We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
No more Insight Options

Vito
#1 Posted : 1/9/2011 11:29:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys.
My first "breakthrough" really felt amazing and separate from this reality. Everything melted away.
Even my dark experience was in itself intense and amazing, however my last say, 5-8 experiences have lacked any sort of sentient information and I have also felt very much still here, even on a couple of large doses.
I don't drink or smoke weed or touch anything else to be honest and leave plenty of time between vaping.

I kind of feel black balled. I've used my genie and my machine. Solo and with a friend. I've meditated beforehand and also just in the middle of a busy day.
I see "things" with eyes closes but it's mostly just patterns and shapes.
Anybody had a similar experience.
"We'll sit quiet, be alert, pay attention to you, be available, hold good thoughts and feelings for you. If you need human contact, just put out your hand and somebody will take it. If you lose control, we're here to help. Otherwise, this is your experience, not ours. Your pretty much on your own."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Felnik
#2 Posted : 1/10/2011 2:28:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this has happened to me a few times. it does feel like the door to hyperspace is locked when it happens.
give it some time take a break it will will change. do you use any MAOI like caapi ?
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Vito
#3 Posted : 1/10/2011 3:47:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Not at this stage. How is this done?
"We'll sit quiet, be alert, pay attention to you, be available, hold good thoughts and feelings for you. If you need human contact, just put out your hand and somebody will take it. If you lose control, we're here to help. Otherwise, this is your experience, not ours. Your pretty much on your own."

Ellis D'Empty
#4 Posted : 1/10/2011 4:56:12 AM

Snirfneblin

Hold it in longer Pleased

You can use MAOI by ingesting or by smoking I believe? By making changa.
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

Vito
#5 Posted : 1/10/2011 6:30:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I do hold it in for ages, although it's harsher in my machine I think I get there better with it than my genie.
I have 5 screens inside I might try upping it to 7-8 to make it stay inside longer, and of course I'll hold for longer.
Changa sounds really interesting, id love to try it out.
I'm going to blast off tonight, see how I fare!

endlessness
#6 Posted : 1/10/2011 10:35:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If youre only using screens for your genie, I would bet your spice is melting through. Put a bed of herbs, or infuse herbs with your dmt, and try again.

How long do you say you leave between vappings? Try to stay at least a couple of weeks to a month of break and then try again.

What about dosage, you didnt mention that..

As for the genie, do you have a normal lighter or torch lighter? Try torch lighter if you didnt yet

Good luck!

(ps: unrelated but, would you write an intro essay? I would like to hear more about you Smile )

Vito
#7 Posted : 1/10/2011 1:37:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I added 5 more screens (10 now!) and i use a torch lighter. I vaped before and i got my ass kicked something serious. I attempted to surrender. I attempted to emit feelings of positivity and love but they sat on me (3 big 'dogs'Pleased - all i could sense was 'you doubted us? doubted were real' and i honestly thought i was stuck there. By the time i managed to tell my friend to switch the lights on he told me i was gone about a minute. Intense! Scary, but i needed it.
Dose.. Ive been eying them to be honest. My first ones were so small and i stepped them up to the amount i had my first breakthrough, i really ought to get a scales though, i'll hit my local market this weekend.
Oh yeah, and I held longer than i think i ever have tonight, and yes, my world just fucking vanished after my 3rd good one.

@ endlessness, sure why not. Keep your eyes peeled, ill write one now.

Global
#8 Posted : 1/10/2011 3:12:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I'm glad to hear you managed to breakthrough. I feel like these posts are so seldom followed up with such a response. Still workin towards that myself Laughing I have been away from it for practically a month (with the exception of one pharma experience about a month ago and one GVG session on New Years that wasn't that fantastic (I think I need new screens). Gonna wait a little while longer and go all out and see if that doesn't work.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

mrwiggle
#9 Posted : 1/11/2011 7:05:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

many will comment on technique in cases like yours, and while technique plays a HUGE role...i believe theres is a certain mystery to it all that has to do with the subtle energies in your mind and body...if your body is harboring stagnant energy..it can hold you up...you can also be harboring subtle thought patterns and or emotional patterns that can hold you back...as for the mental and emotional energies theres is not much recommendation i can make since there are so many factors on that level, though for stagnant energy within the physical body i have found it infinity useful to integrate yogic (or whatever tradition you are familiar/comfortable with) stretching and breathing exercises into your "ritual" of smoking both before and during and after..your stretching and breathing will prepare you more for your experience and once you are in the space you can invent new techniques it! specifically i recommend kundalini style exercises since they specifically target the kundalini energy which i suspect is related to or possibly the same energy that is released in a spice session...i would also recomnend giving your spice a bed of herbs...the most common herb that i most highly recommend is mullien... happy travels
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

sansans
#10 Posted : 1/13/2011 12:10:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yes, this has happened to me. the first time was maybe a 10 second disintegration of reality and reconstitution in terms i'd never known. it was beyond beyond. my next few times were relatively weak and i was pretty disappointed. despite knowing that the entire method is very important, atmosphere, lighting, feeling, etc... i let it slip by. let it be a lesson.

it must have been amazing to have them reaffirm their place. i'm looking forward to meeting them again.