We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV567
fwaggles fractal dream Options

The Traveler
#121 Posted : 1/13/2011 8:07:44 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

fwaggle wrote:
you could have been a little more open-minded

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

fwaggle
#122 Posted : 1/13/2011 8:14:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What I was hoping was that I would describe my visions, my world and you guys would in turn describe yours'.

And at this point I've given up hope of this ever happening as no one here is interested in my experiences because they have already been shown to be "invalid," whatever that means.

But if you guys could just stop putting yours vs. mine and instead yours next to mine, I think we would get along great and learn many things from each-other.

Looking back now I realize that I was reacting to this you vs. me vibe that has been going on since the beginning and that was stupid of me. I should have been more conscious.

-f

fwaggle
#123 Posted : 1/13/2011 8:16:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

@The Traveler: My browser won't show that. What is it? Is it my dishonorable discharge?

-f

fwaggle
#124 Posted : 1/13/2011 8:20:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Never mind. Youtube is blocked over here.

-f

Enoon
#125 Posted : 1/13/2011 8:39:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

I'm sorry you feel this way fwaggle.

I suppose it's best to leave it at this now. I don't want to be unkind or come over as a totalitarian disprover of someone's idea of the universe. I thought I had always clearly stated that I was trying to engage in a conversation rather than disprove anything. I have always tried to make it clear that I believe in models and that we are always also only talking about models, and so I have no hold on the truth. I don't know it, I doubt anyone does. Personally I would cringe at the idea that my description, my model was final, because progress and change are essential to my worldview. But this is just me.

in any case I wish you the best fwaggle. I apologize if I came over as unkind. I would hate that, and so I am pulling out of this conversation. I hope you receive more kindness and understanding from others in the future.

much love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

fwaggle
#126 Posted : 1/13/2011 8:39:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

And let me just add one more thing. Because hyperspace is practically infinite almost any description that a man might choose to embody can be corroborated and literally brought to being.

What I'm trying to tell you is that you can create your own world. Or rather, you can experience different realms of perception. All you have to do is describe it and then intend it out of the unknown.

Consensual reality is just a description which we have received from our parents and other people around us when we were learning to walk and talk. This is apparent if you take into consideration that different culture results in different perception.

If only we'd realize the power that is at our fingertips...

-f

fwaggle
#127 Posted : 1/13/2011 8:47:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That's fine Enoon. I have no ill feelings toward you. Thank you for indulging me and humoring me and sticking with it until the end. It really means a lot to me. Smile

I think I've said everything that I needed to say and this book is closed now.

I sincerely hope that someone can make use of all my crap. Pleased

Thank you everyone for participating. It's really too bad things turned out this way. Oh well, nothing matters... not really. Very happy

-f

«PREV567