We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
bridgesii and dmt Options

godling
#1 Posted : 1/11/2011 9:41:03 AM

Winnie the Pooh

can't seem to find any information on this... is the maoi active enough in the bridgesii to throw some mimosa into the brew??... or is there another cactus with a more active maoi in it...
everything posted by godling is false information.. just imagination at work

I am learning not to search for eve anymore but to just 'be' with her for she is already the other half of my soul and one day we'll organically meet as we reach across the cosmos to one another..now comes the light of love

shine as bright as the flame in the pupil of my eye

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 1/14/2011 12:44:47 AM

The Great Namah

No, I don't think it has that strong or enough of an MAOI to activate DMT orally.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

godling
#3 Posted : 1/17/2011 1:57:49 AM

Winnie the Pooh

hmm.... so swim then assumes that in order to integrate dmt into the cactus experience would be with a mesc xtract thrown into an aya brew??... i know smoking it while under cactus is an option but would rather a fuller longer experience... ...so a mesc xtrct is the only way to do them together??.. swim has tried caapi with cactus brew but was very unpleasant,,probably due to the amphetamine and maoi not getting along...
everything posted by godling is false information.. just imagination at work

I am learning not to search for eve anymore but to just 'be' with her for she is already the other half of my soul and one day we'll organically meet as we reach across the cosmos to one another..now comes the light of love

shine as bright as the flame in the pupil of my eye

BananaForeskin
#4 Posted : 1/17/2011 5:56:18 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

If the MAOI in the cactus were active enough to let in DMT, it would active enough to make your VERY sick from some of the other alkaloids in the cactus. I'm not sure about bridgesii, but if I remember correctly some of the other trichocereii have a bunch of tyramine in them!
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