We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
i'm being watched Options

XENONSION
#1 Posted : 7/28/2008 6:55:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

2 a.m.

I am alone. In my hands I am yielding "the machine" loaded to the brim with pure synthetic dmt. 80-100mg or so.

I take a rip....huge toke. 5 seconds...10...15...exhale, repeat. 5 hits.

As I sit my machine to the side, and proceed to blast off, i am not presented with the normal liftoff procedures. No fancy geometric patterns...no membrane ripping...no dmt dome.

Instead, I am shown a slideshow of still images. Pictures if you will. The photos were flying by me, right side and left. The images were of...me? Struck me as very odd. These photos i was being shown were all fairly recent, and were taken as if from a third party, as if i were being followed and photographed for the past two months.

during this slideshow presentation of my recent activity in the real world, they were telling me..."we are here! always! see this? we see you...all the time!! LOOK!"

I had my music playing, just on random through my library, and I recall a tool song was playing when i was tripping. And the most eerie thing about it all, was they manipulated the lyrics, and were telling me this message THROUGH the music. Saying to me, in plain english as i'm looking at these pictures, "we are here, we are everywhere, we are watching" etc.

This was not a side of DMT I have seen before. And kind of freaked me out a bit. Normally DMT is mysterious, weird, alien, has a message but it's so fucked up we can't make heads or tails from what we witness. The message I got during this trip was "hey stupid...let us make it simple for you..LOOK" It was as if all the complex DMT bullshit is just a smoke screen. I dont know the rhyme or reason, but they took the smoke away and smacked me upside the head, lol.

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 7/28/2008 3:17:06 PM

The Great Namah

Wow, that's kind of wicked.

I've had quite a few slide show voyages. Some of my life, some of random images.

For some reason the slide slow voyages seem highly influenced by recent events in my life.

I'm not sure how much credence I would put into what you saw. Just my 2¢
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Big Inhale
#3 Posted : 7/28/2008 3:52:36 PM

The Enlightend One

Do you think the synthed spice has something to do with it being different
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

tryptographer
#4 Posted : 7/28/2008 8:38:10 PM

tryptamine photographer

Interesting report, thanks!
I once teleported to a bar... pinkish colors, a bit worn and old, the usual realism and consistency, nobody else there so I couldn't order a beer. Almost boring if I hadn't arrived there by spice-teleportation! (lower dose)

It seems the spice is not just one key to another realm, but thousands of possible keys each opening a door to its own realm. A real Pandora's box! Hopefully, by strong intent we can have some control about which key to pick.

Infinite I
#5 Posted : 7/28/2008 10:43:50 PM

JC

Agree with that tryptographer, it does seem to be thousands of different possible keys, I always get different experiences maybe I should work on my intent. My cousin would get a lot of similiar experiences and he ended up in a few bars too lol

Garulfo
#6 Posted : 7/29/2008 5:00:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
they were telling me..."we are here! always! see this? we see you...all the time!! LOOK!"

Weird ! My friend had on a couple occasions, when seeing realistic sceneries, the strong feeling that other special people 'knew' what he was doing (watching thru hyperspace). My friend is absolutly not an adept of conspiracy ideas but this was intriging.

XENONSION
#7 Posted : 7/29/2008 8:19:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Garulfo wrote:
Quote:
they were telling me..."we are here! always! see this? we see you...all the time!! LOOK!"

Weird ! My friend had on a couple occasions, when seeing realistic sceneries, the strong feeling that other special people 'knew' what he was doing (watching thru hyperspace). My friend is absolutly not an adept of conspiracy ideas but this was intriging.
yea,t hat's the message i got. It's almost like a one way mirror type of scenario. And when we take DMT, our lights go out and we can see what is behind the other side.

but for them, they can view at anytime, anywhere maybe? very weird stuff, give's me the illy willy's just thinking about it lol

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

XENONSION
#8 Posted : 8/1/2008 9:15:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

had another visit...day..or two later.

these fellas, as they are. were VERY pissed with me. angry as hyperspace could be. If this was a "bad" dmt trip, then that it was. The entire time, i could only feel myself saying "im' sorry....i'm sorry" over and over.

To put a bit of words that may or may not be so wise to tell you folks, lately I have turned on many new people. Some that are fairly inexperienced with psychedelics overall even. Some of this involved monentary value, i will admit.

I think this may be WHY the angry reception that presented itself that session. Perhaps I am not being as picky as I should be in who i turn on directly, because i feel it impacts me personally with my relationship with the DMT realm.

Previously, i had adopted the attitude that everyone should experience this wonderful substance at least once. But now, I think i've come to realize that this is something that should be held in high regards, and only the "veterans" of our psychedelic society should partake in the ritual.

I just had another small session, and upon arrival i was told "STOP...STOP...STOP" and all this negative energy was put up, but they did let me through, and i was rewarded a few answers i was seeking.

I feel dmt has a rhyme and reason, and it can be impacted by your actions in the real world. So you guys be careful in your journey's, and watch yourself. DMT has a darkside, and it will show itself to you if provoked.

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

KUSHMASTER
#9 Posted : 8/4/2008 3:22:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey xenonsion, I've had a kind of similar trip, but not with the same visual part. But i was laying back with my eyes closed and approx, 2 minutes in, i felt like i was being embraced by a female entitiy, hugged i guess. But as this was happening a voice popped up in my head, saying "We're always here with you" kinda like i was thinking it, but it wasn't my normal voice thats in my head, it was something else, like telepathy. Everything was really vague but the voice i remember, along with the feeling of being embraced. I feel like it's my guardian or something. Who knows. It tripped me out tho.... in a good wayRazz

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

idtravlr
#10 Posted : 8/4/2008 4:38:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report my friend! That sounds like a hellofa whacker of a dose you hit up, if in fact the numbers you threw out are accurate!

I've never had an experience where I've been TOLD that 'they' are always watching, but I HAVE always kinda had that theory.

It kinda goes along with the extra-dimensional space theories. For example, a being in 3-D land can look in on a being in 2-D land, see everything that's going on with 2-D land being, but 2-D land being would have no clue about 3-D land being, because 2-D land guy can't conceptualize 3-D space... Plenty of theories on this out there, but my main point is that I really think there is validity in what your report is suggesting.

At least in theory, The Spice may trigger an area of our brain that CAN conceptualize, understand, and even see, beyond three dimensions, allowing these extra-dimensional beings to briefly communicate with us.

Sounds loony doesn't it? But really, theoretically it's totally possible...

Thanks for the report! Love to hear if you have more of these types of journeys!
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

eviljackalope
#11 Posted : 10/27/2008 10:37:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I saw eyes in the sky and they were watching everything, everyone, like the eyes of hyperspace. Kinda like Alex Greys paintings but way beyond belief. What do they mean?

XENONSION
#12 Posted : 11/28/2008 11:13:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hate to bump up an old thread (i've been gone for a bit), but a recent trip reminded me of this one...

Last week, on some very nice synthetic dmt freebase, i took about a 50mg dose through the machine. First visual...a smoke/fog like layer or filter, covering the walls and ceiling. This was like plastic wrap filter, slowly spinning and forming more complex fractal shapes as the seconds ticked by...as it formed itself, i could see people stepping into, and out through, this fog like membrane. As if remotely viewing while others crossed into hyperspace and back out again.

This is the second time i've had this remote viewing type of experience, except this time i was the one watching. It was very strange indeed!!

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

BeenHereBefore
#13 Posted : 11/29/2008 12:43:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not the first time I've heard this type of thing! - Images of yourself I mean

Very thought provoking ! Smile
Everything written above by the poster BeenHereBefore is simply an extract from a recent dream.

