We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoking harmine/harmaline dosage? Options

sonofsnow
#1 Posted : 1/12/2011 12:19:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM was thinking of mixing some harmala extract with cannabis in joint.
Any recommendations on dosage?
The things that IS has a meaning,
but it`s what IS NOT that make them usefull

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

sonofsnow
#2 Posted : 1/16/2011 6:25:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

elru wrote:
I don't know what a typical dose is but a few weeks ago I vaporized probably about 100mg of rue harmalas after eating some ganjafood and it was thoroughly fantastic.

Tnx for replyWink .. I find little info on Harmine/Harmaline freebase dosage for smoking.
The things that IS has a meaning,
but it`s what IS NOT that make them usefull

Dr_Sister
#3 Posted : 1/17/2011 8:25:43 PM

Synaptic cleft explorer

Chemical expert | Skills: Chemistry, Horticulture, Yoga, Meditation, Graphic/web design, MarketingSenior Member | Skills: Chemistry, Horticulture, Yoga, Meditation, Graphic/web design, Marketing

Your sister vaped 25mgs of freebase harmlas, it was a very strong stoned feeling she got from it. Ironically though, she smoked a joint a couple hours later with some freebase harmlas sprinked in it and got almost nothing from it. Maybe her head was already full of seritonin from the first vape, and taking more was pointless . . .

BananaForeskin
#4 Posted : 1/18/2011 4:24:47 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Hard to say. Successfully smoking harmalas could be more tricky than we think; I've vaped 50mgs with cannabis and had a great time, done the same things with 100mgs the next week and not felt so much out of it.
¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

SnozzleBerry
#5 Posted : 1/18/2011 3:06:36 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

In a joint, I would recommend between 100 and 150mg of harmalas at least. The best/most effective and efficient method, ime, is to put the cannabis on the rolling paper in a rectangle and lay a line of harmalas down the center of your weed rectangle (this also works really well for dmt-joints). Then when you roll up your j, as long as you're careful and not too hasty, you wind up with a harmala core that allows the joint to burn evenly and deliver a pretty consistent amount of harmalas with each puff.

While some might balk at the amount of harmalas, the joint is not the most effective delivery method and necessitates additional harmalas to make up for that...if it seems like its too much, you can always put it out and finish it later. Wink From large weed/harmala joints I have gotten OEV's that are markedly similar to the initial come-up visuals from cubensis mushrooms.
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

reflexion
#6 Posted : 1/21/2011 5:45:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

is there little risk of a hypotensive crisis when smoking harmalas?

Eranik
#7 Posted : 1/26/2011 6:31:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

From my own experiences, I've found it's very hard to overdose on smoked/vaped harmalas (I only tried freebase so far), I've vaped big chunks of freebase (didn't weight, estimating up to 300mg) resulting in the same effects of 100mg doses. I don't know why, but once you're stoned on harmalas, you can't go further no matter how much more you smoke (Caution: I don't mean gigantic +gram doses!)
Disclaimer: All of these posts are of a fictitious nature only. Their author is known to be a pathological attention-seeking ADHD liar and he/she should NOT be taken seriously in any way. Do not trust anything he/she says because it is simply untrue.