We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Share some 5-MeO-DMT Experiences? Options

Swarupa
#1 Posted : 1/12/2011 1:51:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm very interested in 5MeO-DMT and would love it if any of you could please share some of your experiences with this substance?

As you're probably aware there are far less reports about this compared to nnDMT.

Thanks in advance for any reports Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

picatris
#2 Posted : 1/12/2011 8:03:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

12 mg on pipe. Slightly trembling hands with lighter over pipe.

begin inhale
wooooooooooooooosh!
NOooooooooooooo... (last thought)

---WHITE---
---WHITE---
---WHITE---
---WHITE---

Curling on sofa 20 minutes later: "I did it, I did it. I was There, I was THERE!"

No explanation, no description is capable of even remotely convey the experience.

A sitter is fundamental! Always be safe with this one.
It is not like ANY other chemical you may experience. GOD is there. Do you really want to look into his eyes?

"The elfclowns of hyperspace are already juggling in the center ring. Hurry! Hurry!" T.M

burnt
#3 Posted : 1/12/2011 8:14:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Its like jumping into the void face first. Can't really be more detailed then that.

Swarupa
#4 Posted : 1/12/2011 8:17:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hehe thanks for the reply, i'm very much looking forward to trying it...

I've also ordered 'Tryptamine Palace' but may wait until after i've tried it before reading. I certainly wish i hadn't read 'The Spirit Molecule' before trying nnDMT.

burnt wrote:
Its like jumping into the void face first. Can't really be more detailed then that.

I actually love the sound of that Smile

endlessness
#5 Posted : 1/12/2011 8:44:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah pretty much as others said.. Falling into a vortex, void.. I will experiment with it more in the future but from what I felt so far it wasnt too much my kind of thing.

Do post back if and when you try it

Swarupa
#6 Posted : 1/12/2011 9:24:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I certainly shall, thanks for the input Smile

ragabr
#7 Posted : 1/12/2011 9:59:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

At very, very low dosage, white, translucent tendrils swirling all around the room and passing through SWIM's body. Strong sense of the Carrier wave, though with less anxiety that with n,n. Then, bottom falls out into Being.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Swarupa
#8 Posted : 1/12/2011 10:29:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh man that sounds good... Smile

burnt
#9 Posted : 1/13/2011 8:01:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

5meodmt can be terrifying. But that's partially why its so intriguing. After the terror you'll think wow I made it Very happy !

ragabr
#10 Posted : 1/13/2011 2:18:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When SWIM was turning people on with 5-MeO (in a very irresponsible manner Embarrased ) people rarely got terrified. The speed that it comes on with would scare some of them. The trepidation arrived after the trip, when talking through what they had just encountered. Many reports saying they were glad to have tried it but would never touch it again.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Dr_Sister
#11 Posted : 1/19/2011 2:25:14 PM

Synaptic cleft explorer

Chemical expert | Skills: Chemistry, Horticulture, Yoga, Meditation, Graphic/web design, MarketingSenior Member | Skills: Chemistry, Horticulture, Yoga, Meditation, Graphic/web design, Marketing

ragabr wrote:
When SWIM was turning people on with 5-MeO (in a very irresponsible manner Embarrased ) people rarely got terrified. The speed that it comes on with would scare some of them. The trepidation arrived after the trip, when talking through what they had just encountered. Many reports saying they were glad to have tried it but would never touch it again.

Sister can relate to that. After the following two experiences she reordered some 5meo but has yet to find the courage to go anywhere near it, lol.

Sister had posted this in the wrong section earlier and is moving it here.

12mgs were weighed out and snorted in one line*.

My heart began to race immediately. I went quickly back to bed, jumped in, covered myself, heart pounding. Within 2 minutes I was coming up strongly, it was disorienting and unnerving. I focused my attention on a conscious breath to calm myself. I remember squirming somewhat, although not in any kind of discomfort. It was hard to catch my breath as I am propelled into this. CEVs of “the swirling pattern” were apparent, but very much secondary to the physical sensations I was experiencing. Its like I was the pattern. Full body orgasm. All at once I have reached the origin of my ego, all egos, the worlds egos, and realize that in their absence there is NOTHING. Everything I’ve read about enlightenment and the attainment of Samadhi makes perfect sense to me now. It has all become so obvious. During this part of the experience I am not me, I am simply awareness. I am utterly free. This is a solid ++++ experience.

My awareness is drawn to my point of non-being or dissolution. I start to sink back into my ego now, but it is ok. I realize that every action in my life has been in support of this, my ego. It is obvious to me now that ego can lead to nothing but suffering, and that when I have finally disentangled my self from my ego I will cease to exist. I yearn for this. I experience compassion for the world of souls out there suffocating beneath the weight of their egos.

