We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia and Spice, both in one night? Options

quantagy
#1 Posted : 1/7/2011 6:29:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is planning a night of exploration and art making, and has both Spice and Salvia on hand. SWIM would not mix the two, but might want to enjoy each seperately within the same evening. Anyone experienced with this? Might one teacher's realm lessen the vividness and/or complexity of the other? How much time between lessons would be optimal? Thoughts and suggestions are appreciated!
"We're all in this together, by ourselves." --Lily Tomlin

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Big Inhale
#2 Posted : 1/7/2011 6:40:29 PM

The Enlightend One

Ive done both together. 3 separate times in the same night. All resulted in maniacal convulsive uncontrollable laughter accompanied by floating around a land off carnation pink and white visuals. It lasted about 3 minutes of straight hardcore laughter with extreme face leakage(tears snot) I could see myself laughing and was helpless to do anything about it. I felt great afterwards like I laughed some negativity out of me. It was a great and healing experience. Andfor the record I dont really like salvia. Hope this helps.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

quantagy
#3 Posted : 1/7/2011 6:49:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice, Big...sounds like quite a ride! I don't think I would mix them together, but I'd like to see if spaced appropriately apart, some of the experiences will feed into each other. I guess I'll find out!
"We're all in this together, by ourselves." --Lily Tomlin

gibran2
#4 Posted : 1/7/2011 8:45:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

On one occasion I used salvia immediately after returning from a DMT experience. It was very nice – the visuals were still 100% salvia, but they were much more intense and vivid. I also seemed to remember the experience more easily than usual.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

MySmelf
#5 Posted : 1/7/2011 10:42:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I did 2 sessions with DMT directly after 2 sessions of salvia before without any noticeably diminished affects.

But don't write off mixing the two. I find they can compliment each other nicely in a mix, especially if you use caapi and make changa with the salvia. I like my mixes light on the salvia and heavy on the DMT.

I have not tried salvia after DMT yet, I may have to try that. Smile
Its the MeICNU

I am only someone's imaginary Smelf posting from hyperspace.

Mister_Niles
#6 Posted : 1/8/2011 2:26:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree. A small amount of salvia in a changa mix is very nice. I think it helps ease me into the DMT space and attenuates my anxiety a bit. I'm not sure what the ratio of cappi:salviaVery happyMT was in the changa that I had since a friend made it, but it was wonderful.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

smee
#7 Posted : 1/9/2011 8:45:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

late reply but, i cut some enhanced pau with 10x? salvia one time, the salvia spirit was in the dmt space with me and very happy to see me there. id highly recommend it. Very happy

love, smee