SyZyGyPSy
#14 Posted : 12/20/2008 12:48:26 AM
Tryptophilese Metaphysticus Anomalopteris III

This sounds very similar to an experience that Swim had once. Like you, he had been turning too many people on rather indiscriminately. Also this was his only experience with synthetic spice. And at the time, he was unaware that it was synthetic spice, so you can't blame placebo for this one.
Story goes as follows:
Swim had two tenths of n-n deemsterz, both given by a friend. One was mimosa extract, the other was synthetic. As he had been sitting on them for awhile, he forgot that one was synthetic, and was thinking both were from mimosa. 'Twasn't for about two weeks after the experience that he realized one of them was from a batch of synthetic. Note that others had given poor reviews on the quality of this synthetic batch.
Anyway he loaded them both up in a volcano vaporizer on top of some cannabis. The plan was to turn on a friend and said freind's gf, and not take any himself. Well they both went off and there was still some in the bag, so on a whim Swim sed phuq it and took the last two lungfulls in the bag. Now normally Swim only smokes dmt sitting crosslegged on the floor, in a space that has been cleared. But this time he was just sitting on a chair in their backyard. This wasn't exactly a complete breakthru... Swim was still aware of the fact that he was sitting in a chair in the yard. But he had the distinct impression of beings moving very rapidly past him on either side of him, scanning him with some sort of technological sensor thingys. The visuals were not the crystal clear visuals usually associated with dmt. It was as if there was a darkness preventing him from seeing clearly. He had the distinct impression that the beings who were scanning him were wearing trenchcoats and hats, like those old school detectives. The only thing he remembers clearly were their white, slanty eyes. They were very cold and detached, doing their scanning of him... he asked them, thru dmtelepathy, "WHY?" To which they coldly responded with the psychich impression: "Why did you smoke the dmt?" To which he had no real response, hence they gave him no real response. After they were thru flying past him and scanning him (from feet to head, in that direction), they all loaded up into the back of a van and drove away, still staring at him from the back of the van with their slanty little eyes. The whole time this was going on, Swim just kept thinking to himself "Clear a space next time, dumbass! You know better! Take this shit more seriously you stupid phuqer! This isn't a game!"
Upon returning, Swim said nothing of this to the others. It sounded like they didn't really break thru either, just said "yeah that was cool. Some trippy visuals. Kinda like mushrooms for a few minutes." Anyway after a little reintegratory chat, Swim left, still feeling a little unnerved.
Now this is where it gets really weird.
Upon returning home, Swim decided to go to the grocery store. As he was leaving his house, he noticed in his rear view mirror that a car pulled up and stopped in front of his house. Wondering who it was, he circled the block. As he came back around, the car was pulling away from in front of his house, so he followed it (it was not a vehicle he recognized.) Anyway, THIS car then circled the block as well... very weird. Swim tried to follow it but ended up losing it. So he shrugged it off and went on to the grocery store... what else was there to do?
Then as he came out of the grocery store, there was this guy just kinda standing there outside the front entrance. Looked like an average hispanic male, but for some reason Swim had the distinct impression that "this dude's gonna follow me." Sure enough, he walked past the guy, who seemed to be intentionally not-watching him, and as he did so, the dude began to follow him. So now Swim was intentionally not-watching this dude out of the corner of his eye... and the guy followed him about halfway to his vehicle, then turned around and walked back.
Very strange indeed, that this feeling of being watched or scanned by what felt like government agents in hyperspace was immediately followed by two instances of being followed in the so called real world.
This was also the only experience of this kind that Swim has ever had from smoking dmt, all the experiences with pure plant essences have been very friendly.
It was almost as if the combination of synthetic dmt, in a not-cleared space, allowed these dudes to pick Swim up on their radar and commence phuqing with him. Also Swim took this as a message to chill out on turning everyone on. Amazing the similarities to your report, Xenonsion. I wonder... were these also your only experiences with the synthetic form? Anyone else notice a "less friendly" difference btwn synth'ed spice and extracted?
The Ultimate Secret of the Universe is that there is no Ultimate Secret of the Universe... there's just a bunch of stuff that happens.