We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tears of Joy and Sorrow Options

khemi
#1 Posted : 1/14/2011 10:35:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim found himself in tears after a very nice breakthrough into hyperspace. Swim can't comprehend why something so beautiful, so peaceful, so delicious to the soul, so natural, so insightful, is so illegal. Has anyone ever committed a crime to due to DMT use? Murdered anyone? Committed suicide? Where is the high potential for abuse? My heart has never pumped this much love in my life.. yet it aches something fierce when I think about the repercussions of engaging in such activities as extraction and possession. I just don't understand this. I have always been in a highly intelligent person. When I was 12 years old my parents got divorced and I was uprooted from a upper class rural area to upper class suburbia. The first drug I ever consumed, besides alcohol was LSD. Then pot. At 16 years of age I was making GHB in my little one bedroom apartment and by the age of 18 I was growing large quantities of mushrooms and Northern Lights. Soon I was synthing meth, mdma, mda, DMMDA-2, 2cb, and then DMT. Had I known.. Had I known what I know now.. I would have jumped right from A and went directly to Z and left the rest off my resume.

I can make a difference. Last night, I was told to make a difference. I have found my calling. DMT is so obscure, and I have to be careful and really plan out what I intend to do to get this substance off the schedule 1 list without drawing to much attention to it's ease of availability. 50kg of mhrb may seem possession with intent to distribute, but for me, that's simply my head stash. When it's all gone, consumed, I will be no different mentally than I am today, just more at peace with who I have become.

I welcome advice, criticism. I have a friend who works for the DEA. I haven't spoken to him in 2 years, and we met under the worst of circumstances many years ago. Would it be absolutely insane to meet with him and pick his brain? How about federal judges? Who can listen to my testimonial, OUR testimonials, and see that we are not bad people and that DMT is safe?

If I am wrong and it's not safe, then please correct me, but I can't possibly see how ANY harm can be done using this substance. Even "abusing" it.. tell me how this is more dangerous the marijuana.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Swarupa
#2 Posted : 1/14/2011 10:41:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Stay with the Love, the rest will come... Pleased

khemi
#3 Posted : 1/16/2011 6:37:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The love is INSANE!!! I am so very fortunate, we all are.. it's like being in a secret society of people who just "know". Nothing beats sharing that with close friends.. I had a friend tell me today that last night was the best night of his life. I can't take credit for that.. I have to give that one to God. We are a very fortunate group here. =)

ms_manic_minxx
#4 Posted : 1/17/2011 6:26:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Never restrain or question any expression of love, and cry whenever you need to cry.

There is lots of love here. Smile Sometimes it is exhilarating to cry.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test