We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
chacruna - looking for a decent online source Options

devanshoom
#1 Posted : 1/12/2011 2:22:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hello all swims....first post here....

im getting all geared up for my first aya experience...got my cappi no probs but finding some good chacruna is proving a bit more difficult. an online search really doesnt throw up a great deal. Im at a bit of a loss really.

Can anyone out there point me in the right direction as to an online vendor who has decent chacruna right now.... I had planned to get some from maya (in holland) but have since heard their chacruna is weak. Its going to the UK first then out to me, but im not really worried which country it comes from, just as long as its good.

anyways hope to get some much needed advice here cheers

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

biopsylo
#2 Posted : 1/12/2011 2:54:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hmm, dont know one off hand, my fav. supplier doesn't carry it any longer.

Quote:
an online search really doesnt throw up a great deal.

possibly search the botanical name instead? -psychotria viridis

jackstraw
#3 Posted : 1/12/2011 6:45:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have not placed any orders through them yet, but heavenly-products.com has it. Anyone used that supplier befor? i was planning on buying some live plants from them. any input would be apreciated!

biopsylo
#4 Posted : 1/12/2011 11:45:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ooo, yes.
i had noticed the live chacruna plants at HP. i am def thinking it would be nice to have them as house plants, but i should prob wait till spring when there is more light...

devanshoom
#5 Posted : 1/13/2011 11:07:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

so no reliable sources then? I was just looking for the leaves to use in a brew rather than a whole plant to grow.

no worries anyway...I suppose eventually i will just take a chance on maya or the other place someone mentioned above. If its crap I will let you all know

thanks

devanshoom
#6 Posted : 1/13/2011 12:28:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i just got an email from someone i know and who is very learned in the field of ethnos....pasting it here

Never had much luck with chacruna mate tbh chali nearly but fuck mate I spent a ton on leaves and rarely worked, thatsd the good thing with mimosa, its a kinda guarantee for the dmt, maybe log into dmt nexus and check the suppliers thread, mayas expensive, who I always went with but mayeb it was my brewing technique but never had much luck, heard their chaliponga is potent, but again mimosa is sort of guaranteed,

jackstraw
#7 Posted : 1/13/2011 9:15:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

HP sells dried leaf and live plants its under entho items and dried plants twords the bottom. im just not sure how reliable they are being a first time customer.