We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1st newby question Options

skysthelimit33
#1 Posted : 1/7/2011 7:57:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone. What a cool site. I am probably a little older than most here at 42 but am very spiritual and want to learn more. My only experience is with magic mushrooms a few years ago in college. Lots of fun but didn't really go for the deep spiritual side of it back then.

As I read through the site I feel like I will need more of a chemestry background to even begin to find out about the experiences everyone is having.

My first question I guess is; does everyone here make their own DMT by extracting it themselves?
I guess it makes a newby a little nervous prepairing it myself and making sure it's done right.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to learning much more here.
Confused

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 1/7/2011 8:16:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

We've got plenty of older people in this forum too, even grandpas and all Pleased

Regarding chemistry background, theres a handful of professional chemists/related here but a lot of people have just learned from reading the Nexus. Do check the links you received in your welcome PM, like the FAQ and the Wiki and so on, and spend a few days reading and all these seemingly complicated words will start making sense..

And yes we all extract our own dmt.. Its not harder than cooking some food, and you can do it with food safe chemicals if you want (check the wiki). We are very much against people selling/buying dmt for a variety of reasons...

You dont have to be nervous about extracting it, im sure you can do it perfectly Pleased

Are you interested in oral dmt too, or more looking for vaporized dmt?

BananaForeskin
#3 Posted : 1/7/2011 8:29:35 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

The FAQ linked to at the top of the page is well worth checking out.

And yes, everyone here who uses freebase spice extracts it themselves or on rare occasion might have it given to them (given, not sold) by a close friend. (and since not everyone's perfect, anyone who doesn't extract themselves keeps damn quiet about it) Completely disregarding organized crime and unwanted attention issues, if someone is trying to sell you DMT, the chance of it being pure DMT is slim AND you will be being MASSIVELY ripped off somewhere along the line.

The good news is that extracting DMT isn't dangerous or expensive, nor does it require a chemistry background. It may seem a little daunting at first, but any monkey with mimosa hostilis bark, $10 and a local hardware store can extract their own DMT... a common comparison is that extracting DMT is about as hard as baking cookies. Just poke through the different teks in the wiki, find one that works for you, and give it a shot. Q21Q21's A/B and Noman's STB are commonly used both for their ease and returns.

Good luck, and welcome to the Nexus!
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

gammagore
#4 Posted : 1/7/2011 8:54:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, id say +90% of our members extract it themselvs.

Dont buy DMT dude, extract it yourself, this way we dont feed the pockets of some dodgy dealer, we keep DMT busts to a minimum(well we try) and we save ourselves alot of cash.

All info regarding extractions and supplies are found here at the DMT-Nexus, and many a helpfull members to give support with extractions, smoking methods and integration.

I find that extracting DMT using a simple STB is easier than baking a cake, seriously.

Dude, I sit here with a big fat smile on my face knowing what a good feeling you will get when you see that first snowglobe. Enjoy!!

skysthelimit33
#5 Posted : 1/7/2011 9:27:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the quick and helpful replies. I will start reading FAQ and wiki and see where the rabbit hole goes.

Again, Thanks.Smile

Global
#6 Posted : 1/7/2011 9:31:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

And yes we all extract our own dmt.. Its not harder than cooking some food, and you can do it with food safe chemicals if you want (check the wiki). We are very much against people selling/buying dmt for a variety of reasons...

Funny you should mention cooking food cause whenever my friends say how complicated it must be to make DMT, I always say, "if you can make spaghetti, you can make DMT." It's practically the same steps. Can you put a liquid in a bowl? Can you put other things in a bowl and mix...wait and mix, wait and mix, pour some liquid out...now the curve ball, you put it in the freezer Laughing
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Noman
#7 Posted : 1/8/2011 12:55:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome ya old fogey!
I got three years on ya.
You'll have no problem - just remember two things:
Don't throw anything away and post your results.

skysthelimit33
#8 Posted : 1/8/2011 3:48:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay,
I read through most of the FAQ's and I think I am getting it. Boil it, separate and boil it again with fresh water, separate and boil again with fresh water. Mix all boiled liquid together. Skim the solid's off and freeze them. That's as far as I got before dinner and a couple glasses of wine.

Now which spice do I choose to start with??? Decisions, Decisions.

Thanks again

Noman
#9 Posted : 1/8/2011 8:47:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

skysthelimit33 wrote:
Okay,
Skim the solid's off and freeze them.

Uh, no.

gammagore
#10 Posted : 1/8/2011 9:27:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

skysthelimit33 wrote:
Boil it, separate and boil it again with fresh water, separate and boil again with fresh water. Mix all boiled liquid together. Skim the solid's off and freeze them.

hmm, I know I said it was an easy process but not that easySmile , you missed a few steps.

endlessness
#11 Posted : 1/8/2011 9:42:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the first part you got it if you want to do an A/B (scroll down the wiki main page to see the subdivision of different teks, and check the FAQ question regarding "where to start" for learning about extractions).

Now there is the base and solvent part, which is as easy as add a base, mix, add a solvent mix/pull out solvent/freeze (repeat with more solvent) if you're using naphtha as a solvent.

Read the different teks a few more times.. good luck!

skysthelimit33
#12 Posted : 1/8/2011 3:00:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was over simplifying the process I know. I guess I did skip some steps. I will spend some time over the weekend really reading up on it. I dont have any spice yet so dont worry. I will figure it out before long. I am starting to get a little nervous thinking about it though.

Thanks,

Noman
#13 Posted : 1/8/2011 8:08:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

skysthelimit33 wrote:
Now which spice do I choose to start with???

I think you're using the term spice to mean plant material when what we mean by spice is the alkaloids extracted from the plant material.
Start with pre powdered mimosa hostilis root bark.
I would recommend Marsofold's tek for your first time.
It's easy but not so easy that you can accomplish it without learning a lot.
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Marsofold%27s_tek

Global
#14 Posted : 1/8/2011 10:26:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

skysthelimit33 wrote:
I was over simplifying the process I know. I guess I did skip some steps. I will spend some time over the weekend really reading up on it. I dont have any spice yet so dont worry. I will figure it out before long. I am starting to get a little nervous thinking about it though.

Thanks,

Until you have some dry crystals, the whole process can seem quite daunting, but I'm sure you'll see that once you've done it once, it's like riding a bike.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb