We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Bukket ... Options

DudeMeetTyler
#1 Posted : 1/9/2011 3:09:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I realize I've made a previous post about the effectiveness of using a bukket in combination with enhanced leaf but tonight I was again blown away but its effectiveness...(and the power of such a wonderful substance; DMT)

I don't want this to seem in anyways as an advertisement for the bukket but to me (someone who has yet to purchase a GVG), the bukket is a superb means to smoking dmt enchanced leaf, as it allows for an entire hit to be taken in one, not so huge and very smooth toke (although the smoke is quite dense it is very smooth compared to improperly using an oil pipe). For a measly ~ 30 CND a bukket can be purchased online here or im sure at most bong shops...

In preparation for my trip I preloaded with some ginger tablets (~20 minutes before), to avoid any nausea (as I seem to be prone to cybersickness from doses of this size..I've never thrown up but dry heaving while flying is never enjoyable). I then prepared my room by shutting off all the lights and preparing a comfty seat on my bed with a few pillows. 50 mg of dmt (150 mg enhanced leaf, at a 2 damianna : 1 dmt ratio) was loaded into a bowl and left ready to be smoked when the time was right. I then prepared myself for what was to come with some controlled/relaxed breathing and clearing my mind of any expectations of what was to come.

When I knew it was time the bowl was lit (a touch of the flame was all that is needed here), the bukket lifted until the bowl stopped glowing and then sucked up in one relatively small toke (it could be much smaller if a 1:1 ratio used). Within seconds of inhaling the hit I was in a beautiful world of fractals and images unattainable through any other means. From here things took off and after returning to "normal" i was left in awe of the power and beauty of such a wonderful substance that is DMT....

I would highly recommend a bukket to anyone who cant/doesnt want to purchase a GVG for whatever the reason ... As it allows for an entire dose to be gobbled up with EASE...And for 1/3 the price, IMO you cant go wrong!
"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be a sorry state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny"

"My orders were to test the drug...It works" Bass Association by Far Too Loud

Profile Picture by David Aronson, http://www.alchemicalwedding.com/index.html

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Global
#2 Posted : 1/9/2011 4:18:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

"cybersickness" - cool term Cool
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

DudeMeetTyler
#3 Posted : 1/9/2011 3:35:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can't say its my own, I read it on here somewhere.. But i must say 2 tablets of "natural gravol" (with the only active ingredient as ginger extract), 20 minutes prior to lanuch does the trick! It completely relieves any and all nausea (for me atleast) and I think its worth a shot for any one who experiences such nausea
"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be a sorry state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny"

"My orders were to test the drug...It works" Bass Association by Far Too Loud

Profile Picture by David Aronson, http://www.alchemicalwedding.com/index.html