Anxiety creeps in, but by coming back to the Zen principle of “Just this” I am able to reassure myself. Reality washes over me in waves now, or rather the experience recedes in waves. I lie still for another half hour, bathing in the splendor of my realization. I have been given a glimpse into what the highest reaches of yoga promise** us and I now feel encouraged and motivated to achieve it the hard way. I float around in a state of bliss for the rest of the morning. I have been given the keys to the universe.

The 2nd time Sister tried it, the following day (15mgs) she fell into a horrible negative feedback loop, freaked out and threw her stash in the fireplace along with scales and everything . . . . sigh.

bransondude
#12 Posted : 2/28/2011 12:56:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

way back before operation web tryp I got to try the 5-meo-dmt in a pure form.

My best time was one of the first. I smoked around 20mg in a glass tube. It began before I could exhale the first breath. I did 2 full ones and sat down. Giggles overtook me as the new perceptions built. I had read beforehand about people experiencing alternating feelings of death and life. I got a taste of that but it didn't really dominate the experience. It was more like having Death reading over your shoulder than a sense of dying as people had described in reports online.

The visuals were intense kaleidoscopic patterns (cev), they were too fast to make much sense of. With eyes open, things appeared in three's. A cat came up to me and my three arms petted the three cats. It was tricky at first to put together the puzzle of which hand went with which cat LMAO. Coming down was delightful and powerfully anti-depressant.

I never did it much again. Mostly because it was just too rapid and intense an experience. It was an awe-inspiring experience though. Three or four days of afterglow I kid you not.

joedirt
#13 Posted : 2/28/2011 1:29:11 AM

Not I

Has anyone ever made CHANGA with 5-methoxy? I bet that would be the key to taming her....

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

q21q21
#14 Posted : 2/28/2011 1:48:52 AM

SWIM

I got 250mg of 5-meo-DMT from an online source.

I smoked 3mg and got a very odd and sedative-buzz which lasted 10-minutes or so.
Smoked 6mg and got a stronger buzz getting a little more trippy but not obviously tryptamine-y like shrooms, DMT or 4-aco-DMT

I've had some really nasty DMT experiences and reading about 5-meo-DMT experiences being much more mind-fucked despite my strong curiosity I could not bring myself to smoke more than last time.

I tried 7.5mg sublingually with 30mg harmine and got nothing but the effects of harmine.

Having had some really interesting experiences taking 2c-e, 2c-i and 2c-t-2 rectally (plugging) I searched for reports on plugging 5-meo and was unable to find any reports. I had heard that anything that can be insuffilated can be plugged so I tried it.

First try was 3.5mg. It came on in less than 1 minutes and lasted 10-12 minutes at the peak. Felt exactly like the 3mg smoked actually.

A few weeks later I tried 5mg plugged and it was MUCH MUCH different.
Once again it came on in less than 1 minute but after 1 minute I was unable to think straight, I had no visuals except the slightest transparent tracers and everything was brighter than usual. This time it definately felt like a tryptamine, so much that I felt like I was going into another pharmahuasca trip and the rush was so strong I remembered my strongest pharmahuasca trip which was just terribly scary the whole way.
Luckily 5-meo has a very strong euphoric push similar to mushrooms which prevented the experience from becoming nasty.

The problem is that it was very very sedative after the 10-12 minute peak and I was left with a long headache and many hours of sedation in the middle of the day. It was very interesting and trippy but the side effects were very annoying and I haven't tried it since. That being said these effects happen to me with many psychedelics/drugs and may just be me.
Ex: after a MDMA (or any cathinone) experience I am not left depressed at all but just sleepy for hours and hours. After taking nitrous I get a 20-25 minute headache EVERY SINGLE TIME. After smoking weed I am sedated for 24-36 hours after coming down. Also with LSD, Shrooms and Mescaline the following day I am not depressed but very sleepy most of the day after (two days if it was a night-trip)
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Swarupa
#15 Posted : 8/13/2011 11:01:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for reporting back, i still haven't tried it, the right time just hasn't come yet... i think when i do i will insufflate it though as i have the hcl, plus my lungs are just getting tired of smoking things.

rOm
#16 Posted : 8/13/2011 5:51:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I ventured in the path of pharmahuasca with this molecule, the safety is debatted but some poeple seem to be alright with this, prolly easier to OD than N,N-DMT.
Other than that I just have threshold experience with vaped, or snuffed or plugged liquid solution. SO far I prefer my oral experience but I will still look more into each ROA as I have a good supply for now.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=15302
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Mindlusion
#17 Posted : 8/14/2011 10:16:42 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

q21q21 wrote:
I got 250mg of 5-meo-DMT from an online source.

