic", this combo is it.

That is pure spice, not changa, I don't think even our MAOIs should be combined with e.

Lay down someplace comfortable with your friend(s) close by and know that you'll enjoy it. Be safe.
arrive without traveling.

Global
#3 Posted : 1/15/2011 5:40:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Yeah, whatever you do, don't take any oral DMT with MDMA
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Wave Rider
#4 Posted : 1/15/2011 6:14:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Alright then, I am sure I will have a blast. Wink Thanks for the input guys. Yeah, I know about the MAOI thing, but thanks for mentioning it anyway - good lookin' out. Anyone else out there had any experience with this?

With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know. - Hunter S. Thompson

PureMan
#5 Posted : 1/15/2011 7:22:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MDMA + DMT = Blissful Transcendence

welsh trip head
#6 Posted : 1/15/2011 7:29:50 PM

martin

cloud i like the thought of MDMA + DMT = Blissful Transcendence SWIM will be trying that soon once the first batch comes out of the freezer Smile SWIM has only smoked it on its own or taking it oraly. the thought of been loved up on MDMA at the same time sounds ace. i hear you shouldnt take DMT oraly and MDMA because of some thing to do withn the MOAI?
True strength isn’t muscle, it's the mind it's limitless, it’s the heart it won't ever stop loving, it’s the spirit it can’t be crushed, it’s the soul it’s inextinguishable.

Global
#7 Posted : 1/15/2011 7:41:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

In order to consume DMT orally, you need to take an MAOI. MAOs are what keep seratonin in check. Since MAOIs inhibit the MAOs and MDMA increases seratonin levels, they can get dangerously high leading to a number of complications you don't want any part in including potentially death.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

Guagua
#8 Posted : 1/15/2011 8:20:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

new to the term rolling? dmt and mdma has been enjoyable, although i tend to drink when im on madman to so that can cloud it i guess. i smoked inhanced leaf, no idea if it was changa or just leaf. until i got here i didnt know that this was potentially dangerous, so cheers guys!
Quetzalcoatl supreme letting off steam, Dimethyltryptamine make a man dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW6HVNuJD64

Global
#9 Posted : 1/15/2011 9:56:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoking enhanced leaf that has MAOIs in it would be dangerous too I'm assuming

mainmang87
#10 Posted : 2/10/2011 6:20:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A must if you have the chance:
Take
LSD,
MDMA.
Wait two hours,
Then vape some spice!

This combo will surely allow you to perceive quantum mechanics at our level of existence!
Life: Infinate DiMenTionality

Lucent
#11 Posted : 2/10/2011 6:40:44 AM

White

Guagua wrote:
new to the term rolling? dmt and mdma has been enjoyable, although i tend to drink when im on madman to so that can cloud it i guess. i smoked inhanced leaf, no idea if it was changa or just leaf. until i got here i didnt know that this was potentially dangerous, so cheers guys!

Yeah, sounds like you can get serotonin syndrome. WATCH OUT.

mainmang87 wrote:
A must if you have the chance:
Take
LSD,
MDMA.
Wait two hours,
Then vape some spice!

This combo will surely allow you to perceive quantum mechanics at our level of existence!

I've only done MDMA twice and I thought it was VERY similar to LSD I just didn't get the visuals when I smoke weed like I do with LSD. I must experiment a bit more with MDMA, because I definitely didn't notice too much of a difference. I considered LSD to be MDMA, with visuals.. HMM..

Standardkiwi
#12 Posted : 2/10/2011 8:25:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is this a common combo, sounds exciting!
But, with rolling i thought you meant cannabis.
Could it also be a good combination?

Not Sure
#13 Posted : 2/12/2011 12:52:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hitting dmt while rolling takes the edge off the come up because you're already up, IMHO.
I found that if I smoke larger amounts of dmt the MDMA high is not really noticed because its is over powered by the DMT afterglow.

DMT durring an LSD peak is rather nice as well.

DMT durring a mushroom peak is what I prefer. It has a special synergy.
“Psychedelics are like square roots. They can take you from a place you know, to a place you never imagined could have existed”

Shaggy Shaman
#14 Posted : 2/12/2011 5:26:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not Sure wrote:
DMT durring a mushroom peak is what I prefer. It has a special synergy.

Excellent! I'll soon be integrating spice with mushrooms/mescaline. Good to know it jives well with the shrooms.
"Knowing how you actually want to feel is the most potent form of clarity that you can have. Acting on generating those feelings is the most creative thing you can do with your life.”
– Danielle LaPorte

"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
— Tom Robbins