I smoked 3mg and got a very odd and sedative-buzz which lasted 10-minutes or so.
Smoked 6mg and got a stronger buzz getting a little more trippy but not obviously tryptamine-y like shrooms, DMT or 4-aco-DMT

I've had some really nasty DMT experiences and reading about 5-meo-DMT experiences being much more mind-fucked despite my strong curiosity I could not bring myself to smoke more than last time.

I tried 7.5mg sublingually with 30mg harmine and got nothing but the effects of harmine.

Having had some really interesting experiences taking 2c-e, 2c-i and 2c-t-2 rectally (plugging) I searched for reports on plugging 5-meo and was unable to find any reports. I had heard that anything that can be insuffilated can be plugged so I tried it.

First try was 3.5mg. It came on in less than 1 minutes and lasted 10-12 minutes at the peak. Felt exactly like the 3mg smoked actually.

A few weeks later I tried 5mg plugged and it was MUCH MUCH different.
Once again it came on in less than 1 minute but after 1 minute I was unable to think straight, I had no visuals except the slightest transparent tracers and everything was brighter than usual. This time it definately felt like a tryptamine, so much that I felt like I was going into another pharmahuasca trip and the rush was so strong I remembered my strongest pharmahuasca trip which was just terribly scary the whole way.
Luckily 5-meo has a very strong euphoric push similar to mushrooms which prevented the experience from becoming nasty.

The problem is that it was very very sedative after the 10-12 minute peak and I was left with a long headache and many hours of sedation in the middle of the day. It was very interesting and trippy but the side effects were very annoying and I haven't tried it since. That being said these effects happen to me with many psychedelics/drugs and may just be me.
Ex: after a MDMA (or any cathinone) experience I am not left depressed at all but just sleepy for hours and hours. After taking nitrous I get a 20-25 minute headache EVERY SINGLE TIME. After smoking weed I am sedated for 24-36 hours after coming down. Also with LSD, Shrooms and Mescaline the following day I am not depressed but very sleepy most of the day after (two days if it was a night-trip)

Thanks for this report q21q21!
For some reason I thought rectal 5 meo dmt was not active, or at least similar to the nasal route, and I was extremely put off by the nasal route. Smoked is OK, but im looking for something different, and I will gladly squirt this compound up my rectum.
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Pandora
#18 Posted : 8/19/2011 4:20:42 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

22 mgs fb 5-meo-DMT using GVG. My final 5-meo trip I think, LOL. One huge hit and then another hit. I don't remember putting the pipe down but somehow I did. I took too much and it was enough for a lifetime I suspect.

My memory is poor. I do recall it hitting like the usual wall and this time I didn't "have time" for very much drooling or nausea or bucket play. I was just in the WHITE/YELLOW field. And for an incredibly long time. But I don't remember I just remember it coming on. Next thing . . . .

I'm opening my eyes and looking at my husband and cats I wish I could explain it. It was like I could see them in 7 dimensions, including vibrating backwards and forwards on their timelines. The cats looked like the google fractal cats:

http://www.google.com/im...,s:0&tx=91&ty=55

I was breathless and confused. I felt great gratitude to be alive and to be in the presence of my living and thriving loved ones. My husband says I babbled some very weird things that freaked him out - but he never gave me much idea on content and now we've both forgotten. What I do remember is noticing that over 40 mins had passed and that as that became closer to 60 mins my husband started asking me gentle questions. I was literally speechless for close to another hour. This also kind of scared him, LOL. I usually come out of trips with great memory and good vocabulary/descriptive skills.

Eventually, I regained my ability to speak and everything lost it's interdimensional glow and the yellow,white light behind my eyes faded.

Wild material. The body load is so fast and hard it tests my ultimate tripping skills.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Xt
#19 Posted : 8/19/2011 4:45:25 AM

During a walk around the warm summers evening several grams of cubensis were consumed. Around 2am mid summer's eve, a sufficient dose of 5-MeO-DMT was loaded into a bulb pipe and consumed in a single hit. There was a seamless transition to a state so familiar that describing it as such would distance the sensation of normal being from the sensation one is trying to describe. There was no fear, no visual activity that one could describe, no noise or form. Perhaps if anything somehow, there was the generalized sensation of undulating ticking moving sliding reaching folding turning dissolving and never having existed all in one moment. No time, no space.

My dear friend whom took the pipe reloaded and smoalked... was found vomiting and screaming just moments later. In fact it took me a moment to realize i was back in human form and that he needed a bit of assistance. For a moment i was a vacant part on the machinery.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Apoc
#20 Posted : 8/19/2011 6:14:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Xt wrote:
My dear friend whom took the pipe reloaded and smoalked... was found vomiting and screaming just moments later. In fact it took me a moment to realize i was back in human form and that he needed a bit of assistance. For a moment i was a vacant part on the machinery.

Your experience sounds amazing, but it sounds like your friend burned the spice.

123NEXT